Hey guys, TCAF is this weekend! Who is going and who are you hype to see?

Hey guys, TCAF is this weekend! Who is going and who are you hype to see?

>live in California
We got cons but none sound as cool as TCAF

Yeah the coolness of TCAF is why I'm flying in from Nebraska for it.

APE is pretty cool

I'm going to be there. I'm not sure who to see yet. Everything seems so exciting. It's my very first con.

Wrecked Hearts is probably the thing I'm looking forward too most. Peow! is a real fucking amazing publisher, it's too bad it's so hard to buy from them since they're stationed in Sweden.

Unfortunately I can't afford to go to any con outside SPX.

Wait, it's free? I've been saving up for fanexpo but if TCAF is free then you bet your ass I'll be there.

Yeah TCAF is free.

I thought TCAF was last week

Hey its my first con too! Me and some other Sup Forums people are meeting up, you should join us!

They are very different though so be warned, you aren't even allowed to cosplay at tcaf anymore iirc

Nope this weekend

I'll be there. I only live 20 mins from Toronto though, I didn't know people flew in for tcaf.

I'm coming from Nebraska and Batgirlish from even farther away, so I guess it's a big deal to some folks. I'm just hype ti see Toronto

they "advise against it" but it's not banned. Their argument is basically that the festival takes place in a library and the library is still open to the public the whole time.

I'm only 3 hrs away, and I gain an hour in TO so I pretend it's 2.

Fair enough.

I'll see if my tablemate will be up for it. They used to post in HYW until recently. Where y'all meeting at?

That I don't know just yet

Keep us posted. I'm looking forward to this.

It's a fun city, you'll enjoy it. And the reference library is fucking gorgeous.

Yeah if you want here are my skype and email so we can keep I'm touch

Email: [email protected]

The poster really shouldn't look like it does if cosplay isn't advised.