/DOAG/ Dumbing of Age General

In this strip, Amber is taking down the white patriarchy one punch at a time!

>white student mugging a black guy on a Midwestern state University campus

Willis gonna willis

Oh look what I found over at the Patreon.

>Willis is trying to make a campus batman

What a hack

Why are you calling Amazi-Becky Amber?

I just realized that Willis is going force drama between Danny and Dorothy because of their different views of Amazi-Girl now.

Seriously, it's going to be like three strips of them arguing with each other just after a shocking reveal about Joyce's family.

Why would anyone mug anyone at a university? It's so easy to steal shit when nobody's around.

It's starting to feel like Willis is forcing drama because otherwise he has to go back to whatever the fuck is happening with Becky and Joyce.

Not only is he white, he's like a nerdy manlet.

That black guy is like 2 feet taller than him.

What kind of retarded universe is this?

Hahaha. He even gave the black guy inflated lips and a shaved head.

that's because he's the Kenyan exchange student

As a self certified Wills Historian, I can tell that this is the first steps to the "Just because he/she/zee did this in my comic, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen" phase. It's been a cycle since 2005. He says something vaugly racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist, and then when people call him out, he'lol get defensive and double down with comics accusing the people that call him out on it of all being the very thing he was just a few issues ago. And then the people who constantly suck his cock will go one of two ways, they'll either harass the people being mean to him, or they will come join us on Sup Forums and talk about how this wart necked mother fucker is a shit stain.

You forgot the part where he complains about his parents.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. You know when you're exposed to something so much, you kinda forget about it?

That's the first part of the cycle. There's the I hate my parents thing, right when he puts out a comic about someone's parental figure. Then there's the "Boy, I do love atheism! Isn't it great how God doesn't exist!" Then it's the vague racist statement, and then the back peddle into insanity, the "I'm not a bigot, you're a bigot!" Bullshit. Then the temper tantrum starts, and we either get new haters or fans trying to suck his cock. Then he goes quiet for no longer than a month, and then the cycle starts over again. I guarantee within the next few weeks, he will make a vague bigot tumblr post. Him and his disgusting neck wart.

>"She's a symbol! An Icon!"
>"She's very obviously Amber from our English class in a bad Halloween costume."
>"Shush!"

>we never actually see the white guy mugging the black guy
>it was probably actually the black guy mugging the white student
>but amber assumed wrong because she believes in sjwism

Either that or Dorothy goes and asks how things with Danny are going and it spirals from there.

Mary blinds Carla with pepperspray when?

>A nerdy white guy stealing from a black guy...
Oh sjw's...Never change.

>White kid stealing from black guy

Man, I could never get into Fantasy comics

>A short chubby girl in costume beating the shit out of some white pencil neck mugger in broad daylight and then ripping off Batman

Sure why not.

Oh god yes.

That's a shoop, right?