Who /Gotham/ here?

Who /Gotham/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_(Bruce_Wayne)
people.com/tv/gotham-jessica-lucas-engaged-alex-jermasek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dat batman returns homage last episode

Everything is going too quickly

They were scared that they get cancelled I assume.

Holy shit, I liked the first two seasons I'm not watching the third until is over, the series pace is fucked, too fast

Bruce is too young

also I'd liek the last episode be like
>Gotham destroyed
>MFW no hoap
and the man in black costume appears, seen from the back. Cape flutters in the wind.
END

i love this chick since spartacus

wow she must be 2000 years old then

Bruce is the right age. Bruce went to college and various training. Tried to join the FBI and decided being Law Enforcement wouldn't work. Which influenced him to become Batman, which did not happen till his mid to late twenties.

The movies are shit with Bruce's backstory in becoming Batman.

I'm quite sure she's into whipping and dominating in real life, too. Hot.

what is the plan with Bruce and the other kids anyway?

are they gonna timeskip at any point or is Batman never going to be in the show

Dumb Mazouzposter, go worship your ugly kikelet somewhere else.

Hate that little talentless shit

maybe there will at least a younger "proto-Batman"?

The show isn't about Batman. They've said that from the beginning. Nearly all of Batman's rogues were criminals until Batman came along.

I like her since Cloverfield.

Lazarus Pits man

>that outfit at the bar
Diamonds

what about him being a super scienctific master level chemist, like in 1st comic book?

wtf are you even talking about? I'm talking about the actual history of Bruce/Batman.

her breasts did almost fall out.. holy shit.

He went to several Colleges. That's all part of his backstory.

Someone post a webm

>it's a barbara feet episode

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_(Bruce_Wayne)

Training
Bruce Wayne swore an oath to rid the city of the evil that had taken his parents' lives. He spent his youth traveling the world, training himself to intellectual and physical perfection and learning a variety of crime-fighting skills, including chemistry, criminology, forensics, martial arts, gymnastics, disguise, and escape artistry.

At age 14, Bruce Wayne began his global sojourn, attending courses at Cambridge, the Sorbonne, and other European universities. However, he never stayed long and would often drop out after one semester. Beyond academia, Wayne successfully acquired various "practical" skills. While abroad, he studied and received training in multiple martial arts under various instructors and in different countries, man-hunting under Frenchman Henri Ducard, stealth and reconnaissance under the Japanese ninja Kirigi and other certified shinobi, hunting under the African Bushman (the Ghost Tribes of the Ten-Eyed Brotherhood, among others), hand-to hand combat under the tutelage of Ted Grant, a World Champion Boxer and David Cain, one of the world's premier assassins;[4][5] traditional healing disciplines under Nepalese monks and even ventriloquism under skilled practitioners [6]. Bruce was also trained in archery by Oliver Queen.[7] His knowledge of so many varied disciplines has made Wayne an unconventional and unpredictable individual. At age 20, he attempted to join the FBI, but after learning about its regulations and conduct, Wayne deducted that he would never be able to completely oppose crime while working within the legal system.

She was in Spartacus? Who am I kidding I stopped watching capeshit tv since Ollie shot Felicity's cop boyfriend and still no idea who Prometheus is.

Fuck Guggenheim not bringing back Manu for the 100th episode.

was watching latest episode with her huge breasts in that dress, her character needs to be taken off and replaced with her as the oiled up my titsslave

Gets worse with every season

there's not enough blood in your brain at the moment, isn't there?

He's thinking of Pompeii. She was never in Spartacus.

Butch is a lucky motherfucker.

This dress?

who is this jungle bungle

posted this in "guess movie/tv show by the paint drawing" thread, no one guessed

Jessica Lucas

It's a damn shame she has never shown her tits

She was on Friends with Benefits, a canceled show.
Also on Melrose Place. Gotta double check if it was whole seasons or just one episode.

Naturally, I downloaded them (and that one episode), to make webms, but I haven't.

Fuck my OCD but damn those tits.

make one from the bar scene last episode, please user!

not him, but here

Is it the giggling malnourished Danny Devito from that one episode of he walking dead?

what the hell is she wearing, they must be pushed together to their limit

thanks a lot

Ill wait til this half season is over. I was caught up up to Christmas. Like someone else said, the week to week pacing sucks. If fox cancels this i hope netflix grabs it

holy shitballs i'm watching gotham now

dropped it after the first season

season 4 has been confirmed since last week..

Havn't followed this season, any good webms of adult ivy?

Which was a surprise. The writers supposedly set this finale up as closure incase they were done. Fox is awful at keeping good shows goi g

jesus christ

that's why she's breathing so heavily. She gets no air, because her dress is so tight.

Just realized she wore it before, so here is a bonus.

She first shows up in season 2. Happy watching.

Post her stupid feet

BLEACHED
people.com/tv/gotham-jessica-lucas-engaged-alex-jermasek/

(not by me though)
:(

i like her better already

well she's mixed probably

she has a lighter skin, a lot of caucasian features for her hair, face, and mostly her body
she is literally perfect

>tfw no dark skinned almost caucasian gf that's sorta black and has top tier tits and legs

and to add:
>will probably not age like milk

I got a clothing area that's pretty tight too if you catch my drift

she basicly looks like a black spic with minimal black features

I don't, please explain.

mike rotch

I'm sorry, could you be more clear?

I think he's fantasising about fucking her pink pussy.
Not sure though.

it's definitely not pink

the inside certainly is.

It will be when I'm through with it.

manface

Hmmm, I think I understand now

Where are you from where men look like that. Because I ready to suck some dick if true.

frog island