Hot as Fuck in East Coast

What about my city makes it so hot in summer, Sup Forums?

It's hot as fuck man. someone just end the suffering please.

Its pretty pic related here.
22°C wew I don't know how long can I survive like this.

>Living south of Philadelphia
>Under any circumstance
You deserve it, scum.

It's really not that hot you sissy.

JFC its like every time it goes above 90 north of the mason dixon line, people forget that in 1994-1996 we had consistent record-breaking temp days.

Now we're even lucky to have one (1) heat wave per summer (we're only on heat wave #2 where I live and summer is basically over already).

Damn it's not even that humid. Stop bitching already.

Good hope you fucking drown in your humidity you're the trash can of earth

It's almost as if it has been getting hotter every year. Hmm.

76 in Syracuse. get fucked faggots

It's actually a relatively mild summer here. We've barely gone above 100 at all so far.

>86 in Chicago is the high

lol my apartment gets hotter than that and I won't turn on the AC

even the roofers are done at 10am where I live. They come bck out around 3. It's hot as fuck pham.

1996 was literally 20 years ago. It's ok to think it's hot outside still because of the sweat inducing weather.

36 here in C in dc.

No one is ever allowed to complain about heat until they live in SW Florida. Fuck off with your northern "heat" bullshit

One, you live in America get used to heat.
Two, Urban Heat Island .

Sure you can make the trend look however you'd like when you CHANGE THE DATA

yeah but dc is highest on the east coast despite being in sort of the center of the east, not the south. We have always been hotter than Miami in summer and I'm not sure why. Figuring maybe a /sci/entist would show up and explain.

The heat wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fucking humidity.

Think there's gonna be a lot of hurricanes this season? Coming soon!

Due to earth's rotation air currents go from west to east. This air is hot as fucked because it went through the whole US. If the air currents came from east, you would have a milder summer. It's the opposite in the Winter.
That region has +- the same latitude as Portugal, yet it has much more extreme temperatures for that exact reason.

There hasn't been a major one in a long time here. Probably due for one soon enough

It depends, really.
IF you live in a city, around a lot of CONCRETE and ASPHALT, youre gonna be at least 10 to 20 degrees hotter in the summer and its gonna suck.

However, I live out innawoods, where its nice and shady in this heat, a good 10-20 degrees cooler :)
although im still within 30 minutes of a major city so im not in the middle of nowhere

yeah the 90s were not this fucking hot, people are fucking stupid and somehow dont notice though

I am near Orlando in FLorida where at 2 p.m. it is so far only 85 degrees. The humidity is the same. So sure it's hot. But it's nothing like the rest of the east coast that is ironically hotter.

That probably has more to do with sun damage than the heat.

>hate hot weather and sunny days in general
>always see a bunch of retards bitching about rain, snow, clouds, and other fun weather
>same retards wishing for winter to end
>see said retards now roasting in the heat they wanted
This is what you wanted, isn't it?

I hope you burn in the hell you wished for, you sun-loving faggots.

>America
>hot

Working on top of a crane in a Pittsburgh steel mill today. Shit blows.

>global warming is just a myth guise
>trumpkins and other non-scientists actually believe this

I love winter, but I live in Southern California so it's always comfy.summer sucks ass, though

Norfolk here. Last night the heat index was still around 100.

I feel it guys.

The polar vortex is coming back to buttrape us again this winter.

Seriously last Wednesday was gorgeous here in PA

The hottest temperature recorded on planet Earth was in the United States, you moron.

This. Hot with high humidity is the shit tier of weather. Winter is the comfiest and rain isn't too bad.

It's been hell here lately.

lad...
just turn up the ac

>weather
>climate

What's the difference, right guys?

>waah things were worse, waah

Global warming is a fact, the dispute is about WHY & HOW.