/tv BTFO

Where were you when you realized that /tv has once again been wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hot hot hot HOT HOT

>Snatched, the new skanky-titled Amy Schumer film, is recommended to all Black Lives Matter lemmings. With their childish sense of racist oppression, they aren’t smart enough to recognize how their white liberal enablers — such media folk as comedienne Schumer — live, work, and prosper according to an unacknowledged social law.

>Hawn’s career blossomed at the cusp of feminism, before feminism became an excuse for obsessive personal selfishness of the type that Schumer celebrates this millennium. Not even Levine’s adolescent sensitivity is enough to undo Schumer’s obnoxiousness. Schumer has created a grating persona that lacks decency, trust, and charm. Like Lena Dunham, she verges on indulging the implicit misogyny of producers Paul Feig and Judd Apatow. Her shtick is part doormat, part douche.

>Yet Schumer suffers no social stigma no matter how relentlessly she portrays spoiled, disgusting, self-involved, ignorant, blue-eyed, blonde, white girls — that’s the oppression Black Lives Matter kids cannot articulate. They need to learn that in today’s politicized popular culture — to paraphrase Mel Brooks’s satire of Western hegemony in History of the World, Part One – “It’s good to be a Schumer.”

CASUAL SEX

AM I RIGHT, LADIES?

She has nice tits, i'll admit that much.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Obliterated

I can smell copypasta from miles, but I have to admit, I havn't seen this one before.

Pancake tits are not nice tits you fucking virgin

Hot as a barnyard.

Fuck off you reddit spacing faggot.

I'd shag it.

>/tv
I don't care where you came from, just hurry up and fuck right back.

Wtf I thought this was a shop.

I love this man

>MOM!

Ha

Got eem!

>Yet Schumer suffers no social stigma no matter how relentlessly she portrays spoiled, disgusting, self-involved, ignorant, blue-eyed, blonde, white girls — that’s the oppression Black Lives Matter kids cannot articulate.
jesus FUCKING christ. this beautiful man just UTTERLY BTFO amy schumer and BLM together in 3 simple paragraphs

brings a fucking tear to my eye

Fucking beautiful

cletus pls go...

>It's not a baby, I swear.

Literally Ms. Piggy

its in every schumer thread

I cringe as I hear a voice behind me shout, "Where are you going, faggot?"

It's Amy Schumer. She's wearing thigh-high leather boots and a corset exposes her large lumpy breasts. The nipples are the same color as her skin, but there is pink around the areola.

"Get back over here and clean my pussy!" My whole body quivers, as I am powerless to disobey her commands. She lowers her ass onto my face and begins to grind her crotch across my lips and nose. "You know I got fucked by Tyrone and D'Andre tonight, right?" At that same moment, a stream of nigger cum comes flowing out of her pussy and onto my lips and chin. "That's a good cucky. Now lap it all up." We've probably both contracted HIV at this point, but I continue on.

"How does it smell?" The answer is 'unclean', but as Amy is my princess, I must answer her the way she likes to be answered. "It smells glorious, Princess Amy!". "That's right, you think my barnyard animal pussy is a turn on, but it'll never accept small white dicks like yours."

This is why you read Armond.

Yes, his film reviews are open trolling or counter-narratives for clicks almost all the time, but he's not an idiot. And sometimes you get gems like this.

Because regardless of your politics, he's right. He's not denying all the shit BLM etc. are fighting for, just shining a light on the problematic garbage they refuse to even acknowledge.

To be fair, a lot of people want to fuck Ms. Piggy.

schumer looks more like an old kewpie doll actually

Bizarro world?

I'm like simultaneously repulsed by, and and attracted to, Amy Schumer. It's fucking weird.

I just wanna fuck her ass, spit on her face, cum down her throat and tell her to get the fuck out of my house.

The plastic surgeons excavated so much Jew out of her face that she now looks like a fat old German man.

mother o god

The one true /our guy/

A-armond, I...

>problematic
Oh the irony..

Is Amy Schumer the Katy Perry of 2017?

You're the faggot who got incensed over a little remark.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

yeezus

Dr Teeth? I'm PIG.

>with gets

beautiful

>sometimes you get gems like this
>sometimes

Diamond hard 24/7

*blocks your swimming*

thats shopped right?

She could be decent looking if she just lost some fucking weight.