Bernie BOO'd

"We have to elect Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine"

LOL

Literally Bernie Sanders at his gathering right now live on MSNBC Here's getting BOO'd the fuck out

OMFG what a fucking faggot, he keeps saying "Trump has..." then the crowd yells back "SO HAS CLINTON!"

What a fucking LOSER

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4ud1e0/2016_democratic_national_convention_coverage/
facebook(doot)com/usamurica/videos/894551550656883/
youtube.com/watch?v=YGxXhgmMIhY
twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/757630045322084356
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Ik8m9iX5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm having so much fun, such a cringfest, kek.

Loser is an understatement for him

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4ud1e0/2016_democratic_national_convention_coverage/

Reddit's gonna freak!

Why isn't he endorsing (((Jill Stein))), what a stupid kike.

Bernie is a cuck

Lul you Americas give the biggest keks.

Does Hillary have his family locked up on a CIA prison ship or something?

There is nothing on this planet more stupid than the leftist, and Bernie supporters are more evidence of that. They got shafted.

Link???

He's a literal jew, user.

>CBSN
>The booing is a review of tonight
Thavage

>I got to visit 49 states thanks to your donations!
>No refunds though
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can this convention be any more of a clusterfuck? All we need is for them to start throwing punches like the good old days.

i want a man president though

Fuck, I missed it. Any way to see it again?

Holy fuck that's a rare

So happy we could oblige

>aw.gif

rarefag detected

R A R E

>There is nothing on this planet more stupid than the leftist, and Bernie supporters are more evidence of that
Sup Forums hasn't seemed to catch on yet that Sanders supporters are our ally in one important way - they also want America free from the chains of international financial corruption

Reminder that the only candidate other than Trump against the TPP was Sanders.

They're just saying "Boo-ernie".

this is by far the best year in politics ever

It's so pathetic how they're continuing to lie about Trump in order to "unite" people against him. Those people literally have nothing against him besides that false narrative.

They just want to stay in power. That's it.

>Non country

ty

I was only thinking about OP's pic related today after his latest announcement.

I called it way back when I saw his rally get taken over by BLM that this man would never be president material and would never be elected POTUS.

yeah. and i saw greenland up in here last night.

Where is that, DRO-Congo?

I'm pretty sure he is successful. Financially at least.

START SPAMMING #JillStein2016 TO DIVERSE THE VOTE SO THAT TRUMP WINS

>START SPAMMING #JillStein2016 TO DIVERSE THE VOTE SO THAT TRUMP WINS

>START SPAMMING #JillStein2016 TO DIVERSE THE VOTE SO THAT TRUMP WINS

LINK? LINK? LINK? YOU fucking nigger!

Can anyone make a video

Yeah Greenland is always in happening threads

Just above the shithole called Venezuela.
Very populair with Amerifats

He honestly looks like a man afraid to say what he wants.

THIS
Any links? Wanna watch it.

LINK YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

Underrated

Sanders:
>WE HAVE STARTED....A POLITICAL REVOLUTION!

>oh and vote Clinton/Kaine 2016

KEK
U
C
K

>Redditors literally in tears over this

facebook(doot)com/usamurica/videos/894551550656883/

Aruba. Cool, was that a Brit colony?

SAD!

...and his followers will still blindly agree

Older brother is in town from Boulder, CO
Extremely progressive and liberal
Swing state
etc.

Admits to me he's pro-Trump now after the leaks
and I'm all "c-can I admit I'm pro-Trump too? Is this happening? Are we trumpers now?"

LANDSLIDE INCOMING

They're Dutch, m8

Literally who?

Their own party finally started to destroy itself.

>literally chicken nuggies worth of cringe

I supported Bernie for much of this year. But watching him take it in the ass from Hillary and the DNC even after these leaks is so disappointing and frankly appalling. The man, however good his intentions, has no spine. My respect for him is gone.

