Shipped them from the start

shipped them from the start

Other urls found in this thread:

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBVTDpUw7GEW57vgTnXTe4olFUreI0rEef2F_M845y5JdZHmLhZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same

You're a madman you know that right?

>the start

You mean back in season 1, when most Padippica stuff was femdom flavored?

Shipped them from Double Dipper too my friend, glad we got the episode.

>tfw you'll never watch NMM for the first time again

I should not find this as adorable as I do

I never like shipping and in fact hated but i found these two so fucking cute i cant it
I thought this ship was gonna get fucking shot n the epsiode and felt like the grinch growing a heart by the end by enjoying the character arch and them possibly going out or showing affection

god fuck life

are padippicucks still being salty about their ship isn't canon? geez, you guys literally Zutarians 2.0

You're a hack Alex.

>Zutarians 2.0

Nah. I haven't seen anything similar to the fall of Zutara.

Maybe the NaruSakus are somewhat close.

how i became yours is simply the greatest thing and pinnacle of extreme autism of a fan base

no matter what, I still can't believe they did an episode around these two. Their interaction is just so entertaining to watch

Holy Shit. I remember that thing. The artist even said that she didn't follow canon, only fanon.

Honestly, same

but when Wendy swapped hats with Dipper, it was so sweet.

That's adorable

Nothing was canon in the end, and I mean, they're kids on vacation, so why would anything be?

So just imagine it will happen later and that's as real as if it did happen, since it's just a story.

If anything there was too much irritating crush crap in the show but even all that stuff was never a "romance" story just "lol dumb kids being kids."

I wouldn´t say that I truly "shipped" them from the start, but as Dipper was seemingly the only boy in town who wasn´t impressed with Paccifica´s bullshit (Your family is a sham. Deal with it!) I thought it would be funny if she developed a small crush on him. She is used to getting everything she wants after all, and know this plebian nerd rejects her?! The nerve!
>Wait, do you like him or something?
>Oh sure! I lie awake at night, thinking about Mabel´s loser brother.
>Bitch friends laugh at her sarcasm.
>Cut to Pac lying awake in bed, staring at the roof.
>Oh no.

I didn't, but I did like crazy after this episode.

>tfw your first kiss will never be with a blonde qt

This would be so good if the brightness/contrast weren't so fucked up.

I'm sorry I think you meant Pinecest.

>like clock work
Incest fag, pls. the only thing that gets fucked is Dipper's life thanks to her.

We never did find out Dipper's real name.

You are one of the very few. Even I admit I didn't ship them until I first read the synopsis for NMM, Before that it never even cross my mind to ship them, it just never occurred to me for some reason.

>mfw the blargsnarf version of this pic where she kisses his butthole instead

pacifica's probably not a natural blonde, dip said it himself

>that "welp" expression
>phone within arm's reach
>paz's toes
it's the little things that make this pic

Wasn't it Abel?

Pacifica a shit. otp is Mabel.

Say's the selfish cunt that almost destroyed the world.

>Mabel Cain Pines

I'd buy it

World was fucked long before Mabel. Pacifica's only saving grace was to save her traitorous senpai from a ghost.

No, the world was safe and Bill was at his weakest before Mabel decides to undo two seasons of victories because she senses Dipper is growing out of her emotional control.

And don't forget
>Mabel offers the world on a silver platter to a maniacal demon
>Gets in return a perfect fantasy she never has to wake up from
>Offers no mental resistance
>Replaces all her friends
>Has to be reminded, against her will, how to feel remorse and only after her fantasy is exposed as not real

It'd be one thing if the bond between Dipper and Mabel snap her out of it immediately and they then have to save Soos and Wendy from the dream, but Mabel is the absolute last one to come out of it and Dipper, once again, is forced to shoulder the entire burden.

I'm not even a Padippifag, I just hate where they left Mabel's emotional dependence and Dipper's resigned servitude.

