Yeah I noticed this too. Made a thread about it. No on cared. But that makes sense...

Yeah I noticed this too. Made a thread about it. No on cared. But that makes sense. Our leader is a faggit loving muslam.
>getting comfy for DNC today.

I don't understand

His name is going to be on the ballot. He's not out yet. He'll split the dems.

As what a Jill stein?

Will he though? No one on that side benefit's. Surly Bernie will just take the money and enjoy the few years left over that. Not Impossible, just unlikely

Yes. He's pretending like he isn't an option anymore.

oh wow this shit was real?? LMAFFO!

Yes, it got slid but I found a clearer video. He's gonna do it!

I don't get exactly what his endgame is though

also, Jane just fucked it up, they know NOW!

He secretly loves Trump or maybe he hates Hillary more, but it's super strange he didn't tell his voters about this.

Bernie needs 450 super delegates to switch. They're mostly establishment politicians though. I firmly believe he is going to go for the VP spot. Much more likely.

But he endorsed her. It doesn't make any sense. Having his name on the ballot would be a much greater offence than not endorsing Clinton.

>I firmly believe he is going to go for the VP spot.
This has already been chosen. Either he's a complete moron or you are.

I don't know, but whatever it is, it's gonna be big.

Learn to politics burger. The nominee doesn't select the VP, the party does. The nominee merely presents a suggestion who 99% of the time gets it. I don't know DNC rules but they likely are heavily stacked in Clinton's favor.. those can be changed if a role-call vote is successful however. Some shady stuff is going on.

You're about one-fifth close to an actual argument. There's no practical chance he would get the nomination at this point after Hillary has already backed a running mate. Let's be real. As I said, either you or he is a moron for thinking this.

Probably, nothing will come of it.

I think Bernie is retarded but wants to start a meaningless last stand to save face and show his supporters that he tried his best. I don't disagree that it's a dumb move and has almost 0 chance of being successful.. I think he knows that too.

He even fucking said that they had to elect Clinton AND Kaine. Is he supposed to backtrack on that?

Democrats are known for saying one thing and doing another. Then blaming the Russians when it all falls apart.

Again, let's be real. 9D chess aside, this has virtually no chance at happening. Please be sensible. I fucking hate when Sup Forums suggest stupidly implausible scenarios almost as a badge of how "redpilled" they are in conspiratorial thinking.

It's a genuine curiosity about what she meant; there's no need to bring out the tinfoil hats.

Short term no, but long term he might be able to take the Dems hostage and turn them more liberal for future elections.

Look how close he was to getting the nom. The people wanted him and definitely supported his policies more than Hillary(she won due to super del tacos). If he takes a decent percentage of the votes, then the Dems are going to have to sit down and make some changes or they won't win another major election for a while. Those consessions could have long lasting effects for the next generation of Dems and their political direction. It's probably his best chances at making actual real change for the dems.

What if by some sort of meme magic the superdelegates switch after this big scandal and he gets the nom?

I don't actually disagree with you

I'm glad you admit it, but it's undeniable shitposting.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
THEN WHY DID HE ENDORSE HER?

Did you notice the leaf?

Yes, but I thought you were being genuine.

HE IS A KEK
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN HE TAKES THE HILLDOG COCK AND SMILES

It probably means nothing, honestly. This was just a brief comment as part of something larger that she was saying and we're all taking it out of context. It likely concerns some involvement in her cabinet that he's being considered for, or some ongoing role in her campaign.

Probably.

It's not happening. :(