Problem Sleuth Thread

Problem Sleuth thread? No Homestuck allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyFXNMVbO5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I said no homestuck allowed you fucker

If only he made that Problem Sleuth game instead of trying to make that other one that's never going to come out.

Madame Muriel > Nervous Broad > Hysterical Dame

We can all agree on this right?

demimonde semigoddess > all

Don't touch Fiesta Ace Dick's waifu, he'll beat you to pulp

Remember when Spades Slick made that cameo appearance in one of Hussie's other comics? I think it was called Domestruck or something like that.

wow mods are really cracking down.

When did spades slick make his first appearance? It was on a donation page right? I could swear he existed before

yep
I've noticed that whenever a HS thread dies, there isn't a new one until like 30 minutes or an hour. I guess the mods want breaks between each ones. So that's the strategy, don't just spam threads like a general, because that's what they don't want.

But now they seem super pissed and are basically just supressing all sorts of HS discussion, so let's not do that

>not beautiful, sweet WIFEHEARST

Why would we be allowed to talk about Problem Sleuth? That comics been over for years.

What do you think this kid grew up to be like?

He became a moderator on a forum where he deleted all the content he didn't like because it stressed him out

Come on now, just because a work is older or well discussed doesn't mean we can't have fun taking about it. I mean, who would be against that? It's not like someone would seemingly randomly delete posts in the thread for whatever goddamn reason because they're new in their position. Of course not. So let's simply enjoy some good old Problem Sleuth discussion.

teleofluid transubstantial
smash the theological binary!

Even in jest your comment gave me cancer.
Remember don't do gender Kids, that shit will mess you up.

Fuck it, homestuck.

You are dicing with thread death, but the fact that the picture is very pleasing perhaps we might get away with it.

>Thanks for playing!

PS did it better.

Best Character?
pic related

I hope the epilogue for HS is just like PS. No words, just scenes

Brave man.

What if Homestuck had been written like Problem Sleuth? That is to say, what if it had kept roughly the same plot, but with no dialog or focus on character development.

It'd be more confusing and somehow less entertaining in the earlier parts, some of the pesterlogs were god tier

Dialogue is the primary reason homestuck is better than PS. Unfortunately homestuck didn't have character development either.

Homestuck!

I'm sad this guy didn't directly appear in HS, he should be the link between universes in MSPA
>after getting killed, all the ghosts in dream bubbles go to the PS afterlife

Now I'll be disappointed if I don't see that in the epilogue. Thanks a lot.

>homestuck didn't have character development either

That's kind of a silly claim to make. Pretty much every major character had noticeable development.

At least his face was in it.

>(Karkat) will never reunite with (Terezi)

was that ~ATH?

tilde ath
til death
FUCK

Yes.

Congrats

you're slower than the nigga who just got that shipping = relationshipping last thread

But what did Hussie mean by it?

^CAKE
DIS*

what the hell is a HEARST anyway?

~ath was a coding language that involved infinite loops that only terminated on the death of something
so essentially everything in the codes ran "'til death"
it's what was used to release lord english (on the death of the universe)

thanks doc

The death of the universe.

I wish I had a flask of whisky. I'm getting fired tomorrow from my job. Life is too hardboiled.

Nobody is that slow.

How would these have worked?

carrot cake?
disasterisk ?

If his mother is any indication, a fuckin' legend. Demimonde Semigoddess was awesome.

Why doesn't homestuck have a cool map like PS does?

Disasterisk is like disaster risk, if you were confused.

Reminder that hussie hasn't updated the map in 3 years.

Black liquid sorrow is a great phrase.

any of you all ever read wizardy herbert?

i have it downloaded on my computer but not sure if i should bother. i like hussie's writing but eh

I physically can't. His prose at that point was cringe-inducing.

You really should. It's ridiculous, but it's honestly very well written.

go for it. hussie once said it was proto-homestuck. it has kids running around in a dangerous fantasy situation, weird time shit, weird metafictional shit, and is actually good (if unfinished)

I'd say go for it. What do you have to lose?

