Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz9rQsutfuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is probably going to be dumb as shit but Bobby Hill as a couples therapist is cute as hell.

was wondering how long until someone posted this

sorry for invading your safe space user 8^u

This... made me think about my dad.
fuck .

Talk to someone about it famalam

He raped me.

premise would've probably worked better if it was some sort of group therapy and not couple's therapy; Evidence from family guy episodes directly contradict chris being gay.

That being said, Bobby's characterization was good and the final page was just icing.
6-7/10

>premise would've probably worked better if it was some sort of group therapy and not couple's therapy; Evidence from family guy episodes directly contradict chris being gay.
well to be fair there's been plenty of people who didn't realize they were gay at all until they're adults, and Chris is still growing(also he could be bisexual and not full gay)

also yeah Bobby as a counseler/therapist is actually a really good fit for him

shouldn't have been so sexy then

Kinda shit comic, but that ending is good.

Makes me want to call my own dad.

and that's fair, I was just working off what evidence there was. Overall still a good comic

awwww

That was surprisingly enjoyable. Hank doesn't get enough appreciation like this.

>Bobbeh's the therapist
That's fucking amazing.

Bobby is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=rz9rQsutfuo

That sucks man.

anyone ever feel like they just don't have any reason to stay in touch with a parent?
I can't stand even having a normal conversation with my mom
As far as bad parents go, she's pretty low on that list, but i just can't stand her, and don't see any reason to visit her other than that "she's my mom", which is a pretty pointless reason to be fair

welp, hope you cut him out of your life

I make minimum contact with my mom, but I sometimes buy her things I know she wants since she doesn't have a lot of money. She is just incredibly irritating and overbearing, it drives me up the wall. "How is your sister?" turns into a fucking novel when it comes to asking the most simple of questions.

I never talk to my dad unless I need him to help me with something. We are just not talkative people and most of his conversations consist of grunting.

last time i was at my mom's she tried holding a conversation with me, where she wanted me to tell her why i keep working against her
the only thing i thought was that whatever i could tell her would just mess her up more, telling her she's one of the dumbest people i've met, or that i don't see any way she'll ever be useful/helpful to me won't help either of us, so i thought it'd be better to just leave it to her imagination
Since then she's sent me two letters and 7 sms's, none of which i've responded to

I don't see any reason why i should spend several hours on a journey to a mostly unfamiliar place to visit a person whose company i haven't enjoyed since i was a kid

>also yeah Bobby as a counseler/therapist is actually a really good fit for him