en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151784628/
youtube.com/watch?v=2YtS-vLyuDk
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
archive.is/Hb8em
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

in the past

correct answer. these uniforms are in cultural history museums.

Bumpe

I'm talking about the phenotype.

in the past too

Why? Did the Greeks get mongrelised?

are you that fucking turk again?

>I'm talking about the phenotype.
Continental Greece and Crete, mostly.

yes

Crete

>Continental Greece and Crete, mostly.
I'm not a turk. I tried searching for people like that on Crete and found thing. Can you share some pics? I really need you guys to be uselful right now.
How did it happen?

Mein neger
Thank you

ottoman invasion for centuries that wiped out native greeks forever, and only art and a heavily modified version of their language still survives

in Macedonia

Why there?

Yes. All Greeks are partly negroid and therefore not even human
Top notch racial “pride” straight from other’s peoples land you literal subhuman

Well that's weird. I have pretty much the exact same eye-colour as she does.

Can you give the link to studies that prove them having a negroid admixture?

WTF, I love Crete now.

Have a german qt

I can!

>Ottomans killed all Greeks

Truly fucking subhuman
Hang yourself and slit your throat while at it, you Albanian fucking filth

Bump for more pictures of white Greeks

Cherrypicker

>is partly negroid
>human
Pick one. Greeks are the peak of subhumanity in Europe. INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.

Greeks by far turned our the ugliest and most cucked though. That’s how their ELITE looks like ffs. Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

By that logic all of Spain is Arab

He only looks half caste aboriginal because both of his parents are Greek

I know, that's why I called him out on his retardation

Pick any
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
No such thing. There are pale Greeks. White Greek is not a thing.

What are you doing in Spain, Stavros Giannakis?

I just think the military occupation = nationality rapebaby is retarded as fuck and those who unironically believe it should go back to poleddit

>pandering to nordicism

Rather than taking pride in your east med looks.

>east med
Greeks are not even European. They are assimilated sandniggers speaking bastard European tongue. Other ahMeds are former Europeans that got shitbloods, but Greeks are literal roaches

Some people on this website are so brainwashed by the shit they see here and believe them to be 100% true.

Just to let the autists know: race mixing with a Turk was considered disgusting and we kept most of our culture intact throughout the 400 years of slavery. Of course we had some influence in the food and maybe other things but genetically a lot of Greeks are mostly greek( I admit it must be impossible for someone to be 100% Greek) and bunch of Turks are also quite Greek
Tl;dr we aren't Turks

>we aren’t Turks
Correct. Genetically you are even worse

We're Arab then? Jewish? Or perhaps Ethiopian? How about you tell me about your pure Slavic ancestry Ivan?

Well that's true unfortunately, 80-85% of Greeks aren't white.

He's an Albanian who LARPs on having Bavarian heritage

What sort of a retard would think anyone here cares about "racial purity"? Every second Greek in Athens has a Japanese/Chinese/Irish/Russian/literally whatever wife. Gotta prepare for the Asian Century after all.

>Albanians in Russia

100% of Greeks aren’t White. Nothing below Zagreb-Hungary-Wolgagrad is fucking White.
mongrels. top tier one at that. Pic related is average DNA for a gayreek

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151784628/

youtube.com/watch?v=2YtS-vLyuDk
>Albanians in Russia

If by "here" you mean this board then quite a lot of people care, especially Americans. Personally I don't really care that much but it's quite frustrating to see people say that we're Turk rape babies or stuff like that

Maybe those who understand that all the mongrels will be wiped out with SSA targeting virus by the end of this century, or those who care about their health

Spitting on “Greeks” is proud Northwestern European, Northern and West Slavic tradition. Not only Balkan folks and Turks hate and don’t respect them.

Reminder that Steve King being considered for Donald Trump cabinet position says in this recent interview that modern Greeks are not European and real Greeks no longer exist.

At 5:20
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

Modern Greeks are subhuman grekoi mutts, not Hellenic

You subhumans are like the opposite of Midas Touch - everything that comes in contact with your genetics or diaspora turns to shit

greeks since the ancient times practiced hospitality
this explains why refugees were so well received by greeks

In Ancient Times Hellenic race practiced racial purism and genocides. Stop claiming people that are NOT you. Aristotle had he seen modern Greece would beg to wipe it out. That since Roman period you are nothing, but a race of retarded useless ugly cuckolds is neither new or surprising.

Grekoi is another saying for Greeks you know and since we have no correlation with ancient Greeks then when did the middle eastern and foreign people come to Greek land that resulted in the "death" of the actual Greek people?

yes the history western fucks don't want you to know.

Plato or better known, P L A T O V, that's right, platov. Plato was a slav.....

>Hellenic race practiced racial purism and genocides
not at all
roman writers said greeks were by nature peace-loving
also alexander the great wanted to create a fusion between greeks and the east, so he married his generals to persian women
we have maintained these qualities till today

Hellenic race centered around killing off the weak and racial purity. Fact. No one today can claim continuity with it
They started coming after the Edict of Caracalla in 212
>”death”
>””
It’s astonishing how you mongrels pretend you have any relationship to people that despised the idea of racial mixing lmao

it depends
you can still find mediterranean greeks

I am a Crete

That’s why Alexander the “Great” and his region were shittalked even during the times of his father Philip for de-Hellenisation of blood

B-but Farufakis Spaniards are arabs.

Especially in western Crete

Lmao and Socrates was black right? do you even know how plato's name was in Greek? Of course you don't. Try not to get shot while shitting in your grocery store you braided amerimutt

Do you believe that any race has remained "pure" in Europe?

