>letting the CIA have your armprint

t. apostle of Yakub

I am white

>Literal chimpanzee arms

thank mr skele

based

Post monster benis pls.

lvl 69 skelly

HOW ABOUT YOU POST YOURS TO FIND OUT WHAT HUMAN ARM IS SUPPOSE TO BE?!

No you aren't wh*te
t.%30 scandanivian effeminate mutt

other-side look

Absolutely disgusting, skinny and hairy brown arms are repulsive. Grow some muscle you fag

How much do you weigh?

In which concentratrion camp are you?

I'm 170cm tall and I weight 43kg (and lowering atm)

w-why lowering?

bro be safe

How low the Empire of Spain hath fallen

my hands are very very gentle

The skinnier, the better with myself I feel. I've consuming only joylent since a pair of years (a shake with all the body needs) progressively decreasing the kcal count to loss weight healthy. I eat about 900kcal a day and I want to make my way low to 500-600kcal a day and 30kg~ (I'm still fat in some body areas)

>and lowering
for what purpose
Weird looking thumb

hello fellow white burger

Bend over boi and recieve my life-sword

there you go

>joylent

I really hope this is bait. You might have fat in some areas, but you're ridiculously skinny right now and should work on some muscle building because your arms look really unhealthy.

lmfao Kakhetian rapebabi

you're gonna end up hospitalised

lmao fucking caveman fatty

pls be bait

Ill kick your ass, cunt. Guaranteed.

Based gay Spanish man.

Sven hows working half the year and having Muhammed peacefully enrich your wife? Also wheres your arm family

>Sven hows working half the year and having Muhammed peacefully enrich your wife? Also wheres your arm family

I am actually kakhetian nice guess user

You're eating way too little. Nothing about what you are doing is healthy, but I genuinely don't believe you care.

heh good one goblinbro

Wew lad

This is self harm.

K m8

>le you're going to get hospitalized XD meme

I give my body what it needs. I feel awesome and healthy. When I was 56kg (my heaviest) I always was tired, had low energy and felt bad at myself, blaming my aspect for my failures. Turns out I was not so wrong. Having body fat is an illness and, also, it looks terrible. I have never felt better, I got a job, people starts talking with me, I don't feel like being watched and insulted at my back anymore.

>Sven hows working half the year and having Muhammed peacefully enrich your wife? Also wheres your arm family

>High school student
>Posts his personal info on Sup Forums

Great idea, goblinet.

Do you have a boyfriend?

You actually don't look as bad here, but still. Your muscles are so small that it suggests that they're being used for energy, which is a sign of being severely underweight. At least try to gain some muscle. No one is watching you (aside from the guy that lives under your bed) and no decent people are going to insult you behind your back.

U used to be fat before?

armenian tier

americans, when will they learn?

what's your ethnic background?

Not yet. I still look far from attractive.
I am not joking when I said I still have body fat. Belly area, women hips, obese legs...
p.d i find muscles not attractive.
My biggest was 56kg, also the moment I got my biggest on deppression, I felt obese, not that much in looks -just fat- but in feels: I felt like trapped under tons of fat

Are you an Olympian?

>Index finger longer than ring finger

well well well
look what we have here
an amerimut who likes to throw around personal info

It's not about them being attractive, it's about not looking like you stepped out of Auschwitz. I also had the same 3 things as you. The hips are because you probably have very small lats and shoulders, which make your hips look bigger, and you legs are not obese, there's just a lack of muscle there, so no matter how skinny you get, you'll have fat covering them.

Just so you know, your pic although deleted is still is the desuarchive where everyone can see it

still feel better than before.

hi this is my friend's arm.
please pay no attention to the sticky note.

thanks

burgers like me are retarded, wheres the button to kill myself

Nigga i bet you couldnt even run 2 km. Do sports instead of starving yourself, delusional moron. No seriously, try sports, mr healthy

Take a guess

boys come on, dont be dicks lmao

Indian

Change your password dude instead of shitposting

CHI

My job includes physical activities and here am I. don't try to cover up that body fat is not an illness. fat retardation is killing this society.

>I eat about 900kcal a day and I want to make my way low to 500-600kcal a day and 30kg~ (I'm still fat in some body areas)

>Sup Forumstard
>His name is the most Jewish name possible

Dude go to a dietologist, you only make damage at your body

100% Mexicano

that's like the "perfect weight" which considers perfect to be borderline obese

>4800 calories per day
Jesus christ

you are more mad than me and I am diagnosed schizo, go to psychiatrist you sick fucker

No way those numbers are true. My weight is stable 78kg 194cm and I run 5 km 4 times per week and eat 2300cal. If i ate 4000 i would be so fat in no time.

Concentration camp prisoners were literally better fed that this Spaniard is.

no

>4800 calories
No reason Americans are morbidly obese if they follow this shit.

are you denying that there is an elite who is forcing the world to become unhealthy and obese? anyone with a little knowledge of nutrition know these kcal amounts listed above are INSANELY HIGH.

>tfw too intelligent for food

Keep in mind Manuel labor (and also soldiers in the war) were very common

Just because the numbers are high doesn't mean you're right. You're 5'7 and 90 lbs. NINETY FUCKING POUNDS. That's ridiculous.

>Manuel
lol but still, 4800? How hard do these guys work?

Eating like a pig becoming more and more obese is as much fucked up as this madness you are doing

Please lose more weight. Keep up the good fight against anorexicphobes.
You should be happy even though you're close to being hospitalized.

>Manuel labor

Based

whatever
body fat appears when you eat more than you should. perfect body fat is 0.
i'm probably healthier than you, lardball.

>perfect body fat is 0

Alright, this is bait. Thanks for playing.

Bit hairy

>i'm probably healthier than you, lardball.
Probably not. You're 14.7 BMI. I'm 20 BMI.
Just know that people you see in your daily life are judging you.

Autocorrect does weird things when you go below a certain charge.