Do you consider Greeks as European?

Do you consider Greeks as European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Technically, Greece is a country in Europe that spans from the Adriatic Sea to the Euphrates river

why do turks and greeks keep banting each other when they're the same people?

Greeks are genetically Armenian+Syrian+Pontian+Lebanese

Can you actually consider them as European? Be honest. Drop that geography shit for a sec.

as fundament not as facade

>why do turks and greeks keep banting each other when they're the same people?

Sorry. I'm not related to hellenized Armenians+Syrians+Pontians+Lebanese.
I am Turkmen. I'm related to Azerbaijanis and Turkmens. Persians and Northern Caucasians are our second genetic brothers.

Genetic brothers of Greeks are: Armenians, Arabs etc.

my black brothers

>Black
Greeks are Mutts. Same as Americans. But worse.

Greeks
Culture: European
Looks: some of the look European, some of them look Eastern

Turks
Culture: Asian
Looks: some of the look European, some of them look Eastern

Greeks aren't european, no one can say that a olive skinned, black haired Greek is in anyway similar to a white, blonde haired/blue eyed Baltic person. Greeks look the least European out of all Euro people. They get most of their genes from Neolithic middle eastern farmers, they aren't of indo-European origin. Genetically Greeks are more similar to Jews, levantines, sicilians, and Turks than they are to Europeans like Germans or brits

come here joao

Greeks have no "culture". Their culture is stolen from Turko-Persian tradition (see food names for example)
>Looks: some of the look European, some of them look Eastern
fix: a minority of them looks European majority of them looks MENA

He's gorgeous tho

Whatever you say, Mehmed.

>They get most of their genes from Neolithic middle eastern farmers, they aren't of indo-European origin
This man speaks the truth.

a Turk literally has more IE dna than a Greek lmao

Greeks were perceived like Russians are perceived today, neither European or Asian. Corrupt, doublefaced and byzantine.

The problem is that the Greeks are not a formidable force anymore so know they awkwardly have to identify as "western".

It would be like Russia losing Siberia and then joining NATO, pretending Russia was western all along.

>Ilias kasidiaris is 100% Greek and a neo-nazi
>looks like a Brazilian mulatto or some North African
Really makes you think, huh

Bullshit, Siberia is our colony. And Greeks were always perceived as Europeans. Being
>Corrupt, doublefaced and byzantine.
doesn't mean we are not Europeans. We just another type.

>implying people gave a shit about "Europeans" until after the renaissance

No

And this is one of the most famous Russian neo-nazis.

STELIO...STELIO KONTOS

Greeks are subhumans responsible for racially egalitarian vatnik bydlo scam known as Orthodoxy
He is Finnic and has not negroid blood, so still a human. Unlike greeks

Greece being considered Western just because they developed a political system which is base for West Europe and N. America is BS.

Greeks have shared for milleniums since ancient time more of their history and culture with Iranians,Anatolians and people of Levant.

>Greeks are subhumans responsible for racially egalitarian vatnik bydlo scam known as Orthodoxy
are you for real?
So if i give you a puppy and due to your inability to train it it becomes a bad dog thats my fault or yours?

you gave him deformed puppy, mutt

Ths anatolian idiot actually believe is is related to the turkmens at all.
Greeks are european in all forms , Europe is a truly diversed land, we came in shape and sizes.

>Ths anatolian idiot actually believe is is related to the turkmens at all.
Yes. Got a problem with that?
>Greeks are european in all forms , Europe is a truly diversed land, we came in shape and sizes.
Greeks are not European.
Go back to your own shithole, Muttpoulos.

They are at least part gypsy or rapebabies and not pure Greek, I doubt they have pure European blood

>not pure Greek
>pure Greek
There's no such thing as "Greek"
>Be Islander Greek
>Be close to Levantines
>Be Pontian Greek
>Be close to Armenians
>Be Cypriot
>Be close to Levantines
>Be Northern Greek
>Be close to slavshits
>Be Athenaian
>Be close to Albanians

Turks are closer related to Sicilians than Turks.

