You know the drill...

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/john-oliver-says-donald-trumps-republican-convention-was-all-feelings-over-facts-2016-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How will I know it's John Oliver without a condescending reminder of what year it is?

>I know they aren't really their desired sex but it makes them happy
Feels over fact

>"most apocalyptic thing to ever happen"
>Republicunts are all "feelings over facts"

kek

It's like when you use your cat to do you taxes!
You just don't do it! You just don't do it. Mittens file my EZ1040 form!

Link:
businessinsider.com/john-oliver-says-donald-trumps-republican-convention-was-all-feelings-over-facts-2016-7

If he dies one day from an accident or something I will celebrate then go shit on his grave. This cunt has been on TV far too long we already have like 3 liberal "comedians" with TV shows we don't need him. He's the most annoying of them all citing the current year as his evidence. His teeth have tea stains like trees have rings you can read the entire history of the British empire on his teeth. Dude just needs to be placed in a cannon and shot back to whatever country side in England.

He actually showed a rather embarrassing clip of Gingrich refusing to recognizing the validity of FBI figures showing that crime is down across America.

Fuck the GOP.

>liberals
>talking about facts

Ahahahahaha

Cuck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

John Oliver is one of the most brilliant political minds of this generation.

If you cucks could pull your heads out of your asses and learn what year it is you'd understand that.

>a lefty
>critisizing feelings over fact

OH I AM LAUGHING

>overall crime rate is down
>Trump and Gingrich focus on rising crime rate in our inner cities which is happening
>liberals unable to understand basic fucking english

He's probably the sole reason I don't sub to HBO, and pirating GOT.

DNC is still going on, we wont get the show about it until next week

I wonder if Current Year Man will ever talk about the DNC clusterfuck if he, Colbert, Stewart and Meyers are all fucking around with Trump's business.

I'm looking forward to his review of the Democratic Party Convention next week.

>out of touch with reality
>75% of all people polled from all political affiliations liked his speech

Watching rich liberals try to relate with the plebeians is fun.
Just like how Obama said that America isn't what Trump described. Yeah, because you live in a gated house with armed guards everywhere you dipshit.

I agree

Stating the current year is a brilliant observation

You don't own the current year, John. You never did.