youtube.com/watch?v=7qbEt_lSib4
youtube.com/watch?v=KR1QrwTolxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:/

please reply

CHI
Hello

it's been a quit day

Hi, superior White Anglo Saxon Protestant here.

what is this general?

Hello /chi/. Still love you!

Has been a fairly normal day. Did watch the president shake hands with people for like 2 minutes when I checked out if ylilauta had anything to offer today. But since it's the same thing every year and I don't care the slightest about the guests who go there and the thread that was talking about wasn't interesting I stopped. That is actually a fairly popular thing here, women especially like to talk about how the female guests dress and what not. I wonder how i'll feel during the new year, though it's not like i'm not used to being disappointed. But it's fine, I feel fine and things are not that grim even when there is nothing good. Still I feel fairly chill at the moment, don't really know why but I don't mind.

chicano general
how was your day?
i got a decent amount of sleep last night so i feel ok

>mfw I got "her" phone # today

Sup chi. Can't wait for winter break. Going to visit family in Mexico
Congrats bro

are you the dude grab guy?
>tfw i'm going to be spending christmas alone again

>are you the dude grab guy?
the what?

meant to say boob

oooh, yeah that was me.

This was a good week for me

Pretty oké. People lighted wishinglanterns in my neighbourhood, so there were pretty lights in the sky and I bought some discount Sinterklaas candy. But I'm procrastinating with Sup Forums. Again. Did you have any adventures?

catch me up, what did you do?

why did they light lanterns? my only adventure every day is finding a way to waste time until it's time for me to go back to sleep

I don't know why they did it, but it was nice. People do this sometimes to celebrate or memorate things. Probably someones birthday I guess.

And how did you waste your time today?

Haha putos

listening to music like i usually do. i forgot to ask what sinterklaas candy is
rude

The candy we eat during Sinterklaas. That was yesterday so all the pepernoten (peppernuts), chocolate letters and speculaas (spiced biscuits) are now on sale.

Discovered any nice Sup Forumssic?

looks like that one cereal thats a bunch of small cookies.

>Discovered any nice Sup Forumssic?
no, just listening to the same shit i usually do i'm open for any suggestions on new shit

>was crushing on a qt for a couple weeks
>2 days ago my hand brushed up against her boob in a parting handshake
>few hours ago i asked for her # and she gave it to me
also we're both in a speech class and today when she was giving a speech she starred over at me throughout her presentation

i've been lucky this week

They're kinda like tiny cookies, but with added speculaasspices. Would be weird to have them for breakfast. And I don't have any suggestions oetz. My headset is quiet now.
I'm proud of you. Now kiss the girl:
youtube.com/watch?v=2FynHSlyYUg

>Now kiss the girl:
right... how hard can it be?

it's pic related. also i did listen to this although it isn't something new some other CHI would always post him here youtube.com/watch?v=1jJIgutzYFE

We don't have that brand of cereal here. And we usually have bread or beschuit for breakfast anyway. Cool mix of the languages in the song. It reminds me of other songs my mother used to play I can't understand, but still liked.
youtube.com/watch?v=2FynHSlyYUg

Wait, posted the wrong song! I should not do 5 things at the same time.
youtube.com/watch?v=7qbEt_lSib4

you don't have cereal for breakfast? thats what it was made for also that song isn't available in my country

Nice numbers. Some people eat cereal for breakfast. But we don't consider it a healthy breakfast.

And I hate when it happens when they block a song from a country, it's just annoying. I usually turn on my VPN and then I can see it. Is this version blocked?
youtube.com/watch?v=KR1QrwTolxo

if i ever have breakfast it's always cereal. it's not but i know this song

Always the same? Not even an egg or something?

well i don't have breakfast all that much since i'm not awake around those hours but if it isn't cereal then it's probably a full meal

I'm going to watch some vidya on youtube in bed. Stay awesome /chi/! Love you, bye!

goodnight user