Captain America: Civil War Isn't The End Of The Avengers Conflict, According To The Russos

cinemablend.com/new/Captain-America-Civil-War-Isn-t-End-Avengers-Conflict-According-Russos-130427.html
>A lot of folks probably thought that Captain America: Civil War would be a fight so big, it'd fit the entire storyline of its namesake into one film. Thankfully, that sentiment has been proven wrong, as Joe and Anthony Russo have started to speak about the level of conflict our Avengers will be at when they regroup in The Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1. Let's just say that there's still room for improvement between the team.
>"Without question, we’re taking these characters who are at the height of dysfunction and animosity, and we’re going to put them into a story where they’re going to have to face the greatest threat they’ve ever known." said Joe Russo.
>Despite Captain America: Civil War being titled after the massive, multi-issue story arc that saw the Superhero Registration Act turn hero against hero, there was never going to be enough room in one film to tell the entire story. And even if there were, with such a huge story in the hands of The Russos, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, they wouldn't want to cram all of the excitement and pathos into the beginning of Phase 3. Instead, the current phase of films should follow a trajectory that explores the issue throughout the introduction of such heroes as Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and Captain Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/movies/features/captain-america-civil-war-secrets/
youtube.com/watch?v=tg6n5TBRLJw
youtube.com/watch?v=_2slZPRVuNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I kinda figured as much. I guess they'll spend the first half of IF Part 1 with the individual members learning about Thanos and the Infinity Gems, while working through their issues.

Then they get bodied in the second half. Either that or someone dies, or they finally patch things up.

The second movie is gonna be the one with all the juicy parts.

So are there still chances for someone to shoot Cap?

Pootential connfliicts?
>bitterness from tony and cap
>WHY DID U LET VISION DIE REEEEEEE
>guvahment says no to Tony wanting to defend againnst Thanos

>Crossbones survived the explosion and becomes a living skull.

why do people want Cap to die in the MCU so much?

Because I love him.

So... we will have another movie where everyone hates Stark? Poor little thing, when will suffering cease?"

We Nomad now.

>At the end of the movie, in the final fight, Cap effectively beats Iron Man. But it’s a bitter victory, and after some words exchanged, Cap drops his shield. The Russos say this is Steve Rogers saying goodbye to Captain America – at least, as we know him. “Dropping the shield is a rejection of the Captain America identity and a choice to embrace the Steve Rogers identity,” says Anthony.

>He’s a “full-blown insurgent”, says Joe Russo, pointing out the arc that the character has taken, with Steve starting to question power structures in The Winter Soldier, taken to its natural conclusion in Civil War. “The most interesting thing you can do,” Joe observes, “is to take him from a patriot in the first film to an insurgent in the third movie.”

empireonline.com/movies/features/captain-america-civil-war-secrets/

He deserves it though.

what for?

I'm pretty excited about everyone getting bodied by Thanos.

Nomad concept art.

>wanting to kill our last MCU titcow

Atwell and Dennings are already out. No more pls

>skrullbones

>first one
Nice.

Fuck, first thing that came to mind was his ass in leather.

>WE REFUSE TO BELIEVE THERE'S SOME PURPLE GOD TRYING TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE
>Mr. Stark please, deal with these ISIS members attacking our US embasy on Somalia.

youtube.com/watch?v=tg6n5TBRLJw

HYPE

love how it's still his WS uniform

I think it's because they've nailed the portrayal of Steve so well, and Evans has suggested he wants to retire from acting, that people want him to go out with a bang rather than a slow decline in quality.
Couple that with the fact that they've also nailed Bucky and Falcon, arguably making them more interesting than their comic counterparts (particularly in Falcon's case) that folks are excited for one of them to inevitably take up Caps mantle.

New suit for Wanda too, apparently they are going to reuse a concept art from AoU.

How do you think they'll retitle part 1 and 2 of Infinity War?

Russos said the movies are very different from eachother and they want to retitle them, so no more part 1 and part 2.

>Evans has suggested he wants to retire from acting
That was before picrelated.

That looks horrible.

DELETE THIS

Did his costume end up looking like that? I just remember him wearing a black jacket.

That's fanmade, not concept art.

SLUT

There's no way they won't keep Infinity War.

Infinity Crusade
Infinity War

He used that costume when rescuing Falcon.

Probably something like Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War, or any of the other dozens of Marvel events with the prefix of Infinity

Or

Infinity Gauntlet
Infinity War

Avengers Infinity War
Avengers Infinity War Rises

Guess part 1 will be mostly Earth based. Avengers making up while fighting zemo and friends, and then hi i'm star lord/steven strange/thor and there's an evil purple dude coming to earth

Part 2 is the final orgy in space.

If Cap has to die I'd rather it be like this than getting shot walking out of a courthouse.

>Left the Avengers
>Still sporting the A
Why?

