Can someone redpill me on cashmere? The propaganda machine has been going full steam on social media

Can someone redpill me on cashmere? The propaganda machine has been going full steam on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEOVGoTIIVY
thefrustratedindian.com/2016/07/burhan-wani-kashmir-media/
dnaindia.com/india/report-53-rape-cases-filed-between-april-2013-and-july-2013-false-delhi-commission-of-women-2023334
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a very fine wool, softer than sheep's wool.

Are kashmirs mudslimes? If so, godspeed pooloos

its a super fucking overrated song

Muslims want Kashmir for the same reason they want Israel and Spain. They have arselifted and headbanged on the land after killing everyone and enslaving the survivors.

Sounds about right. thanks

Use something stronger than birdshot next time, pooloos..

Kashmir is a disputed territory between India and pakistan. So basically, mix of religions

it's a war as old as the one in Jerusalem, are people actually trying to make this relevant again? is something actually happening there right now?

>it's a war as old as the one in Jerusalem

This.

Guess so. Saw some people on tv throwing rocks at the Kashmir border

Sandniggers being sandnigger
> army kills terrorist named burhan wani
>Radical muslims starts pelting stones n petrol bombs on army
Army shoots semi lethal pellet guns on mob of 1000 some dies others gets blind by pellets
Based army no more paris no more nice no more muh sandniggers

Muslims wanting to be ruled by muslims instead of hindus

anything pro muslims story must be squeezed hard

Overrated? No.

Melodically repetitive to the point of redundancy? Yes.

Why do you fight over unfertile land like retards ?

Oh wait all the smart poo in Loo's moves here and became something other than slum dog poo in loo

>She will never see again
But we already have the technology

>Why do you fight over unfertile land like retards ?

Getting Americans their geography right is like asking us to poo in thje loo.

Why does India and Pakistan still exist they are the worst of mankind even worse than niggers nuke India and Pakistan.

Jeruslaem war started when romans and muslims attacked in around 700AD
First muslim came in India around 1400AD
DO YOUR MATH

TFW 2 old to experience synthetic organics

Tfw old enough to die from organic organs before synthetic organics go mainstream like iPhone

Tfw not an immortal synth Hitler

im glad indians and east asians will fight against the muslim menace, what is a billion muslims against 6 billion non muslims

Nobody cares about curryniggers

>Use something stronger than birdshot next time, pooloos..
This seems to be a recurring meme. Just like palestine. The brutality of using lethal force can easily be swept under the rug. The moment you use less than lethal force, such as plastic pellets, bean bags, phosphorous illumination, or targeted strikes you create a propaganda tool for the enemy. Suddenly you are the bad guys merely because you held back and did not use full force.

Why did you dodge my question ?

Don't forget spain don't have nukes
But both India and my enemy and also friend of good times Pakistan does have it.

>But we already have the technology
Maybe in Deutschland. In India they still didn't invented toilets.

Implying curryniggers are better than mudslims

First do your homework, then you will realize why your question is non-existent in 1st place.

I don't understand why poo in the loos care so much for Kashmir. they spend so much tax paying money on Kashmir per capita compared to other parts of India.

just let the Paki have it. use that saved money on toilet training ffs.

Get some history lesson first, Pooland.
Pakis took our loos since Indus Civ ruins are now in Pakistan.

Let them fight and nuke eachother world whould be 1000x better place.

No need to fight man these gore log will only watch us fight
Let's just do our own business

Fight Fight Fight Fight

Muslims attack their neighbours and cry victim when their neighbours retaliate.

I hope the Indians exterminate Pakistanis, we whites should consider right-wing Hindus our allies like we do right wing Japs

>implying it wouldn't have ripple effect in India
>implying an amerifat will even understand it's strategic value apart trying to locate "The Iraq".

I'll ask you one more time since I guess I have to ask you three times in order for you to answer

WHY DO YOU RETARDS FIGHT OVEE UNFERTILE LAND BETWEEN YOUR COUNTRY AND PAKISTAN ?
*bends at waist and shits onto street to let him know I come in peace*

they are

Being with curryniggers race traitor kill yourself you retarded fuck

I'd rather introduce sanjay as a friend , rather than Muhammad abdulla Allah asheed

Because you are still the same fool instead of getting educated about it while typing this on the fucking internet.

No wonder we Indians we have to do tech support.

It's like turkey in middle east
> strategically imp

So toilets are a lost technology for you?

Hahahaha kill yourself you retarded cunt

Again?

Okay.. I got allllll day sanjay

WHY DO YOU FIGHT OVER UNFERTILE LAND LIKE A BUNCH OF RETARDS ?

Are you to going to fight or just make out like the smelly faggots you are?

Being friend with subhumans
Accept it you are a nigger

Exactly my Poolish friend. Just like Germans and Russian steal your horses.

There we go !

We got a sanjay who doesn't have cataracts and can read my question and come up with an answer.

You're honorary Aryan for the whole day today kid ! How does it feel ?

I'm american bub

Nothing you can say will hurt me

I'm literally impervious to your eurocuck ways

Because
1)You are the retard
2)Can't even google about Kashmir (otherwise only a retard will call Kashmir infertile land.

I hope this answers your question.

should not really bother, street shitting niggers kill each other, show some killvids to get my full attention.... as far as I care, India should have the region over the mudslimes, or fuck them both and give it to China.

SHITTING ALL OVER THE PLACE DOESNT MAKE THINGS FERTILE JACKASS

You need cows shit for that

No we don't
> considering late night here
We will sleep now n wake up reading some other fight of hillary n trump

Dead shitskins tell no tales...
Until their parents parade their mangled corpse in front of cameras and scream about oppression.