The ending is about as good as Homestuck's.

so it sucks?

There isnt one?

I can't believe I bought a PS hoodie years ago
Now my cat just sleeps on it

It'd be neat if we got some more lorebuilding on troll culture aside from "they're a bunch of insect savages who cum in buckets lol"

i forgot about buckets. it's been ages since they were mentioend

thank god, it brought us shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=yyFXNMVbO5Q

they are a warlike people who conquer planets, and all the adults live offworld. They like giving movies very literal names that spoil the endings and they love in quadrants. They have a judicial system with a giant monster judge that will kill you, and a lot of them seem to act like pirates. Evil clowns telegraph nightmares into their heads every night so they have to drug themselves to get a good nights sleep. They also play a very dangerous type of larping as kids and have a more disgusting version of pokemon. Also about ten thousand other things. Where have you been?

Why?

homies keep moving, this is a problem sleuth thread

Yeah that's all fine, but I wish there was also some central explanation on their politics, what the 'brooding caverns' are, and how do they fucking work, etc etc.

this is pathetic. i'd say i can't believe the moderation on here, but it's always been this bad

i've been banned before for mistaking putting two W's next to each other in a post of mine, mods mistaking it for eridan's quirk

Hiveswap should have this shit. If it ever comes out.

that chick at the bottom loks like a mix of jade and the girl from the incredibles
Curiously enough only the troll-related ones were deleted. Mods and janitors work in mysterious ways

I think it was talking about buckets, but the first one was a legitimate question that just mentioned them, and the last didn't mention them at all.

holy shit Sup Forums mods are like the internet stasi

Damnit Sup Forums. Stop making me want to re-read Problem Sleuth. Stop it.

It was a really, really, REALLY long comic.

This. All I'm hoping for is some good alternia world-building. I don't even care it looks like shit made in flash
It has become decided that there will be no discussion about buckets then

You read fucking homestuck

Global Rule 3 covers this. :^)

Global rule 3 is the most ambiguous bullshit and can pretty much mean anything a mod or janitor wants it to.

It's not that long; when I reread it I was going at a pretty slow pace and it only took a few days.

They've been using global rule 1 a lot to try and delete content that they don't like, even if it's on topic.

The really bizarre thing is that a few posts were left alone, even ones with images. Plus the Wizardy Herbert stuff, which is theoretically just as off-topic.

Still, it happens. Just gotta roll with it.

Well, just imagine what fun they'll be having later today.

They're not smart

>we never got to see that act 6 flash that was ruined by glitches
fuck hussie tbrh

That child was the progenitor of the cherub race.
Literally.
You can see that exact castle in the background of [S] A6A5A2 with a bunch of cherubs floating in front of it

Makese sense considering he's a quarter goddess, a quarter deviless and half the strongest prospitian in the universe

THICK

>at the end of each MSPA there's a new baby that ends up being the progenitor of the next MSPA's villains

Who's baby will that be in homestuck?

So who's going to be the source of all evil in the new universe? I'll put my money on John and Roxy's kid.

>prospitian

Next villain in the next MSPA will be part of a race of werewolves.

>your parents will never be Demimonde Semigoddess and Fiesta Ace Dick

But I thought the villain of the next MSPA is going to be Trizza Tethis, Feferi's predecessor

rose and kanaya's daughter, pizzas pocket

Too boring, it'll be Dave and Jade unintentionally creating an army of dog monsters. Fast forward a trillion years and three universes and you've got God Dog for his new adventure, Stuckhome

All of them. The whole next generation is evil.

>it's a prequel story
>when we already know what's going to happen
>not even written by hussie himself
Literally what is even the point

more trolls!

>the dogkin were a bizarre species of humans with bizarre, triangular ears, a tail, and most important of all, powerful space-time powers
>they were few compared to other humans, and thus were segregated from them due to their incredible power
>they were eventually exiled to another planet
blablabla
this shit writes itself honestly

what about THIS