What would Frank Castle think about Islam?

What would Frank Castle think about Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

www6.zippyshare.com/v/39645887/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saracen_(comics)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wouldent give a fuck about your religion

This

Read "Man of stone" and find out.

He's the kinda guy who judges individuals, not the kind to make broad generalizations.

He doesn't care.

He doesn't care. This has been addressed in multiple stories.

What would Frank Castle think about making a doody?

Read some comics OP
Thre are Muslims in the marvel universe you know

>Read some comics OP
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

>Punisher
>caring about race
>caring about religion
>caring about politics
>caring about anything other than whether or not you've personally done something worthy of punishment

I mean punished comics
Plus most people are here because they want to discuss cartoons and comicbook movies

He already fucked up one called Saracen.Pre-Ennis comics. Also in Secret Wars he ended up killing a bunch of Islamic terrorists.

FFS, dont you read Punisher?

Unlike the authorities in certain western countries, he actually believes they deserve to be punished for their crimes.

ding ding ding we have a winner

He was implying people on Sup Forums don't read comics, user...

Storytime?

No time, but here it is:
www6.zippyshare.com/v/39645887/file.html

Mind you this is the conclusion of something that started in WarZone (?) or some other Punisher volume.

What would Frank Castle think about furries?

just a total coincidence he's always gunning down blacks and muslims

>always

he guns down italian-americans and russians way more than he guns down black people

I don't think I've ever seen him gun down a muslim.

Do you go outside, ever?

He doesn't care about them unless they're committing criminal acts.

>Mind you this is the conclusion of something that started in WarZone (?) or some other Punisher volume.

He fought Saracen (who wasn't religious in any way) a lot before finally killing him in Empty Quarter. Baron seemed intent on having him replace Jigsaw in the archenemy department, or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saracen_(comics)

>I don't think I've ever seen him gun down a muslim.

He's taken out extremists on occasion, including in one of his earliest stories.

Odd Future

>extremists
How does one moderately worship a marauding child rapist?

He would definitely be a little weirded out, but he probably wouldn't bother with them unless they actually raped animals.

"Are they committing street crime?"

"If y, GOTO: PUNISH."

"If n, ask again."

Really because I'm reading this Punisher book here where 90% of new york's crime is still done directly by the italians and irish.

This ain't Sup Forums, we actually care.

you worship god, not men

>The Punisher 2077

at least he wasn't a cuck like jesus

Would the Punisher go after Jenner after that hit and run that happened.

Let me quote from the most holy book:
>They say "Why have signs not been sent down upon him from his Lord?" Say: "The signs are only with God, and I am only a warning."
>What, is it not sufficient for them that we have sent down upon thee the Book that is recited to them? Surely in that is a mercy, and a reminder to a people who believe.
>Say: "God suffices as a witness between me and you." He knows whatsoever is in the heavens and earth. Those who believe in vanity and disbelieve in the Book - they are the ones who will lose.
>And they demand of thee to hasten the punishment! But for a stated term the punishment would have come upon them; but it shall come upon them suddenly, when they are not aware. They demand of thee to hasten the punishment! Lo, Gehenna encompasses the unbelievers.

I'm sure being a pedo is so much better than dying and then being revived as the king of heaven.

Ask Mark Millar, maybe he'll write it.

"marauding child rapist" applies universally to literally anyone that lived in the 7th century and had a pair of testicles. All the Abrahamic religions together have a history going back to the Bronze age, with its collection of colourful historical characters and Excellent morality.

You want to throw rocks at Islam, get a few more dozen rocks to throw at every other historical indignity you'd like to condemn from your 21st century plastic chair.

>"marauding child rapist" applies universally to literally anyone that lived in the 7th century and had a pair of testicles.

>this is what mudslimes actually believe

I think you could have tried a little harder than "EVERYONE WAS A PEDOPHILE!"

Punisher's got a C L E A R bias for organized crime, to the point where you can assume he's focusing on that if not dragged into some different adventure.

Like I think his thought process for everything is, "Why am I doing this when I could be killing gangsters?", they're absolutely his preferred target.

He fought muslims in like two stories ever. You literally don't even read the comics. 90% of his enemies are italian mafia.

Come on user, he at least a checklist of ways to kill mobsters.

I like to think he has a list of ways to execute scum to keep his skills sharp.

>"Why am I doing this when I could be killing gangsters?"
this
He wants to get the worst of the criminals, and thats where he finds them

/endthread

I think, "Are they the worst?" is a legitimate question for a Punisher story.

I mean the answer is yes organized crime is fucking terrible as much as we like to romanticize it but a villain that asks that question could be a fun antagonist.

Ennis already did it in the MAX books when Frank went over to Northern Ireland and fucked up a bunch of Catholics and Protestants as a favor for an old SAS friend. Even in the main books. Frank barely believes in religion even though he knows there's a heaven and hell. Not because he's a fedoralord. But because he's not interested in their definition of righteousness. And when he finally goes to hell, it's no big to him. He gets to punish everyone he sent to hell once more.

Frank doesn't give a fuck about your politics, your religion, your beliefs. If you prey on the innocent and commit a crime, you get Franked. End of fucking story.

I dont know, senpai, looking at the daily Islamic terrorist attacks, I'm pretty sure Islam is a lot worse than Italian gangs.

frank regularly goes into the shittier parts of organized crime such as human sex trafficking
Maybe not as bad as ISIS, but its a pretty big evil close to home

I kind of really want an Islamic guy to emulate the punisher and kills terrorists. That would be diversity done right

would he Frank Muhammad for rapng Aisha?

Oh

You just described the entire history of the Middle east, and much of Africa.

He will clearly shoot the fuck out of criminal scumbags, regardless of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, or legal status.

He'll make all sorts of generalzations: about criminal scum.

Actually, has he ever shot any furry criminals? Maybe we should make a bucket list.