Nigger please leave this board and get shot

Retard.

Ohh thanks mate
But my day ends after 40 mins

This image is a good reminder that the best crowd control method to use is to load up your shotguns with birdshot and shoot directly into crowds.

Perfect way to get people to fuck off without seriously risking mortally wounding them.

>WHY DO YOU RETARDS FIGHT OVEE UNFERTILE LAND BETWEEN YOUR COUNTRY AND PAKISTAN
Concessions do not work with muslims. They will simply move closer and demand more.

Amerifats like you are the reason US kept funding jihadi in Pakistan and now when it came bitting their own ass you act like retard. Go get shot at some school or club.
You deserve that shit for the trouble you fuckers have brought.

Full-fledged retard you are.

I have a question for why do you rape? And shit on street.

it was meant to be a generic "shit is older than time" remark. I know how old the mughals are, I have been to Agra and Varanasi.

Googled and found this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DEOVGoTIIVY

Makes me want to fight for the promised land with my brown friends.

BUM DADADUM DADADUM BUM DADADUM DADADUM BUM DADADUM DADADUM BUM DADADUM DADADUM

Giving all Kashmir will allow them full control over rivers like Indus and river of Punjab plus wide open corridor for Chia-Pak army movement. Secondly It will allow them to fuel fires of disinteggration here, like they attempted Khalistan (and now with drug trade)

tl;dr - Kashmir to India is what Kosovo to Yugoslavia(already natiuve hindus have been driven out)

But the recent Jerusalem and kashmir wars stared in 1947 exact
You were actually correct lolololol

HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

NOT ONE MAINSTREAM NEWS IS REPORTING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN KASHMIR

50 SHOT BY POLICE, ALREADY

IF IT WAS TEN YEARS AGO EVERY WESTERN MEDIA OUTLET WOULD JUMP ON INDIA'S DICK AND START TALKING SHIT
>BBC especially, now it's all quiet.

AFTER GETTING SOME MUSLIM LOVE WEST REALISES

NO ONE GIVES ONE SHIT ABOUT ISLAM NOW

ISLAM IS GOING TO BE FINISHED IN MY LIFETIME

Go ahead and get killed as terroist.
This is what happening on daily basis since militancy in 80s.

Yeah sure, and Bangladesh was mixed before, so was north Africa, Mesopotamia, Persia, Anatolia, Bosnia and Central Asia.

There's no such thing for Islam, it's either an ongoing battlefield or it's a muslim region.

Same reason why rapist rape elsewhere in the world.
Blame everything wrong with bureocracy and socio-economic conditions.

Kashmir is majority mudslime. And they are the ones who want to be part of Pak
>Radical Muslims
Kek
thefrustratedindian.com/2016/07/burhan-wani-kashmir-media/

Hey it coulda been a 5.56 bullet yknow, half her skull could be missing.

Though personally I have this belief that if your life is ruined by something (like blindness, or getting your legs and dick blown off by an IED) then you should be mercy-killed.

Sure people who have horrible disabilities have gone on to do awesome things. But I think they deserved peace much more.

If a Car is totaled we scrap it, we dont try to fix it up so that it barely runs.

>you've been in a coma for.... quite some time

Kek
>Mah rape meme
Pic related and
>Over 53% rape cases are false
dnaindia.com/india/report-53-rape-cases-filed-between-april-2013-and-july-2013-false-delhi-commission-of-women-2023334

This pic i mean

Kashmir is undisputed Indian Territor, the UN took kashmir off of its dispute territories list years ago, much to the butt hurt of Pakistanis.

/Thread

53 cases were false not 53% you shitskin

M8, if you're talking about Kashmir, then it is incredibly important because of its geography. It literally is a natural defensive wall that protects the North of India from Chinese aggression or any other enemy. Fuck what the muslims say, all I know is is that the Sikhs kicked their ass to annex the territory from muslims before the first Anglo sikh war.

You're forgetting that the different branches of islam fight each other as well all the time
>it's either an ongoing battlefield or it's an ongoing battlefield
ftfy

Muslims are the Orks of Warhammer, they just live to wage war.

ahahaa Ukraine is EU owned, and
that didn't stop a based country from taking Crimea. So what makes you think a shitskiin based country can't take a small area from another shitskin company?

It's a literal wall against Chinese and Muslims breh. A natural defensive line of massive mountains.

country not company*

Wait so if I tweet this hashtag she'll get better right?

You are right! Exactly what happened with Bangladesh. Based country literally split Pakistan into two.

nah blacks are orcs

Muslims are Khorne cultists

Pakistan's army is laughably weak and useless. The only reason they are a viable threat to anybody, are the nukes that the retarded Chinese gave them to counter Indian and American aggression.

They won't do shit.

Being this butt hurt about living in a sub-human country
>Inb4 you post some gay pride parade pic with Justin Trudeau

>Pakistan's army is laughably weak and useless
So is India's Pajeet

>Kashmir
You can't fool me Sn

Muslims should get out of India territory. They have no business being there.

>Kashmir
You can't fool me Snake

The terrorists in Kashmir are muslims being supported by Pakistan. Everytime they attack the security forces the Armed forces go genocide on their asses and they get butthurt.

>turn a blind eye

cheeky as fuck, if you ask me

Kashmir? Isn't that a Led Zeppelin's song?

never forget your place

I'm going to have to start calling you Mohammed soon, Pajeet