What are some movies about down to earth people who is willing to take a stand for the persecuted?

What are some movies about down to earth people who is willing to take a stand for the persecuted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

lmfao
white women are a joke.

>the persecuted

Did she get BTFO by liberals for cultural appropriation afterwards?

I hope a muslim kills her so she gets the authentic experience of a muslim woman.

Although this bitch is retarded, why the fuck does anyone care that some women wear scarves on their head? Not only that, but it's extremely common pretty much everywhere in the world but people only get asshurt when its MUH HIJAB

People like this absolutely baffle me.

I was gunna type out a rant but reconsidered because loud idiots don't represent entire groups.

I'll just say that it's sad that people can be utterly immune from all criticism and still claim to be "persecuted", whatever that word means these days.

Everyone was persecuted, with respect to groups. Everyone *is*, in one way or another, through wider views about our respective demographics. Even the whitest, richest person was still just a "delinquent teenager" at some point. The group most blamed for everything.

How about shut the fuck up? How about that? How about a little shut ur fuckin mouth, bud? Can we all just be cool to each other? Can we all just be honest?

Yes, I'm Canadian.

Airport security isn't worried about women with scarves on their heads. Airport security is worried about brown people.

Virtue signaling the movie.

Because fuck muslim you dumb nigger

Because most women are forced into it but some bitches in the West want to pretend that never happens.

But Muslim women can just take off the hijab, unless they're forced into it. So she's really just supporting the men who force the women into it.

>people only get asshurt when its MUH HIJAB
THIS. Also, who do people get butthurt when people wear swastikas? Like Hijab, it's just a symbol of an ideology that actively tries to destroy others. I mean calm the fuck down, no one cares.

Remember when liberals thought hijabs were anti-feminist

Funny what media programming can do

Liberals have always sucked Muslim cock. It's just intensified in recent years.

jews?
islam?
feminist?
it doesnt matter.
whatever helps defeat the great satan.

>I'm going to support the most brutally oppressive religion on the planet and somehow this makes me feel good as a progressive liberal

I use to consider myself left of center, but I just can't bring myself to associate with these people any longer. It's suicidal.

>implying any mere mortal is capable of defeating our lord Satan

What about the women and gay people who are persecuted by muslims?

Stop being racist

I think you can support a Muslim woman's choice to wear a hijab without being discriminated against without endorsing anti-feminist aspects of Islam.

>support a Muslim woman's choice
That's very Islamophobic.