This triggers Eurocucks

>This triggers Eurocucks

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-Americans-actually-microwave-their-water
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are AMERICANS the most POWERFUL RACE? My teeth would fall out after a few of those TBΗ.

Do you think if I asked they'd add crustaceans?

>2600 calories
>263g sugar

Only thing that's triggered is your heart

Now post the people who drank it

Woaw, 2k calories is half my total daily calories.

do you eat two whole macacos per day or what

It's meant to be a shared dessert for a family of four, you people are really dense

>this triggers the amerimutt

If you drink more than 1 in a row , will you get diabetes?
Also
>soy

in America one person counts as a family of four

i dont get it

We just eat 4k calories of beans, rice and farofa.

they microwave their water like fucking savages

implying our weak stomachs could handle more than 2.6k kcal

I remember having one of these at steaknshake. Good stuff.

Proof-a-doodle-doo.

I count calories and I consume ~3000/day

>Soy
enjoy that shit

Honestly, I’d try it once.

Whos the soyboy now?

That also triggers diabetes.

>proof a doodle do
we actually do, it’s much easier i don’t know why it’s a meme

dog bless muriga :DDDDD

>they really microwave water

quora.com/Do-Americans-actually-microwave-their-water

i got diabetes looking at this

i spammed this so much

Triggers laughter lmao u fatmutts

I genuinely have no words.

Could this be the true way to defeat the goblin hoard?

Just throw a full kettle at them, they probably melt.

>four rotund, wheezing amerigoblins huddled around one milkshake each slurping it down with their own straw, occasionally butting heads competitively like frenzied hogs at a trough.

No they take it in turns. First the largest and most rotund, usually the farther who slurps most of it down. Next the most white (or more accurately least dark) takes a turn. Finally that the smaller darker ones scurry in for the scraps often eating the straw by "accident"

Why should I get triggered? I'm happy these things keep killing amerishits

It's only a matter of time before they consume all of the resources (McChickens) within their immediate reach. Once their reserves are depleted their warriors will began a WAAAGH to claim the rest of the world's food.

It probably is over that side of the pond, with the piss voltages you have to put up with

What is it

how is it even legal?

Well it doesn't have a toy hidden inside

>this kills american
kek

This has to be fake.

freedom

So there is an electrical device that quickly heats water for you. Here you can get a new one for like 15 €, used for next to nothing. Why hasn't anybody marketed an electric water heater for the American market? Don't they buy any stupid machine they can get their hands on? With the right ads, you could get the soy-population to buy one right away "since it's more energy efficient" than a microwave (or something about harmful micro-waves), and then get the rest to follow through product placement on tv. Just don't mention tea, that might trigger them. Say something like "true Italians use these to get boiling pasta water in minutes" or some shit like that. I think we could make billions here.

Kinder eggs with kettles inside. The ones that don't choke will have a brain aneurysm thinking about this mysterious device.

underrated post

>calories 2600
isn't it like a whole day worth of calories for a physical worker?

>He doesn't work twelve hours a day 7 days a week moving 200lbs pallets of foodstuffs

I don't know if this is a regional thing or what, but I don't know anyone who boils water in a fucking microwave. Everyone has one or two small kettles that they use if they just need to heat up water for a dish or drink.

I'm always confused when I see stuff like this posted.

fuckin hell

Maybe not physical worker but unless you lift bags of concrete all day 2600 is too much for an average person.

Looks fucking disgusting. How could your tastebuds be so fucking warped to like that?