It's happening, CNN just tweeted this!

It's happening, CNN just tweeted this!

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/757640470348570624

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate CNN. Cuckold Network News hosted by Jake "I Hope My Wife Will Let That Black Man" Tapper

>Isn't that illegal?
>Ask Rod Blagojevich

underrated post

>Ask Rod Blagojevich
Oh fuck, my sides!

The DNC is a private organization and can can auction off jobs if it likes. Nothing about this is illegal.

>this is how democracy work in the land of the free, am i right?

SHIT UP

DELETE THIS

This was leaked by THE RUSSIANS

The cold war is BACK ON

This has been by far the most memeatic year of my life. We're going to do it. We're going to make America great again. I love all of you

The doc isn't a governmental organization, they are a private company. Why shouldn't a company have the freedom to hire whom they like?

Jake Tapper is working for the Russians!

>Giving away federal positions for money
>Not illegal

Ask Rod Blagojevich

They can't auction off government jobs, you clown

Some twitterfag pls reply with that.

Gary Johnson detected

most damaging leaks of the year
AND IT'S ONLY PART ONE
BUCKLE UP

Quid Pro Qou

the DNC is done.

Praise KEK

>implying the clintons aren't above the law

wtf i love russians now

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

WEW.

anacaps will defend this

Your ignorance is astounding.

Oh my damn!

Why shouldn't they? It makes sense to reward donors son that a progressive agenda can be furthered. I don't see what the big deal is.

Stop being retarded.

Hilarious!

Both parties do it (example: how do you think Carly Fiorina got that Bush CIA panel position?) but god damn it is going to add some fuel to the Trump train with the DNC putting it in writing.

Jezus christ fuck off you kike.

It certainly does have the freedom to auction off positions.

The voters also have the freedom to not vote for a corrupt party.

>I posted it again

Your friends are going to prison

lol DNC are going to prison

Nice

Your tears will be delicious and I will offer them to Lord Kek himself when he gets the last laugh and Hillary is president.

Good pasta, now let's see the Trump equivalent

That's how the world works . I accept it because at least the dems give me food stamps and free healthcare, they can 've as corrupt as they like as long as they take care of the people instead of the rich like the GOP.

Ask Rod Blagojevich

wtf i love cold wars now

>Sleepy Doctor literally says "I'm supporting Trump because he promised me a Job in the administration"
>Sup Forums defends it
>Political greesejob on the dem's side that's exactly the same
>HOLY FUCK THIS IS ILLEGAL

Never change, Sup Forums

This is what libertardians actually believe

>Why shouldn't they?
maybe move to a different country where you can, enjoy.

>>@82698224
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

KEK HAS TRULY BLESSED US THIS SUMMER

MAY HE SHOWER US IN UNENDING HAPPENINGS

>Being this retarded

I am a Croat and I know more about American political regulations than you.

Oh I see.

Retard, they can't auction off gov jobs. Ffs kys.

I know you're a troll but why not go even further and give the presidency to the highest bidder?

I am sorry, I just don't see what is wrong with rewarding donors with political positions.

This board is 18+

Trump promised alot of people positions, he didnt SELL those positions.

Yawn. This newest copypasta is so uninspired.

It's only wrong when the person we already disagree with does it
>we

>ana anything

You know the clinton dems are the party of the upper middle class aristocracy, right?

The logical conclusion of their platform is keeping you guys around just as long as they need you, then liquidating you when they've finished consolidating control over the means of production.

Actually it violates the hatch act.

Is there an ETA on the next leak? This is glorious

>offering a position to another prominent candidate for supporting you.
>offering a position to someone for a cash payment.

Totally the same thing, asshole.

where does it say he's asking for names of donors?

Comparing sleepy doctor to financial backers, at least he's not buying his way in

Anyone know the best spots to hop the Canadian border? I'm living in NY. Preferably a good spot with low border protection. I'm packing really light.

>Candidate helps Trump, endorsed him and has helped in on the campaign trail for months and will continue help him for months
>Literally in any way comparable to a donor who simply paid money and waited for Clinton to win so they could receive their position

there's nothing wrong with appointing the best person to a job and obviously the best people are the ones with the sense to donate money to Hillary

That's called "pay to play." The Clinton Foundation is extremely guilty of it. Its everything that's wrong with politics.

How? The DNC isn't a government agency. Not Hong immoral about planning out cabinet posts before the election and getting a list of your most enthused supporters to fill those slots

this. enjoy president buffet.

Usa uSa UsA

Witnessed

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Perfect excuse, they didn't know any better and there was no intent to commit a crime.

It's basically the reverse. Paying them to bring support for you in exchange for something they aren't the most qualified to do rather than taking money.

Fake. And even if it weren't, nothing will happen.

I'm tired of all these fake "happenings" and nothing burgers.

What's wrong? Something seems amiss... huh.
Ah, I know: no habning in Germany tonight.

What's going on?

TOO SOON

No money changed hands in regards to Ben Carson.

The dems are actually selling positions.

CTR is out in force today

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Then you are fucking retarded.

>DNC isn't a government agency
>Selling federal appointments

How much do they pay you?

wtf I love BACK ON now

Is Hillary screwed?

I bet nothing happens.

Ok. Let's do this, then. Mr. Singh has a successful business and wants his son to be a doctor. Unfortunately the younger Singh couldn't add two and two, but because his family has money, he buys his way into med school and then eventually a medical practice.

Would you want him as your brain surgeon, or someone who actually knew the job and was qualified to do it?

After you figure this out, go read the fucking sticky. You really need to learn some logic, quickly.

WEEEEEE!!!

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE CUNT? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW. . . .

Never mind.

She doesn't have enough money left to pay for the polls.

ABSOLUTELY 100% FUCKING HAPPENING

It's just a gov job, not a medical practice. Stop being so naive, it's just how it is

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as KEK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Dank, memetic, autistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever bought or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more cucked with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other dank nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a cis candidate with similar cuck positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS people thrown under the bus because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN KEKED about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When DUBS GETTING FROG POSTERS blames CLINTON for her own corruption and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those FROGS are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD CIS GAMERGATE SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL MALE FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a KEKOLD who is 10000 times dumber and weaker than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM A KEKOLD.

ROFL

Jake Tapper trying extra hard after being implicated

>thinks Hillary isn't racist

You almost had me until you dropped your spaghetti

.03 shekels to your accout, good job user shill.

#AskRodBlagojevich

The email he's referring to is this one:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20352

>Two, this is the last call for boards and commissions; if you have someone, send to comer - full name, city, state, email and phone number. Send as many as you want, just don’t know how many people will get to.

The email doesn't say "donor." The Gucifer donor spreadsheet only has a few names in it. Maybe there is another list somewhere.

MAGA bro!

save me a freedomshooty!

Jake Tapper, desperately hoping no one sees his name over and over in the leaks

the appointments they're talking about are federal positions
it does not become legal just because the DNC itself is private