Which city is your cunt's Saint Petersburg? I mean, not the richest city...

Which city is your cunt's Saint Petersburg? I mean, not the richest city, but the most arrogant and full of WE WUZ and shit.

t*Rku

Nothing more than a stinking turd Swedes left on our lawn. Even more disturbing is that there's a bloody anal vibrator in this turd.

Th*ssloniki
They are so messed up in the head that they claim that they are the co-capital of greece

NYC. I blame Italians for that

Without a doubt Bergen.

Kraków

Curitiba

>not the richest
From Russia, it seems like SPb of USA is San Francisco.

Brno
I could describe what is wrong with it but I'll let the image speak for itself

Pieksämäki

Rio de Janeiro

i feel like theres not a good example of one in america but SF or DC is probably the most arrogant and chicago is probably WE WUZ? I'm not sure

Bergen by far

or detroit for WE WUZ

Every single city here is arrogant and full of WE WUZ and shit, but nobody beats the T*scans

Maybe Boston for WE WUZ? Cause they were like the first town in 13 colonies.

Helsinki. The people there are arrogant and without morals. The average Helsiankian plots the downfall of Finland every day and is solely responsible for our liberal immigration policies. The Helsinkian spits on the Finnish flag, the Helsinkian is the eternal enemy of all Finns.

would've thought sicilians

But Helsinki is the capital and I guess the richest city. So it's more like Moscow of Finland, cause muscovites are pretty arrogant too.

Kraków. That place is basically a toilet for British chavs and serves as interracial breeding grounds for Erasmus students, while also being the dirtiest, most polluted and dangerous city, and yet its inhabitants are unbelievably arrogant.

Lille, Rennes or Nantes.

Biggest difference with SPB is that there is nothing to be proud of in those cities.

Lviv

maybe. it can be arrogant too, but its not as big as some other cities

that looks very comfy and at the same time depressing

Probably, but only because Lviv was mainly built by poles. All polish cities are very depressing, in my opinion.

I thought it was built by Austrians.

Munich.

>rich

It looks like a dystopian 3rd world shithole.

Rio de Janeiro, but they are a historical capital who got changed in favor of a 50 year old city in the middle of the nowhere so the we wuzzing is understandable

Naples

I stated
>NOT the richest

got to be fucking joking. looks fantastic

>I stated

I have amended your statement and adapted it to my liking because I found yours tedious and uninspired.

Fuck off, Hans.

Your agony is gorgeous.

San Francisco

By the Austrians as well, but all houses (10-12 I guess) in which I rented an apartment were built by the Poles. The Austrians mainly built monuments and churches.
Berlin and Munich too. I've been in Germany two years ago, and I've never experienced such horror. There were tons of niggers, homeless were sleeping everywhere, and in Berlin I've seen an ugly bearded guy who was masturbating right on the street. Although I still liked the south of Germany.

Montréal, Québec

Don't expect a bönde to be capable of reading

>WE WUZ
They're also WE R n shiet, lol.

>I've been in Germany two years ago

I'm glad your visa expired and you were forced to go back.

They don't need any visa now, expect him.

Yes, they WE R CULTURAL CAPITAL AND SHIET, but it all comes from WE WUZ anyway.

>expect him

Looking forward to him begging for spare change at the metro.

Looks super-nice tbqh, why are you like that?

Barcelona.

"Barcelona is sooo cosmopolitan".

>and full of WE WUZ
what do they WE WUZ about?

Pushkin, Gogol, Bely and shiiieeettttt...

stockholmers
>gay voices and accents
>weak
>rich
>gays
>gays
>turbo capitalists
>gays
>loves niggers
>gays

>Looks super-nice

cringe

I'm glad too, because I've spent my money on visiting such shithole like Berlin. But Schwarzwald and Rhein were nice.

It's called "Cultural Capital" or "Second capital". People often refer to "capitals" instead of just "capital" for Moscow. They are turbo patriotic about their city and it's historical-cultural heritage. They always say Petersburgers are special unlike Moscovites who don't have snowflake culture like them. Everything good came from Petersburg. Petersburg, Petersburg Uber Alles. And all taht stuff, you know.

sounds exactly like Stockholm but without fags and instead of Somalis, churkas.

