Wow

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGGumdAs-2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

makes sense to me

Liberal logic : not even once.

>SLIDE THREAD
The DNC violated Hatch Act and solicited jobs while being employed in an office of president, also Promised Jobs to people before an election

FEDERAL CRIMES

>THEY ARE SLIDING THAT HILLARY IS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>Take her shoelaces away, confiscate her belts
>get the thorazine she’s making an attempt!!!!

They forgot the part where "unarmed Tyrone" robs a convenience store and charges at a cop

>snitches get stitches

black culture does not allow them to help the police to find and prosecute "Ray Ray." Many get off the hook because no one talks,

Well it's a valid point.

im with hilary now

and Tyrone probably should have obeyed basic police commands, not reach in their pockets acting irrationally/ try to steal officers weapon

Guess I'm with Hillary now

Talk shit, get hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGGumdAs-2w
A man should be able to argue against an idea he doesn't agree with.

but he was a good boi

Inspired by the excellent rhetoric, I will now store hotsauce in my purse. Also #imwithher #blm #bbc

Oh okay, so it's okay that they're dying as long as the other guy goes to prison. Works for me.

Rey Rey gets released 13 times before a firm sentence is set, and learns to become a worse person each time.

how can you call what you have posted here anything but a shitpost

Even white people who hate other white people don't like niggers!

How do I know? I watch for the difference between their words and their actions. Almost no white liberals have black bosses. Almost all white liberals live in majority white areas controlled by white politicians and white cops. Almost all white liberals have white spouses and children.

You have to understand that the white community tolerates niggers mostly because they don't live around niggers. The more exposure they have with niggers, the more they hate them.

Just be glad they don't open up a negro hunting season. That would give them an excuse to use all those Predator Drones on the inner cities.

Believe me, i tried..
But in the end i acknowledged that you cannot argue with the average left/liberal. They cannot grasp simple logic and will resort to buzzwords if they think they found something that they can use to end the discussion and walk away as the ""victor"".

should have done his job better as a tard wrangler and not let him get out and sit in the middle of the street. Reported to police that the guy had a gun and was suicidal.. Next time do a better job and pull the moron out of traffic, not lay there and look like you are being held hostage by an unstable rocking man.

>stop trying to derail my narrative with your racist statistics.

Unarmed Tyrone should learn to fucking listen.

Ignoring the fact that these "people" will ignore all evidence justifying the action from the police, they seem to imply that:

> 400 people are murdered, and the murderers are punished

...Is preferable to (and LESS unjust than):

> 1 person is murdered, and the murderer isn't punished

They are ridiculous. The truth is that they simply want to rebel and push boundaries. They are like children or puppies, and someone needs to put them in their place.

the truth is your viewpoint is also arbitrary. your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to end your soul. this message will self destruct in 10 seconds

Realmente pone a trabajar tu coco

When ray ray kills tyrone, and he then threatens police with a weapon OF ANY KIND.
Ray ray is a fuckin dead motherfucker.
Moral of the story: don't be black.

Okay...? Ultimately, all morality and preferences hinge on opinion. That does not mean we can't judge opinions as backward and silly.

What is your point?

>BUT HE WAS UNARMED
So I guess the liberal solution to stopping unarmed CRIMINALS (keyword) should be fisticuffs, wrestling, and other forms of mixed martial arts I guess? Sure, let's just hire a bunch of UFC fighters for the police force, that might actually be pretty cool

Oh but everyone else who'd like to defend themselves and is too weak to protect themselves from 6'4" Jerome? Yeah you're fucked, but just wait for the police ;^)

>unarmed = innocent
wew lad

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think some of you guys are missing the real point of the picture:

A cop killing a black dude when he could just shoot his knee-caps off or tazer him won't get jailed for murder, meaning they get no incentive to stop doing it.
Meaning the justice system is rigged in the disfavor of one side of the population, which shouldn't be defensible.

kek, definitely using that one next time
>all morality and preferences hinge on opinion
I don't think this line would pass in a Philosophy class, but I guess it's not something you get in American high schools.

have some humility is my point

whether the justice system is "rigged" is itself a matter of statistical controversy and certainly not fact