Lesbians

Lesbians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xinLivR8Sp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is DC ever going to do anything with Batwoman or are they just sweeping her over to the side?

are sinful

Nah they mussed her up so they'll just toss her under until someone revives her in a while.

The confiscated luggage of life choices.

Gotham City, the land of lesbians.

...going to hell for their monkey bumping ways.

She's a main character in Detective Comics after Rebirth. She has a buzz cut instead of a bob now so she's pretty much ruined.

bull shit

Blame Tynion the Hack.

L E S B I A N
O
V
E

pics or it didn't happen

LETS GET INTO FORMATION.

No. Find them yourself.

It happened, user.

I suppose this counts because everyone needs to see it.

youtu.be/xinLivR8Sp0

God that was funny as shit.

Cute!

More cuteness!

If Carol had a body like that all the time I'd probably buy her book.

Meh, i find girls with Buzz cuts pretty cute, even if it does make her a stereotype

Mulan is hardcore lesbian

Snow, bi-curious

No better lesbian comic

Jasmine seems in the mood as well.

That image just delights me.

>America remembers that one time Kate's leg was angled just right so she could see her pubes through the hip hole

fag

Escapee

She wears it well. Bobcuts however are still inherently superior.

I just want a promiscuous, single lesbian character, a Tony Stark of lesbians. It feels like whenever there is a lesbian they have to be immediately hooked up in a safe non-threatening relationship.

>Lesbians

That comic was shit even for a progressive, tween book. WonderWoman is somehow a registered minister in every city and the art was also terrible so that, too.

She's a lesbian? Fucking hell.

I never read anything about her and now I regret it. Please tell me her stories are good

She wasn't promiscuous, she had a crush on one girl who wasn't into her, got engaged for political reasons, and was into Julie. That's nothing.

>Lesbians

that's fine actually, I thought you were talking about an undercut kind of haircut. She's ex-military and wears that wig anyway, so it fits well enough for me.

It feels making Julie bisexual is a bit in bad taste, considering the whole rainbow thing.

Or maybe I'm just annoyed the Rainbow can't represent anything besides homosexuality now, dunno.

Wait are they saying that haircut is bad

There just doing the conga user

Wait this sounds interesting what is it

Wait is Harley not kissing the joker now

No she has mostly realized he is poison, and not the fun kind, bringing him up is a good way to get a hammer to the face.

The "wizard toys are the devil" one was better, from the wonky animation, straight up guilting, and that goddamn line holy shit.

lesbians?

She's actually bi, but I can't think of the last time she's actually been with a guy

Nah, Gillen had her state in Young Avengers that she only dated that guy as an experiment.

source?

She comes from a lesbian dimension.

Sounds like a blast. Link to it please?

DC Bombshells #42

DC Bombshells Issue 41

It's an AU based on WWII variants, all the girls are either bi or gay

They call that "pure love" around these parts, you varmint.

I don't think it's that kind of lesbian thread.

I Know. I don't care

That would pretty much require them to round up all their lesbians into one crossover book in order to have enough different conquests to quality as promiscuous. Except maybe on Paradise Island.

Ghooooost lesbiaaaaaans

My favorite lesbian ship

they really made a man out of Mulan

why do you even care?

Cliff Chiang? sauce?

Only if she dated named lesbians instead of nameless one offs.

Listen, man, don't let the gays take rainbows away from you. We gotta reclaim the rainbow from those faggots.

I can't decide whether this episode or the "Jehova hates the satanic wizard hero toy your friend gave you" episode is my favorite.

Because she's outrageously hot and my natural reaction to outrageously hot women being lesbians is disappointment.

Oh you have to post that, I miss watching old ladies burning potter books while standing in a circle and chanting for great power to do their bidding..

What are you talking about?
Explain

I don't get that, your not the first person to say it but seriously she is a drawing your ability to have sex with her does not increase or decrease depending on her sexuality.

If its that important that you need to imagine you have a chance just make it so you have a magic penis that attracts hot lesbians.

While Asami is technically the "Tony Stark" of lesbians, if you want promiscuity you need to watch more yuri.

Speaking of AU lesbians, what was the deal with Barda? They call her Barda Free but, you know.

An issue of Brave and the Bold

There's a manga about a lesbian gigolo.

I said natural reaction, as in initial.

The shit is great, Straight girl who can only attract women has to constantly have lesbian sex in order to pay rent.

Still doesn't make any logical sense.

Sourcepls

They are ones and zeroes. Why are you talking about them like they are a person?