Who is he? The Illuminati or does he belong to an International criminal organization?

Who is he? The Illuminati or does he belong to an International criminal organization?

>possible billionaire who owns fleet of planes
>safety bunkers across the world
>wears poor man's clothes and flies coach
>is bulimic
>lives inside a truck and cyber-tracks everyone
>has only 2 henchman, a Cossack and a mute Asian
>is able to take over a whole company with just his words and presence and turn someone into a billionaire

Such a strange character. I also love his two henchman. You know someone is a boss when he is able to take over a whole company and get $25 mill just with his words and presence.

>The Boss of all Bosses.

TELL ME WHY DOES WEAR THE TIE?

He is Cthulhu.

How is he going to make the other guy a millionaire

>wearing human skin
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

by expanding his business to different locations.

it's all meaningless though, just a cover-up for whatever criminal shit Varga is up to.

bump

He's as greedy as a pig

He's The Wolf, dumbass.

Why'd he throw up all over the place?

he can read minds

He's ex stasi, possibly the guy in the opening scene

A two bit criminal conman with a flair for drama.

That scene was almost 30 years before the current events in the show, it anything, he's probably Yuri Gurka or "Yuri Gurka."

He realized that there was cum in the pork chops?

But then again, if an indian managed to turn into a fat italian, anything is possible...

He cannot digest human food hence the throwing up.

The opening scene will only be abstractly related to the tones and themes, as a tribute to A Serious Man.

Maybe he's a health nut who's actually super old from eating only kelp and shit thus the secret pukies.

He's the robot depicted in the cartoons. He behaves like a human, and keeps his true form hidden. He wasn't built with the capacity to digest human food, so he has to vomit it out.

I've never heard him saying 'I can help' to anyone desu

I'm genuinely curious about that character. Also Gloria. Why the sensors never detect her? Is this show going full Twilight Zone?

>Gloria
She has the invisibility that Varga seeks. She will ultimately defeat him.

He's the 1% that uses his wealth to blend in with the sheep
He's probably one of the owners of the Federal Reserve, no one knows who they are

He aged horribly

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Varga?

that's julian sands you faggot

>In contact with a Cossack and a chink
>Possesses vomiting on command abilities
>Controls Stussy with an iron but fair fist
>Owns castles & banks globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal Stasi officers bloodline
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Minnesota and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>He learned fluent Mandarin in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Mr. Varga. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Varga's truck.
>Varga is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Just realised
>Stussy
>Stasi
They sound similar. So just like Stasi once harmed him, now he will harm Stussy. Almost poetic.

It's like pottery. It rhymes.

I only just this second realized it's the same quick summary of the mistaken identity murder.

Why would anyone let their teeth get this bad?

You don't have a choice when it comes to Bulimia.

kek

As much as I'm enjoying this season, is anyone else getting tired of the "mysterious, unstoppable villain who speaks in metaphors" trope in every season? '

the nigger in season two didn't speak in metaphors

The plot structure is exactly the same every season, we only tune in to see the bizarre variations in theme.

He does to Lou. He also recites Jabberwocky for >deep effect.

Mike Milligan was based

i tune in for comfyness. robot episode made me cry.

He's gonna use the parking lot company as a front for money laundering since they deal mostly in cash.

Obi Wan is gonna be a billionaire on paper only.

when will rothstein make a man choke to death on a cue ball?

He likes to feast but he doesn't want to be a literal fat cat, like with his cheap suit.

If I take off the tie, will you die?

You literally do. Just rinse your teeth with bicarbonate every time you throw up.

He's not the real boss, he's a decoy