What exactly is the goal of the alt-right?

What exactly is the goal of the alt-right?

I know they want to limit non-white immigration, but are they okay with us non-white citizens who pay taxes and contribute to society or do they hate us as well and desire to segregate?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-American-alternative-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What exactly is the goal of the alt-right?
To worship and glorify Kek through the sacrament of repeating digits, such as these.

There is nothing wrong with legal immigration. Fuck those who aren't coming in legally though.

nope, these are

The alt-right has no goal. Its a loose term to represent "conservatives" who are young, edgy, and redbiled :DDDDDD. People in the alt-right are only unified in that they watch anime and have foot fetishes

C U C K
U
C
K

Fix the shit progressives ruined.

The alt right is just "conservatives" who accept this faggot.

I think there are to many people coming here legally. Maybe slow it down a bit?

tits

Tell your editors at Salon.com, "The survival and ascendence of western civilization".

Yes yes hate the faggot goy, that'll give you bigger political clout.

I don't know how true that is. I think the problems are simply exacerbated by the amount coming in legally.

The problem is those entering legally and not leaving when their visa expires and not being deported.

The alt-right is a meme name thought of by the people you don't want naming you.

There are too many different political ideologies to actually give you an answer. There are monarchists, ancaps, fascists and everything in between on Sup Forums.
Probably the only thing we agree on is that a deluge of retarded third worlders sucks dick and that thought crimes are dumb.

ALT RIGHT IS A SHILL TERM TO LABEL AND DISMISS POLITICAL IDEAS EASILY BY ASSOCIATION TO OTHERS SUCH AS RACISM

ALT RIGHT IS A SHILL TERM TO LABEL AND DISMISS POLITICAL IDEAS EASILY BY ASSOCIATION TO OTHERS SUCH AS RACISM

>Sup Forumssmokers actually think that they don't fit into an obvious general category

White identitarianism

Basically the right for white homelands to remain white. If you disagree with this, you need to leave Sup Forums. Immigration should be severely restricted, and only from nations that are similar ethnically and culturally.

For every person to be able to preserve their race and culture

Give me more of this bitch

>"If you disagree with this, you need to leave Sup Forums"

m-m-muh s-safe space!

As far as i can tell the alt-right started out as a new ethnic nationalist/traditionalist movement but then was coopted by jews to turn into the gay friendly/MRA civic nationalism it is now.

I would have an illegal white over a legal shitskin any time.

Here in Spain, South American jungle monkeys with Congoid level IQ have it extremely easy to immigrate "legally" and are flooding the country.

Meanwhile civilized and intelligent whites from places like Eastern Europe have it high impossible to immigrate "legally" unless they're rich or pull strings.

Freedom.

The alt right is a meme movement who is already ostracized in public discourse because they thought spewing racial slurs and anti Semitic memes could replace arguements.

They are a joke. They don't stand for anything. They claim to be for white people, until you disagree with them. They claim to be against people of other races until they agree with them. They are just a mess.

To party

>What exactly is the goal of the alt-right?

Oversimplifying politics and complex global events into the only format their simpleton kind can comprehend: internet memes.

it's a consipracy

We don't wanna limit non-white immigration. We wan't to limit immigration for everyone. We think you should fix your own damn countries and stop leeching of our. If the people in power are corrupt then replace them. If they control the armies then make the armies join you. Gandhi told the endlishman to fuck off without violence. I understand that MENA people are to dumb to do anything except killing each other of some religious ideas but I like to be optimistic about this will happen some day.

The term is too vague to really be useful for describing an extremely wide variety of beliefs and positions.

Respect for working non-whites seems to be far higher than among pre-2000s movements that were considered neoconservative.

quora.com/What-is-the-American-alternative-right

This is a surprisingly fair summary of the entire thing.

>alt right

no such thing

the 3 Ts-
Titties
Tootsies
Tigers

"Alt-Right" is a term made up by democrats. There is no organized "alt-right" views because it is a made up label. In the words of Bernie Sanders in GoT, sometimes you must live with the name your enemies give you.

The alt-right are basically fed up with the existing Democrats and Republicans. They dislike both Romney and Hillary Clinton.

To pull the overton window back towards the right and overturn the left's roll as de facto referees of acceptable discourse and dictators of what constitutes morality.

>There is nothing wrong with legal immigration
Yes, there is. All immigration brings the same set of problems.

Winning.

>All immigration brings the same set of problems
which are?