>100% of Greeks aren’t White
wrong

Literally everything above Alsace-Alps-Slovenian Alps-Zagreb/Petrinja-Hungary-Wolgograd line.
Literally all philosopher of Ancient Hellenic World supported what today is known as eugenics and racial purity. The closets to their ideal is unironicaly Nazi Germany minus the cuckold Nuremberg Laws

yes
i guess the mix with other populations happened during the byzantine times

bickering and silly topicism is also typical of greeks

do you like Croats and Georgians?

>100% of Greeks aren’t White
true
greeks aren't white, we are simply greeks
anyone who says otherwise is not greek but an american in disguise

define white

You can literally claim everything except Ancient World and that’s just basic intellectual honesty. It’s like quarter Jew half Ukrainian in modern Germany trying to claim that one great grandfather of full German blood that worked in Thule society. The later simply wouldn’t be happy with said Jew-Ukrainian being his progeny

Modern Greek state and racial group can only be applied since Byzantine times onwards

an imaginary concept created by americans who had no notion of culture or root, so they one made

I respect the former for a good nice history of genocides and bloodbathes for shitskins, gypsies and kikes and don’t give a shit about the later since they are not European. Those two have literally nothing in common

you cannot claim something you didn't do, however it is an undeniable fact that modern and ancient greeks are the same people

>so they one made
so they made one up

only if you are a med
if you are armenoid saharid or slavic you are not

your gf likes them?

but albanians are are literally descended from avars who had come from the caucasus region, who then assimilated and inter-mixtured the most with the turks
even the most loyal rape babies
lol
>60% mudslimes
>gained independence through a peace treaty
>only able to due to the catastrophic of the balkan wars
>hadn't even even participated in those wars
JUST
>turkey's best buddies in the balkans alongside bosnia
>turkish sounding names
>center of organ theft and cannabis dealing in europe
>the only infamous group of "europeans" in all of europe
>only allied with croatia due to mutual hatred of serbs
kek

Look at the fucking map
Literally an intermediate between Southern and Central Italy
Mediterranoid to the core

>however it is an undeniable fact that modern and ancient greeks are the same people
are you retarded? Literally not. Having just one great great great anything foreign to Hellenic bloodline makes you NOT one of them. Why? They stood for racial purity and homogenous society - that’s why. On top of it - Greeks are mainly Orthodox and orthodoxy is exactly the opposite of Hellenic values

so we wuz turkic afterall? based

>stood for racial purity
not really
as isocrates said

>So far has Athens left the rest of mankind behind in thought and expression that her pupils have become the teachers of the world, and she has made the name of Hellas distinctive no longer of race but of intellect, and the title of Hellene a badge of education rather than of common descent.

>people are still replying to the mentally ill alboroach

See You have nothing in common with Northern Italy or central Italian regions, negro. Get back to your shithole and screech about Greek “””””””””pride”””””””” from there. You roaches and your WEWUZKANGS coming mostly from an island built by the criminal trash of Celtic society (still better than entire post-Ancietn Greek history lol) is just fucking PATHETIC

It means that it’s not enough to be of Hellenic blood - you must live in a noble non-degenerate manner too. Quite correct since non-racist fully blooded Europeans and cucks are neither White or European.

>You have nothing in common with Northern Italy
i look like a northern italian ;-)))

more like
>we wuz illyrianz
don't use their script
>being arvanitez=we ain't greekz
use the greek script
couldn't be more autists than this

ITT: Greeks getting wrecked by Rus bull

Bar Refaeli looks Russian or Finnish.

Yeah, Albozerg
I love you, too
My 5 ft tall tattoo of Hoxha on my ass to show my addiction

?
he says that been greek is been part of a certain way of life and a culture Παιδεία

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus_HG 40.24
2 Anatolian_NF 23.68
3 Near_East 11.86
4 European_HG 10.22
5 Siberian 4.86
6 South_Asian 3.98
7 East_Asian 3.91
8 Amerindian 0.42
9 South_African_HG 0.42
10 Oceanian 0.29
11 Sub-Saharan 0.07
12 Beringian 0.05

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Turkish 5.59
2 Kurdish 8.92
3 Kumyk 9.49
4 Turkish_Kayseri 10.06
5 Iranian 10.86
6 Turkish_Aydin 11.23
7 Balkar 12.2
8 Laz 12.82
9 Chechen 13.15
10 Turkish_Trabzon 13.48
11 Assyrian 13.9
12 Adygei 13.98
13 Nogai 14.03
14 Georgian_Jew 14.29
15 North_Ossetian 14.54
16 Armenian 14.77
17 Iranian_Jew 15.6
18 Lezgin 18.66
19 Iraqi_Jew 18.74
20 Georgian 19.16

t. robust Iranid
Literally average Turkish gedmatch :DDD
Praise Tengri am I right, but only five times a day right toward Arabia :DDD

opinion on Russians?

>MY MUTT ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, yes, very superior race of useless negroid mongrels..... so superior they have to move away from Greece IN DROVES

Lmao

>still poosting debunked moorjani shit
archive.is/Hb8em

>two Turks shitposting
One kebab without onions, please
Oh and arkadash, this time wash you hands please

>Dienekes
opinion instantly discarded
no one likes hellenized pontians (armenians)

>opinion instantly discarded
codeword for: I have no counter arguments whatsoever

He is an Anatolid subhuman
What do you except
The same as the Russian proxy from Ankara

>diaspora

>Greek
>human
I’m yet to see a single Russian nationalist that doesn’t want to gas you pathetic pontic roaches