What are some good movies about presidents being impeached?

What are some good movies about presidents being impeached?

>he actually tweeted this

Why can't this fucking retard just keep his fingers away from his phone?

how has your life negatively changed from the Trump presidency?

ICE detained me and I was deported

t. Sup Forums denizen

Donald dug himself a retarded grave. It's unfortunate, I was hoping he'd prove the lefty cucks wrong that he was absolutely stupid. Unfortunately what you see is what you get

So what's the actual consequences of posting off-topic shit like this? Surely, this is a bannable offence, right?

All The President's Men

its been weird watching highly educated and successful people delude themselves into thinking trump will be impeached

user better hope that there are no "screenshots" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the mods!

Surely the mods do it for free.

Regardless Donnie is a one of a kind special type of puppet

Is this intimidation of a primary actor in an ongoing investigation? Its like hes begging to be impeached. The stress of the job must be getting to him.

Also, back to with you.

"tapes"

I've gotten tired of winning

kino post

OP gets banned.

Donald "el justo" Trump

I sort of doubt that, but for how long?

Richard Nixon did nothing wrong, he knew about the tribe.

1. 4th grade poli sci student

Worked because not only Comey was BTFO today but Jewstein said a special prosecutor is not needed

Russian hoax BTFO

Anyone else not care about Trump but think that Trumpfags are insufferable? Trump himself is pretty entertaining.

They're desperate to prevent the people's will from being done. It's odd that they've been led down such a cognitive path.

>STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS
>btw my spokespeople spread fake news no biggie lol

>trump wiretapped someone

no, he "taped"

Sup Forumsddit flooded my board

No, nobody thinks that because you only encounter Trumpfags if you shit-talk Trump, and nobody who doesn't care or is amused by him would do that. So, fuck off back to the 'dit, home of HIV/AIDS, Hillshill.

I mean, as long as you write "what are some films about (off topic subject)," you can get away within the grey area. OP is experienced at least.

t. Trump autist who doesn't know that interfering in an FBI investigation is a felony

That's been the case since 2014 at the latest, and it was certainly a problem before Trump was elected.

isn't recording a conversation with only one party consenting legal in DC?

This would have been worthless even if you hadn't included the frame to show that you're just echoing someone else's observation. As it is, it's so low-energy it's nearly asleep.

>So, fuck off back to the 'dit, home of HIV/AIDS, Hillshill.
Has there ever been a more obvious r/thedonald poster?

You take politics way too seriously friendo

too bad plebbit invaded Sup Forums long ago newfag

Gb2r

What ever happen to the promise of arresting Hillary?

>you can get away within the grey area.
I've seen threads like this pruned fairly quickly, and then they aren't banned? They should at least be banned for a few hours, and if they don't like it, don't bait the janitors.

My mothers insurance premiums are about to go up because she has lupus. My nephews will have more unhealthy food in schools because they just repealed the health initiatives because "kids don't like vegetables". The school charter system when fully enacted will cause my school to lose somewhere between 40,000-55,000 dollars and school will be cut down to 3 1/2 days a week.

Nixon did so much wrong that what he got impeached for was embarrassingly small ball.

>sarcasm eventually devolves into spazzing out

typical trumptard LUL