Be Dutch

>Be Dutch
>No happenings whatsoever

How come our terrorists are so content? What are we doing right?

what terrorists are you talking about?

Oh look. It's Dutchland again.

Dont provoke kek m8

You're letting them roam the streets of the capital, turning it into the most degenerate place I've seen. It's worse than Brussels.

Happening two weeks from now.

Are you giving them free money and women?

Because your country has been a Jew-infested rat hole for centuries.

They dont shit on their own doorstep.

(((They))) know that Geert has a very likely chance to get in
Even though he is pro-Jew they dont want him to win merely to soak up protest
So there wont be terrorist attacks until Geert has been Fortuyned

fugg :DDDDD

Protect your family, there will be something in one week or two, i feel it.

De kikker wil het

what you are feeling sont tes couilles. get your hands out of your pockets user fench.

Fine, you want something big to happen, something big will happen within this year Dutch boy.

>ISIS and jews get along

theyre just not focused on you right now, I'm sure they'll get to you.

There's like a bomb threat every week on the rails :/

the mocro maffia wouldn't have it. bad for business.

You ain't got none unless they blow up son.

That's what some guy from Dallas said to me the day before the shitfest there.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

I cycled past there today. :(

Is he alright?

Jinx de boel nu maar niet.

inderdaad, klojo

Screencapped so I can act smug later.

Aren't you practically an islamic state?

This place is a hell hole. Its political system is entirely built around sucking EU cock and keeping its citizens on the leash as much as possible.

The streets are littered with walking tents and this nigger wannabe culture is spreading like literal cancer.
Geert will never rise to power because every politician will accept the bribe to stay in the EU and form a coalition against Geert. As much as I wish, unless 51% of this entire country votes PVV nothing will happen.
The best we will get is 4 years of bickering and nothing getting done except getting deeper in the EU ass.

I love what this country once was, sober, no-nonsense. We rebuilt after the war with the sweat of honest work and an attitude that allowed everything as long as you showed respect and minded your own bussiness.

Then the Jews invited the Moroccan and Turkish guest workers which never left. I guess they have done the same now.

I hate my country now. I hate what it has become and that most if not all people in the hole are willfully blind.

You and Sweden let them do as they please and you're not fighting terror abroad.
Why would they attack you?

Kek

Because the Netherlands is one big save haven for extremists.

All in all Holland has twice the population of Sweden yet compared to the millions of immigrants the Netherlands only took in less than 100.000
These aren't very alarming numbers compared to other nations i.e. Germany, Sweden, Italy and France, besides we screen these people unlike France and Germany who just let them waltz in and rape their daughters in hordes
We were part of Bush his coalition along with all those other meme countries which would make us literally Hitler.
Fortunatly sand people easily forget as they have only a small brain.