Can't wait for Transylvanian independence

if that means you stop flooding civilized countries then count me in

>slavs were a mistake
>meanwhile germanics and romance are becoming a minority in their own countries
hmm

Transylvanians don't emigrate

thanks to slavs

>our workforce emigrates to g*rmoney and keeps that shithole thriving
>fucking subhuman europoors how do they dare!!!!!!
We're the only reason for your green colour Hans

How to fix Eastern Europe?

replace the population with koreans

Why does Hussein green up only West? I mean we also need some help with rising population and we have nice coast and comfy climate etc.

No gibs I'd imagine

*goes to França/Luxemburgo/Suíça*

despite the memes most of the rise in the west comes from eastern europe, not africa and the middle east
so reason you're red is because people are moving the west

you have no idea how shit it is here, do you?

Honestly from Slav countries I can understand, Portugual needs to sort itself out.

I thought hungary was a nice place lad

>another statistic proving Greece and Portugal are Eastern European countries

>Spain
>Green

Dude, Spain's population in 2012 was +48.000.000. Today is almost 45.000.000

niiice

Stop being smug you little inbreed fuck. Your population has not changed dramatically too. Besides, there are only 3 red slavic countries on your map, Croatia, Poland and Bulgaria, others are not Slavic.

you can't

why do you keep paddling this meme? to justify moving abroad? seriously hungarians just suck. its not shit here, you just make 1/4 of the money compared to western countries, that it. just be honest, our people would rather earn more money cleaning toilets than do a job with more meaning and dignity for less salary. hungary sucks cause the people who live here are subhumans, thats the turth, not poor but based hungarians fleeing from a horrible shithole

Nigeria has a population of 500 million.

Even Moldova or Albania better than Nigeria, these numbers means nothing

>Romanians will die in your lifetime

which country will take their land?

wow fucking Portuguese, Baltic and Romanian slavshits

Portuslavs, lmao.

Turks.

gyps
just like the rest of the balkans plus hungary

i love iceland

also greece, the worst slav(e)s of them all

>all the EE niggers who are so scared of immigrants despite having none in their country go to countries where there are immigrants and then proceed to be even bigger criminals than the immigrants they despise

Biggest hypocrites in Europe.

Personally pissed because they broke into my summer home and stole everything, like a bunch of fucking niggers and the crime in that town shot up so high that it's not considered a bit of a crisis.

>fuck i hate those immigrants who hate immigrants

hm? spain has population loss. and a lot.

Cannot help it. They personally affected my standard of living.

When the boat people came, crime rose up by maybe 10%, but it was not something that normal people would be affected by. Mostly more brawls in the degenerate part of the city.

When the EE criminal gangs invaded, normal middle class homes started getting burglarized. People getting pick pocketed and cars getting stolen. Not to mention the football hooligans and the "tough guys" who like to start fights with everyone.

Nobody knew these people even existed 7 years ago and now everyone despises them.

pls deport them all back to Portugal, we need young people and our government doesn't care they are all leaving since they can always replace them with cheap south asians

It's just the gypsies leaving to beg in other EU countries

I'd rather have a population decline than a population decline + population boost from shitskins

It's not that bad here, we have almost 2 million additional immigrants from ex-soviet countries, but they're not counted in the statistics. Also, Poles have been coming back from the west recently, as the economic situation improves

I see nothing wrong with this. We discard our "valued and productive citizens" and receive investments. Its a win win

But you have the shitskin population boost already, even before all the other western countries