Im not a mutt, you on the other hand are a anatolian larping as a turkmen claiming Greeks are not european.
Its not even fun shitpost just degrading.

>Im not a mutt
t. muttpoulos
>er anatolian shh
see and learn to read, hellenized mutt.

Post sauce on this one,I'm doing seminary work on Mediterranean countries so could use it.

Bitch please
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

And again i have nothing to do with Greeks

dont even bother portubro

> Autosomal studies with recent methodology estimate the Central Asian contribution in Turkish people at 13–15%[1][2] noting that results may indicate previous population movements (e.g. migration, admixture) or genetic drift, given the fact that Europe and South Asia have some genetic relatedness

"t. urk" claims he has culture fuck off mutt
www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0&t=

gedmatch averages
>They estimate the weights for the migration events predicted to originate from the East Asian branch into current-day Turkey was at 21.7%
Nice source you've posted there, muttpoulos.

you braindead hellenized armeno-levantine mongrel

yes, they are brothers
turks are worse than armenians desu

şşş muttpoulos, it's okay.
literally your own source contradicts you
next time try not to be a greek mongrel and think like a regular person will ya?

Ok i wont anymore.
Anatolians are a fucking jock.

How does it feel to know that your own source literally denies what you claim? :DDDD
subhuman greek mutt lmao

>They estimate the weights for the migration events predicted to originate from the East Asian branch into current-day Turkey was at 21.7%

What makes Greeks like you possess low iq?

bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963

Kinda cute that you think you can win a genetic argument against your superiors :DDDD

>"An admixture analysis determined that the Anatolian Turks share most of their genetic ancestry with non-Turkic populations in the region."

Dud just read all of the wiki page please.
Again i am Português not Greek.

I've been to Greece and I couldn't tell the difference between Greeks, gypsies, and Syrians

>now quotes haplogroup studies to disprove a recent autosomal study that proves you're full of shit
imagine being a moor+greek mutt lmao
ultimate subhuman
could you point out where anatolians and turks are mutt? :DDDD subhuman mutts like you make my blood boil

>Lost all conflits versus Superiortugal.

I have, mongrel. Who the fuck do you think you are? I have been learning about genetics for years, do you think a retard whose source contradicts his own claims like you can even win a genetic argument against me?

>says the guys who is posting outdated graphics while every actual 23andme test which is the most accurate currently shows Turks as diverse genetically

>23andme test
ugh
amerimutt shills are the worst

you are just another halpgroup autist m8

As far as i know turkish are anatolian larping as turkmen, and i have yet to change my mind.
Insulting with no creativity will get you nowere anatolian peasent.

>as far as i know
>know
wrong verb mutt
you haven't disproved anything that i posted. and no you can't disprove a recent autosomal dna study with haplogroups, sorry.

It's unironically the most accurate testing methode while yours are just statics with small samples and sometimes no samples at all

stop shilling for your meme company
shh mutt
your entire culture is stolen from Balkans and Turks.

You are a sad fart in the wind.

here we can post meme halpgroup charts
too look at those super turkic j2 r1b j1 and e3b haplogroup

J2 literally exists in Turkics
R1b is most common haplogroup in Turkmenistan
J1 exists also everywhere
however haplogroups don't say a shit. I have seen a J1 scoring more euro than a R1a

That's because turkics themselves are '''''muts'''. They are a result of communication between indo Aryans and east asians and other ancient people. Id gaf about if you are mutt or not, but it’s hypocrite to caller your greek brothers mixed while you are too. Pure people in ancient places like Greece, Anatolia, the levant are impossible to find.

>why is Greece genetical between Mediterranens and my country a mix of Caucasus and South West Asiatics while larping as Central Asians
That should be the question
Nice projection, now back to apricity to you Armenoid