WHERE IS SHE?

>leltugal

killed by her parents

/thread

Went into the soup

She's in a dungeon in Dubai.

sex dungeon in algarve

Almost assuredly dead by now, no matter the circumstances of her disappearance

Parents accidentally offed her, then called in their british buds to clean up the mess.

t. kidnaptugal

Missing children in Spain and Portugal aren't a new thing. This case got popular just because of she being a foreigner. There are thousands, and thousands of missing children in the peninsula who have never been found. And you better don't investigate it...

t. Captain Alberto Barbosa, Algarve P.D

Ask him

This is her now.

sopa de madeleine uma delicia

who cares
kids get kidnapped every time

There was recently cleaned up blood in their rental car. They left the children alone at home and she likely hit her head on something and died. They didn't want to lose their other kids so they covered it up.

Probs sold to some Arab sheik or some degenerate billionaire.

Some cases are better left unsolved, or you may find out dark shit like in Alcàsser.

el araucANO

the portugese shipped her to brazil where she ended up in the soup

>lolitugal

nice try Alberto

>pedotugal
Kidnapped, raped and killed by Alberto Barbosa. Her parents are milking it all it's worth.

Don't ever try to know. Like seriously. There is a really terryfing satanic shit going on with missing children here.

>There are thousands

Maybe in Spain, in Portugal that rarely happens, or if it happens the child appears hours after.

She's pretty old now. Have they tried looking for her on Facebook? If she's alive she's got to have a Facebook.

That slave kidnappepdd her? we don´t let our slaves that free pal.

One word:
Podestas

In my basement

i am alive and i don't have facebook

same

>or you may find out dark shit like in Alcàsser.
?Tell me more amigo?

>that image
dying

Are you really alive tho?

t. corpse

Can someone make a /lang thread? I'm on mobile and I can't do it

Who is this and what happened?

but she doesn't have the mark on her right eye user

Dumb phoneposter

Does everyone in Portugal think this?

I mean it's a pretty edgy opinion here but I think most people are accepting it in the back of their minds