>turbo capitalists
I thought you guys are all lefites.

Nigga every city is WE WUZ here
I'd say Naples and people from Puglia are the worst offenders though -they all immigrate to the North but still laudate constantly how everything is better in the South and evil Northerners oppressed them

cultural marxists, economic turbo capitalists
>you guys
I'm SCANIAN not a disgusting st*Ckholmoider

WE WUZ THE IMPERIAL CAPITAL AND SHIET

Yeah but Stockholm is the capital and the richest city. And Saint P is not.

>Everything good came from Petersburg
Yeah, like current crazy government including Putin.

I bet they can still take pride in a strong CheKa bull taking over Kremlin.

>NYC. I blame Italians for that

New Yorkers are so proud of their terrible quality of life.

bump

not sure, everybody is hyperaware of how shit we've always been, we are, and we will be
if i really had to say, it probably is xelaju/quetzaltenango (the city)

A friend of mine went to live there, he says it's not a bad place, locals are pretty good people.

Locals are pretty good people almost everywhere, if it's not black Africa or some Latin American slums.

This.
t. Tuscan

Even in Russia? Not a bant, honestly I would never visit a russian city that is not Moscow, St. Petersburg or Vladivostock without a russian.

Monterrey
Fuck those retards

>not Berlin

>poor
>looks like a shithole
>b-but ARM ABER SEXY

Why?

Kraków

plebeian from w*rsaw detected

Even in Russia. Of course you can meet a gopnik, but it's very very low chance.

Fucking polish Sankt Peterburgian, gtfo of here.

Kraków is the only civilized city in this shithole of a country
Feel free to invade and raze w****w to the ground again

Being a dirty "rich" western I could be tricked by merchants that could sell me stuff for a higher price, or I could be beaten for being a foreingner or worse...
Russia doesn't seem to be a safe place, but I must admit I've never been there.

>tricked by merchants that could sell me stuff for a higher price
Like everywhere else?.
>I could be beaten for being a foreingner
Why do you believe we beat foreigners?
Why do you think is is not safe outside these three random cities? Personally I think Moscow is much more unsafe for tourists or everyone else because of Caucasians but maybe I'm mistaken too and they're not as a big problem as in 90s.

Recife.

I don't know, I don't know anything about Russia 2bh, my opinion of russians increased a lot on Sup Forums, I unironically though 100% of russians were gopnicks drunktards.

Montréal (pronounced moh-ray-al)

Melbourne far and away
Most Sydneysiders know their city is shit

kraków

Probably Lyon
People from there are always annoyingly overselling their city..

bump

Saint Petersburgs of the world, unite!

This, absolutely.

Montreal (MON-TREE-ALL)
xD brogressib frenge librulz

温哥华 (VAN-COO-VER)
xD #1 city in dhe world xDDD

Toronto (TOE-RON-TOE)
top turbo-liberalism shithole of this godforsaken country

probably Nordlingen or Füssen, if you go for old traditional architecture

gründerzeit buildings were almost all bombed away in the big cities

For us it would be Puebla

Good. Don't come here. We're full.

Amsterdam

Utrecht is the richest city. Four times older than Amsterdam. Yet in Amsterdam they believe they are the center of the world. Meanwhile in reality the government, king, supreme court, parliament etc are all in The Hague.

I love the city (lived there for a couple of years), but the most annoying pt posters seem to come from here and whereabouts (you know which ones, wewuz suebi, etc).

Definitely Montreal. For the WE WUZ FRENCH and the fact that it, along with Quebec City, are basically the only cities left between Canada and the US that left some of its heritage. S

Toronto without a doubt

>Better than the capital in all ways
>Beautiful architecture, high quality of life
>Should be the capital but wasn't chosen to be kept pure from Ath*nians and pakis

Yep, Thessaloniki is our own St. Petersburg.

How?

They're as big colonial LARPers as Guanajuato plus we wuz Cinco de Mayo n shiet plus mole and camotes plus hipstery bohemians, etc. In all fairness Jalisco might be a close second.