Why do Western women convert to Islam?

I've always suspected it has something to do with a woman's innate biological desire to be dominated and controlled. With social liberalism and technological advancement emasculating a lot of Western men, women look at Islam as the dominant culture. But I'm unsure as to why it seems to be overwhelmingly middle-aged Western women who make this conversion.

Unfortunately for them, rather than Christian Grey, they get Abdul from the Paki shop. And rather than whips and chains, they get a beaker of concentrated sulphuric acid.

Have any of you met a White female Muslim convert?

They're very rare around here, don't know how it is in the UK. For every 1 white convert you have 50 arab ones

People who do this are broken and not normal in any stretch of the word.

same reason they do anything

attention

Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to?

You're a cuck faggot begging to have others make you feel better. They switch sides because of cucks faggots like you choosing to blogpost on here.

Either man up, or go fucking kill yourself.

I've never seen a White Muslim woman in real life. I've seen them on television and heard about them in the news, though. Don't know what could convince a woman to do it, though. As they say, "a woman converting to Islam is like a Black person converting to slavery".

For the 72 virgins, obvs. They must not know they could easily find that on Sup Forums instead.

Meaningless fucking drivel.

And fuck you for ruining my mood.

Can I not just browse this nigger site wihout faggots just shitting up the board with negativity? Offer solutions on how to change it and I will treat you with respect, but don't shitpost a thread and expect to be spoonfed.

>why does x happen
>but I won't do anything about it

To think I share the same dna as you...

Just like your life and this thread.

Saged and reported. You're a genuine faggot.

You get a good old bumperino for your digits, Mr. Bond.

Coming from a guy who hates feminists and the way that western culture is heading:

>social liberalism and technological advancement emasculating a lot of Western men,

Social liberalism is NOT emasculatinig men. MEN are emasculating men. NEETS have endless shit to jack off to all day every day, they play video games they have waifus, they live with their parents and their libido just goes down the drain.

I've talked to plenty of women who wish they could be stay at home moms but no man could afford to take care of a family being the sole income provider.

BECAUSE SAME PEOPLE GET SICK OF DEGENERACY

> Asks genuine question as to why it is disproportionately middle-aged women who convert to Islam
> Gets called a "faggot"

Pissening.

Feminism convinced women that they need to be men. But women aren't happy being men, even being men with less responsibilities and tons of extra privileges. They can't admit feminism is wrong so turning to a patriarchal society is their only way out of this quandary.

Where did I say, "I don't want to do anything about this", buddy-boyo?

I voice my opposition to Islam, Islamic immigration and multiculturalism every opportunity I get. And not just on Sup Forums or behind an anime profile picture.

>Hitler get
My God.

I'm so sick of this woman meme.

Can we just delete them? All of them?

Can it be just as easy as forgetting love all together? It never accomplished anything other than disguising evil.

Golly gee I wonder why.

pic is kinda racist to be honest man

Learn to shitpost Puerto Rico. Why is my Chicano homeland a shit?

To simply answer your question. Protection. White western boys are too beta to protect their women from alpha muslim conquers. So the women, in order to survive settle down with the conquers while beta white boys like yourself complain on the internet.

Here's a hint: have you ever met a Western woman who converted to Islam and didn't go around in public wearing the (optional) hijab?

>Why do Western women convert to Islam?

Our scholastic systems are failing.

Especially in the United Kingdom where forced indoctrination of native students to appreciate Islam is very prominent in public education.

A shame, really.

Because dumb

Rotterham Rape gang.

It's not racist, it's true. This image depicts something that literally happened in the united kingdom where a man tried to rescue his daughter from being raped in a paki's house and he was arrested for it.

not even joking... it's kind of sad.

So do I -- lost three fucking jobs over it! I just get sick of bullshit threads amount to getting archived and forgotten.

I am Dylan Roof ready to go, but just not stupid enough to do it alone. Most faggots still have their families to distract them while I bare the fucking burden of trying to make groups and get money to further the cause.