>Mabel fags still defend this

The show really should've dropped the crush subplot after season 1. It was cute at first, but it very much over stayed it's welcome after a while. It's probably why so many supported the ship; it embodies Dippers personal growth, while WenDip is the exact opposite, it's stagnation incarnate.

A couple of threads ago, someone asked what the ethical implications of the whole "Mabel hypnotizing..." thing. Here it is:

>What is Mabel's motivation to constantly hypnotize Dipper to think and act like her? Does she get off on it, or is she driven by misguided altruism, believing that Dipper, and perhaps the world, will be happier and better once she has brainwashed him to think and act like her?
I think the latter

>What about their parents?
They'd make her snap him out of it.

>And what about hypnotized and brainwashed Dipper, if he is now convinced that he is Mabel, who does he think the other Mabel is? A clone? Might he consider murdering Mabel to become the "True Mabel," causing Mabel's nefarious mindcontrolling exploits to backfire?
I think he would consider himself an obedient clone that wouldn't consider himself the real Mabel.

>Does Dipper have brain damage from his sister constantly mindfucking him? Or is his new condition permanent, making "Dipper," in effect, dead, and leaving only Mabel? How many years of therapy will he need now to untangle the grevious mental damage his erstwhile twin hath wrought?
It would probably just be a one time thing where she does it, unless she's at a sleepover with Candy and Grenda and they decide to do it to Dipper. So, no long-term brain damage to him. They would make him forget about the hypnosis.

pineshrek is dreck

A GF thread not swallowed in incest!?

Sign me up!

Best ship you say?

>no long-term brain damage to him
What about short-term?

Only if its in REVERSE.

Yes

Yes x2

>pincest
>padipica

Wrong!

Okay

How smart would you say Dipper is? Why do you say so?

>still no If Gravity Falls was a anime from that Gumball anime guy
just end my life already familia

Any SFW Dipper/Tyrone art?

Do you think they ever went back?

Im pretty sure there are. just search around the net man.

I SEE YOU BILL, YOU TRIANGLE FACED FUCKING TORTILLA CHIP

>Dipper and Mabel's bus crash on the way home and die
>Pacifica restores Bill to have him help her save the twins
>Dipper and Mabel then have to save Pacifica from Bill

Could make for an interesting ff

Best OTP are

> DipperXPaz
> Reverse Pinecest
>WendyXDipper

That reminds me...

Mabel hypnotizing Dipper to think and act like her

If only I had any confidence in my ability to write.

>Reverse Pinecest
They hate each other?

I would say that he's above average. He's not Ford level smart, but he could understand the complex mathematical setup of DD&mD, and did that math problem in "Time Traveler's Pig".

Anyone want to post pics Dipper getting hypnotized?

I found one here:
encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBVTDpUw7GEW57vgTnXTe4olFUreI0rEef2F_M845y5JdZHmLhZA

Shipping is the cancer to ALL western cartoons.

logically, yes, but the ultimate goal is just for the twins to be evil and fuck.

>they broke it

>spoiled rich bitches who become friendly and independent
>foulmouthed sluts/bullies who become devoted and cute waifus
>emotionless/loner ice queens who gradually open up to you

What is it that I love about the idea of various kinds of standoffish/unattainable women developing better personalities through love/affection?

Because it makes a good romance story

And everyone loves a good narrative

Why is Dipper such a whore?

It could be that.

Or it could be that I'm just weirdly attracted to girls who are bad for me.

any great post-NMM fanfic related to them?

It really is. Northwest Mansion Mystery is pretty much the Gravity Falls version of The Southern Raiders. A episode of shipping bait just a little before the endgame that goes absolutely nowhere beyond the protagonist respecting the rich asshole a little more.

Also to continue this analogy, Wendy is Aang

It played on the trope of boy acting too ackward around girls, except for their nemesis that happens to be girl. Hey Arnold, Charlie Brown.

Who draws these they're cute