Hey guys

Hey guys,
Remember when the canadian posters would always leave the screenshot of the polls to shill and tell us trump wasn't going to win?

Yeah...

Y-yeah, b-but polls d-don't matter

Hillary's g-gonna win...just you w-wait

>B-but muh debates
Canada on suicide-watch

Lads

Convention bumps go away. Enjoy it for the short time it lasts.

>Trusting polls

NEVER 5GET

I'm still not convinced trump's going to win . I feel like the left-wingers will pull a "France" and will go out en masse whether or not they voted before just to not allow trump to win

The DNC leaks are a god damn miracle. We were about to lose our country to the most corrupt dictator ever.

these polls were taken before Trump's speech at the end of the RNC, and before the DNC spent a week being decapitated on national media

what effect do you think those two things will have on the polls, friend?

well its a good thing american right wingers are armed to the teeth and honestly after all the shit ive seen on Sup Forums it would extremely cathartic to gun down hordes of lefties

I'm pretty sure it was just rigged polls. Look at our early polls and the groups they polled. It didn't reflect reality. We are not nearly as cucked as the UK m8.

Post convention boost. Just wait for the dnc convention is over and youll see Hillary leading again

>They killed Jo Cox for nothing
>They killed Bernie for nothing

>gun down hordes of lefties
So...martial law imposed by obama?

If you think the DNC, with open scandals, poo flinging and sanders gate DAY 1 NONE THE LESS, will some how rally a base around Hillary if they were loosing that lead prior?

I'm not going to name call and get condescending, but have you not considered the Dilbert artist blog guy said about HRC bleeding out and trump just has to keep his mouth shut?

See

Hillary isn't even the nominee yet so polls really don't matter. Bernie might still get it.

I'm high on marijuana and I didn't read your post right BTW. I wasn't aware those polls where that late.

apologies.

yeah and I have some delicious pig wings for sale.

I want to see Trump win as much as anyone, but don't get too cocky yet. The election is a few months away and anything can happen between now and then,including no elections at all if you get my drift. I don't think the corrupted folks in charge of the current shit show are going to go away without a fight.
Stay safe.

Are you not seeing the trend? This is nothing to be excited about, he'll be back down in the next couple of weeks.

If that graph is any indicate, Drumpf might lead by less than a point for a week before Hillary pulls ahead again.

Drumpf literally BTFO by Hillary's 12D hyper-pingpong

>being this delusional

Jesus, look at the trend you fucking Drumpfkin. Hilldawg is going to knock this convention out of the water and go on to win the debates and presidency.

Hows it feel to know that your demagogue is going to fail?

DRUMP HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT BTFO xD

seriously, really low tier bait thou pham