I work with one and she doesn't just wear a simple hijab, she wears the whole traditional dress. I cannot wrap my head around how someone could change her identity so drastically. Not to brag, but I get a lot of attention from the ladies at work (I work in HR) and when I make eye contact with her, I see this sense of shame that she sold herself short and could have had a strong white man. Maybe I spend too much time on Sup Forums and I see what I want to see, but I remind her of something she doesn't like. She has trouble keeping eye contact with me.

That man was a typical white western beta male. If that was my daughter, I would burn the police alive and eat their charred corpse then move on to kill anyone who harmed my daughter. But typical beta western male too scared of the police and let it happen.

The problem is that due to the relative size of each of the groups, this is actually enough to destroy the smaller ethnic group. As it has occurred in the past.

You are a fucking virgin and know nothing about women.

Honest to god, coming to Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general sometimes makes me think there's an entire generation of kissless virgins out there.

I've only ever dated one girl that was CONSIDERING converting to Islam. She didn't go through with it, because she's a fucking flake, but that's it.

Islam is a religion, like any other, and therefore it attracts people that have tried their own religion and found it lacking. Women are more likely to try these things because women are, on average, more superstitious and more likely to be religious. You can look the studies up yourself. There was a survey in UK specifically with regards to superstition.

Also, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and your country is particularly bad for Muslims. Canada doesn't have Muslims burning the fucking Canadian flag on the streets. Don't assume your shit women are representative of the rest of the West.

>why do women do anything
Attention, acceptance

it's basically a form of being a Hipster.
women fall into two groups with no exception

either they are total hacks and follow the mainstream anywhere without questioning a single thing
or they do the precise thing that is diametrically opposed to the mainstream

in this example, the woman saw that Muslims are universally despised by every reasonable person, so to maintain their self-image of being an independent thinker, thoughtful and unique, they just join the underdog for the sake of being part of the underdog class, no matter how idiotic and self-destructive it is. At any rate, you can be assured that no rational thought went into this decision, the only thing that went through the mind of this woman was "how can I make myself stand out from the rest?"

You guys are both idiots. They only convert when they are already dating a Muslim man and he talks them into it....

That's why the woman in the OP did it. She was a glamour model and then met a lifeguard that was a Muslim, lmao.

That's exactly what the police and social services said and the entire public sector and liberal mass media.

> Raped converted white daughter's eh? They must be racist too if they don't convert.

>why it seems to be overwhelmingly middle-aged Western women who make this conversion

They're dried up and useless.

A hot young female can attract an alpha male to dominate her.

A reasonably aged or average woman, too.

However, a dried up woman can only find an alpha from the Islamic communities.

As Elliot indicated, our species is completely doomed unless we ENSLAVE ALL WOMEN and do so systematically by means of state power under one ruler.

>they are total hacks and follow the mainstream anywhere without questioning a single thing
>they do the precise thing that is diametrically opposed to the mainstream

Deutschebro is right. All women follow the herd until a man gives her another option. If he's not a pussy she'll follow his ideology because women don't want to lead, they want a leader.

some people grow up without a defining culture
they grow up into hedonism, fun, sex, drugs, ...
sometimes they get exhausted from those materialist temptation and go into the other extreme, fanatic religion

both is degenerate
both mostly happens to men

because they feel worthless and islam gives them some identity, christianity is mocked and taken unserious in the west, so being a nun isnt an option. most of them are really dumb chicks, they have no idea about how women are subjugated in that religion, they are naive, they think islam is basically like christianity, but just with veils, not eating bacon, etc.

I don't like women

Source?

because of some dude they are sleeping with.

Weak or no father growing up.

Literally every time, OPs girl probably had a dad but he was henpecked and submissive to his wife.

A strong father figure is probably the single most important thing a woman needs.

Oh the irony

I've yet to meet a white american convert. However, tons and tons of blacks. I can drive a mile or two and come across at least 2 urban islamic centers.