Avengers Infinity War
And plot twist
Wanda brutally murders Thanos after he kills Vision.
Avengers Disassembled

>I WILL ABSORB YOUR CAREER OUTSIDE MCU TO EXTEND MY LIFE HAHAHAHA EXCELSIOR!
when will Stan stop sucking life forces?

Well, fucking duh.

Half the Avengers are now escaped convicts and fugitives.

We're going to have two different teams. Tony's Avengers, and Cap's Thunderbolts. Wait and see.

There is a reason the comics are resurrecting that property right now.

Here's another version.

Secret Avengers.

based russo need to get this moment done in part 2

Thanos can shoot him from an helicopter.

>Daddy issues: the outfit
What happened to her?

>Left the Avengers
>Took the Avengers with him
we new Avengers/secret Avengers now

Relax, it'll be done with iron man holding the shield.

I like this one better.

>resurrecting
Thunderbolts was never dead brah

Pretty sure Steve is Secret Avengers, and Strange/BP/Spidey/IM/CM will be New Avengers.

>gave us ant arrow
>gave us Giant-Man
I want to believe.

Two the most beautiful people on the planet and you couldn't even make a decent rom-com with them. What a fucking waste.

So what, will two Avenger teams be showing up at the next major crisis trying to 1-up each other?

And the official team will just let them all go when the crisis is over?

yfw IronMan gets to play this scene instead

No, Tony will save the day in the end.

Cap is tragic, Tony suffers.

If this or Thanos snapping his fingers to destroy shit doesn't get on the big screen
I'm gonna marathon Korra

He'll be too short. Probably only come up to Thanos' waist

Well see her real dad has been retconned so many times and the licensing rights are all fucked up she doesn't even know who he is anymore and which studio can use him

im pretty sure they were New Avengers after AoU/early Cap 3

Yeah, just after Black Widow picks up Thors hammer right?

Whedon would do that
Russos wouldn't.

You mean just like the comics right

its more of a concern, user
not a prediction

God I hope not, I like to think the Russos and the writers have enoigh love for Cap than to let that happen.

Still I bet more that Cap will get this scene and this will inspire Tony to save the day or something.

Does Thanos usually talks in third person like a cute anime girl?

Chris, yes.

The girl was an adulterous whore in the movie. Most rom coms don't do well on that premise.

never. Lee is lord

Don't do this to yourself man, you can get help.

Or cock level.

There are just right.

BW wielding mjolnir and Caps shield wearing iron slut suit

Usually not, he was just messing with Steve and talking grandiosely before he killed him.

*These

>yfw we'll get Cap wielding the shield and Mjolnir while yelling "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" in the fight against Thanos

THANOSCOPTER
WHEN
H
E
N

Cap doesn't say Avengers Assemble in Civil War, does he?
It's weird that they're waiting so long to show it. That tease at the end of Ultron was horse shit.

They should honestly just stop after this. I mean, nothing they do after will be able to top what they've accomplished.

I assumed he was moreso referring to the Secret Avengers days when he was literally just "Steve Rogers".

The blue balling will be worth it when he says it after the team finally gets back together to fight Thanos.

>That tease at the end of Ultron was horse shit.

Fuck that cuck Whedon for this.

>YFW the second film is titled Avengers: Assemble

Nomad for Black Panther movie pls

>he says as he posts Wanda

Russos have written 2 Cap films to get here. He's their babbu.
Chill.

Precisely one of the many reasons he deserves it is because of what he did to Wanda.

Could we PLEASE just keep Black Panther a fucking Black Panther movie?
I'm paranoid about it as is without anons adding more fuel to the fire.

>yfw when it's Bucky Cap]/spoiler]

worse is that it was filmed just like that, there's no full "avengers assemble" cut at all.

did you forget what Wanda did to Tony at the beginning of AOU

Give him a scary dream?
Must have been horrible.

...is that fucking captain britain in the background?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2slZPRVuNs

Who /ready/ here?

which influenced him to create Ultron

she also influenced Bruce to hulk out as well

>New suit for Wanda too, apparently they are going to reuse a concept art from AoU.
The actress and the director agree that she doesn't have the right body to wear something like that. She just isn't a voluptuous woman.

In the UK the first film was called Avengers Assemble so they won't do this.

She has, I think it was something more like
>we are not going to make you look like a whore

>a dangerous woman is around
>is having a comfy life with Vision
>hey Hawkeye , Wanda is being held hostage by Tony rescue her
>team cap lose
>Wanda gets sent into a prison instead of a house with gorillion techs and a Human tech you can fuck
She deserved it for going to help Cap instead of being a neet with Vision , fuck off with your waifu faggotry

that's already the name of the first film here in britbong.

>all those AoS clips
Don't worry, I'm sure one day you'll be relevant!

Vision pls go. Your Paprikash a shit.