And all this bullshit about stopping Trump, is just an excuse so the dems don't have to talk about their own miserable failures. I'm not buying it, and I know a lot of other Bernie people don't either.

Fuck Hillary, Bernie, and all the dems. I'm voting for Trump.

God this election has been such a shitshow so far and it's only July. Can't wait to see what has yet to come.

Please Trump, stop it!

He had no intention of becoming president. He was just there for the donations. For fuck's sake, the man is like 90

"Comrades, calm down, please!"

Wow Bernie is such a fucking pussy.

>b-but goy you gotta vote for shillary!
>FUCK YOU OLD MAN

My fucking sides

As someone who voted for Bernie in the primary, I've considered it. But Trump would be a disaster for this country. Not sure who to vote for now.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>Dutch empire
>top kek
All I know about Aruba is Bill Cosby has a holiday home there

kek

>Bernie Squad - Private First Class

What's so bad about Trump again?

Legitimately curious.

>Bernie Squad - Private First Class
>Where I'm from, you don't roll over and take it

i voted Bernie in NJ.
i simply cannot vote for Hillary.

Our country can withstand 4 years of Trump, but we must make the DNC pay for this. They ar NOT ALLOWED to subvert democracy.

I will buy a shotgun to keep in my basement, and I will protect my house. We can bury our heads for 4 years to fix the DNC.

THIS IS A REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!! OF #NOREFUNDS

fucking lel

ARUBA JAMAICA OOOOO I WANNA TAKE YA

BERMUDA BAHAMA COME ON PRETTY MAMA

I guess he got Bern'd on that deal.

Sure sounds like they're fucking cheering for him to me

Well, good they don't exist

SOURCE
twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/757630045322084356

Tell your brother "Welcome aboard the Trump Train"

Boondocks was dank shit

Underrated kek

It is pretty amazing Bongbro. People talk about the absurdity of electing a reality tv star to the office of president.

THIS ELECTION CYCLE IS REALITY TV BITCHES AHAHAHAHAH

sorry I'm just overly excited

God it feels good to see these cucks fucked over.

Thanks famalam

Goddamn that was just awful to watch, Bernie is such a disappointment (aka politician).

I fucking hated this shill since day 1. Anyone who says free anything usually get's me pissed off. I can literally picture niggers surrounding a television squawking about how that would be "dank" or something.
>Too much welfare as it is
>Too many undesirables get too many hogwash degrees.
>Too much people surviving
>Too much useage
>Employers should be able to pay whomever however much they choose and higher however the fuck they want (nespotism)
Bernie literally said he was working to UNIONIZE fast food jobs. He would pander to the uneducated and try to say collateral on a lone is devilry or whatever. Did nothing with his campaign money other than get to rub his nipples on television for half a year.

Eat shit Bernie

You communist trash

Just remember its either Trump or Clinton. Are you going to vote for the lying criminal who has no regard for anyone but herself and will gladly throw Americans under the bus if it lands her political immunity. or Donald the viper who tells you what poison your body needs to get better?

KEK LEVELS ARE OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Ik8m9iX5o

Enjoy

>RUSSIA
>No ties to Russia
>"EXPERTS SAY"
>BLAME RUSSIA
>RUSSIAAAAAAAAAA
The spin is so hard they're losing all credibility, they overestimate the stupidity of voters.

That's hilarious.

if they started screaming "KEK" I would've laughed so hard

Vote Jill Stein, I will.

This is amazing. I really thought they were going to have some kind of clever counter to make some of the libtards get on board, but this is going to be one big JUSTfest.

>we have got to stop trump
>cheers

>we have got to elect clinton
>boo

What do they want?

Hahaha fucking bought out loser

GARY MF JOHNSON 2K16

#FEELTHEJOHNSON

Lol

>A BULLY

So basically Jeb Bush's argument.

>WAAH HE HURT MUH FEELINGS

video conveniently leaves out the
"WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE WE WANT BERNIE" chant that started immediately after

They want Bernie to man up, obviously.