Ungrateful Syrian refugee's are ''depressed'' and want to leave Scotland

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

> muslims
> grateful

kys infidel

have you never honestly met a muslim? kys

They want you to build a mosque and have kebab markets.

I'd be depressed too if I had to live near the ETERNAL PICT

> these infidels refuse to acknowledge our islamic superiority, and they refuse to bow to us!!!

Well they can fuck off back to Syria where young people go to die

GET THE FUCK OUT

GOOD. SEND THEIR FUCKING MONKEY ASSES BACK TO SYRIA.

muslims are pieces of shit and the whole world hates them. You mad.

>Abd, 42, said: 'I am depressed now. I feel like I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else'

Welcome to Scotland lad

no shit you dumbass

what he means is

> to die here and take a bunch of infidels with me so as I get my 72 virgins, instead of this ugly wife of mine who had been fucked by all her male relatives before I married her

Should have just made a fucking safe zone in Syria. Problem solved.

Well take them back to the middle east

Isle of bute looks scenic as fuck

*strafe zone

FTFY

They should move to London to live with other Muslims

I was gonna say those girls are hot and I'd give them a pick-me-up. But full image show they are uggos. Especially the one on the left.

That's the problem wherever their are muslims its not safe, yet muslims try to escape this yet always create

Islay says hello

>can't drink
>can't dance
>can't have sex
>can't do anything that offends your big angry brown god

What do Muslims live for anyway?

killing other people

when everyone else is as miserable as them.

REEEEEEEEE GTFO THEN

He's right desu. Our family structure has crumbles so that instead of families living together on their estates, everyone moves around and sells their property off so that they can have a comfy retirement before death.

So many people here saying what an ungrateful lot this family is. Consider this you uncivilised brutes. If you were invited to someone's home and be told to sleep in the loo would you take it even if there was nowhere else to go? I reckon you'd last a couple of days. By putting refugees up in places where no young person would like to stay is as if you are saying to them you are not really welcome. We are just doing it because we have to. Shame on you!

You cease being a refugee the second you refuse asylum and go welfare shopping for a bigger gravy train.

Here is what they want:

> move to Europe
> be settled in good area but full of other Muslims
> no need to integrate or learn the language
> get all benefits of Europe
> create a mini-Middle East

the only place in europe worth keeping

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Well he's right that the West has no vitality and everywhere you go is a sea of grey. I'd be depressed too.

>live in scotland
>can't eat munchie boxes
Literally nothing for him to do. It's a human rights issue.

They look like a gross between gypsy and mongoloid.

This is a very pretty town.

He's fitting right in.

God damn it. They should just die. Their whining infuriates me.

If my house was 1/4 of a bathroom and was being bombed daily then yes I fucking would be grateful towards that person you cuck.

>muslims are unhappy wherever they are

The're the fucking problem they're trying to flee from.

Okay fine. Go back to lush and prosperous Syria where the accomodations are pristine and spacious, with scenic views of verdant forest and wetlands.

>Hassan, 41, and his wife Fatima, 31, with their daughters, aged nine and 11
>aged nine and 11
>9/11
Ayy Lmao

Stop being a fucking cuck Hans.If I'd just fled from a war torn shithole,where the only thing you can count on is a bomb landing on your roof,I wouldn't give a fuck if I had to sleep in a hole in the ground as long as I was safe.I'm a young person living in a shithole town full of old people and hardly any employment but I don't complain.Also Muslims don't integrate so what does it matter.

The only reason they were sent there is because Bute was 100% white, and the SNP has an actual plan that involves encouraging diversity in local authority areas.

"The Isle of Bute has a population of just 6,498, which swells in the Summer months due to tourism."
For a sec I thought that last word was "terrorism" kek

Maybe their fatasses are depressed from all of the deep fried mars bars.

>isle of bute

They look like typical gypos here.

send 'em back to Assad, he gives special treatment to refugees coming home :^)

hes practically scottish, just needs to vote SNP and hes good to go

>the SNP has an actual plan that involves encouraging diversity in local authority areas.

Ethnic cleansing by any other name. Some "nationalists"!

Yeah, they are racially ambiguous. They look mestizo to me.

Looks comfy to me.

What an utter and unexpected turn out!

I know this sounds like I'm with the rapefugees, but I've heard that war is the most exciting thing that men experience in their lives, so when soldiers, journalists and civilians experience war and then go back to a boring life, it can be insufferable because of the excitement war brings.

>“The rush of battle is a potent and almost lethal addiction, for war is a drug.” -Chris Hedges

Idiots don't realise that in the Middle East, every day is Happening Day.

Stick someone like that in a British village, they will miss the Happenings.

Jesus Christ, the Isle of Bute is actually a pretty nice place. The reason it's full of old people is because they want peace, quiet and a good community. How fucking ungrateful can you get. My jimmies have been well and truly rustled.

Really makes you think about how you literally couldn't make this shit up.

>Free house in one of the comfiest locations on these Islands

What scumbags. Theyve been given more than most people who have lived in the Scotland all their lives and have payed into the system could dream of.

Paid mate. It's paid.

KEK VULT

kek

Posted in the other thread so I'll be brief

>mate cucked on refugees the other week
>I said they're mostly men and should fight
>he said bullshit what side are they supposed to fight on and that we have a duty to help them
>I started questioning him and he started squirming
>totally dodged the question of "how would you define 'we have a '''duty''' to help them'

What's wrong with these people? He used to be pretty right-wing too.

A true Scotman.