Why won't white men come to Japan?

With the collapsing of western world, why don't white men who want conservative life come to Japan?

We have shortage of workforce, and need skilled people, like white.

We promise you no illegals, no terrorism, no feminism, less gays, less crime, countless fun and cute, wife tier girls.

Come to Japan!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Japan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been there and I bred like 20 woman. I would like there except its hard because no one speaks english except a few in the larger cities.

As far as I know it's not very supportive of small businesses. Best chance of making money is working for some big tech company.

I am gay, how are gays treated in Japan?

I might actually do this some day. If Hillary wins the election, I might start looking for work over there.

I studied Japanese in college for a couple of years, and I like your culture.

A few questions. Are there still a lot of Japanese people who pretty much hate anybody who isn't Japanese? Are people actually really over-worked, or is that just a meme? Is it easy to start a life over there?

We Japanese do not like gays.

Learning Chinese is so hard though

>Are there still a lot of Japanese people who pretty much hate anybody who isn't Japanese?
Yes.
>Are people actually really over-worked, or is that just a meme?
You'll have to work 2 hours more a day on average than in America.
>Is it easy to start a life over there?
Sure, you just have to be hard working!

cos english teaching fucking sucks

To beat the illegal, you must become the illegal!

Japan is full of degeneracy, grown ass men fucking watching children anime shows.

Weebs are not white.

unless you are a very good looking guy and can work in Tokyo then you will hate Japan.

I had alot of fun for 6 months because I fucked a different girl almost every night, other than that it sucks

Japan is stinky as fuck, your writing system/language is absolute garbage, and dental care is seemingly non-existant so your women all look inbred.

girls aren't that cute, they're decent with makeup

it's nice there, but i'm not crazy about it

>tfw no japanese gf

Why the fuck would I come to Japan if you're going to be racist towards me?

Are they not racist against whites?

>We have shortage of workforce
Go fuck a girl and make some workforce aka children.

>and need skilled people
as everyone else does, but you won`t pay a white the same as you do pay japs.

>no illegals
You are right, you got me on this one, keep it like that.

>no terrorism
Yeah... right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Japan

and a happening thread below there was actually an arab act of violence somewhere in radioactive land.
In Nippon, you don't destroy company.
Company destroys you! Banzai

Because I'm out of RadAway.

What about xenophobia, i have heard there are places (like stores, bars) where foreigners are not allowed.

Why would you want to race mix?

Because you faggots are eternally nogunz.

As an American I need my daily dose of firearms or I may fall ill.

I wouldn't mind going over there and snatching some gook poon though.

How many schoolgirls do I get once I immigrate?

But I thought you supported xenophobia?

I would but I don't speak Japanese. I like your food a lot and the technology but I'm not a weeb.

What would a fucking white male do there in the year of our Lord 2016? Teaching English doesn't sound appealing at all.

I'm gay and I don't find micropenis much exciting :^)

>underrated post

>tfw Japanese women have literally begged me to worship my dick

Damn, I love being black.

I had abusive parents and no high school diploma or college degree, how fucked are my chance sI could live in Japan some day?

The girls are flat. And the shock of living in a country where the national culture isn't crapped upon would kill me.

This

>Come to Japan!

Can we send you the male young lone syrian / african refugees / migrants to fuck your garlus, so it results into a increase in population?

Migrants happy, government happy, win win

I'll come if I'm the only white person there. I don't get along with non-asaisns.

Dude I don't want to work 12 hours a day every single day, including weekends

Because you hate gaigin.

>chicks with tiny tits and pancake faces objectify me and that makes me happy

lmao

The girls are what?

there's layers to this post, well done bong

I was told to go home by some fat guy with a speaker.

>women
You call those things you're talking about "damp rags" my jewish friend

Japanese is a simplified version of chinese though, chinese is way older and rafined but also more complex

>I had abusive parents

Why does this turn me on :^)

You should fuck more, Japan. Seriously.

Go put your semen in some woman and boost the population. Stop wasting your time on this shitty place and FUCK, and don't stop fucking.

Why would I want to come to japan? Japan is for the japanese. I don't wish to be apart of your problem

White absolutely hate to see other whites in Japan. It ruins their whole exotic oriental experience to think that whitey has trod on the soil as well. They try to ignore you even harder than scared Japanese women do.

Do not forget going on vacation with your co-workers. God can you imagine?

And deadly collectivism, suicidal society with no comfy activities and ugly girls.I respect Japan but even as ukrainian I'd decline, why would developed nations agree?

japs don't shave

Kek, my best friend is white and his ex gf is japanese (real japanese, born in kyoto) and she literally begged for a dicking after they broke up, bitch was nymphomaniac

Yes, but we cant forbid the pidgeon eaters peruvians or cocaine leaf chewing bolivians from entering our businesses. Its against the law.

Race mixing is degenerate. Sorry but I don't want to compromise the white race even further. And you shouldn't want your country to stop being an homogeneous society.

Because I don't like being harassed by Nigerians on the street.

I mean they were lazy good for nothing drug addicts that ensured I could have no relationships with anybody and pulled me out of school when I was 8 so I could take care of them when they're coked up.

everything should be expensive, people should be assholes, your language is fucked up, and i heard that working there is incredibly tough.

Please stop, I can only get so erect :^)

Japan is great in all aspects except environment. I dont want to be washed away by tsunami or the victim of a nuclear reactor explosion.

I don't like earthquakes and girls who scream during sex. Fuck learning Japanese too.

i dont speak the lingo, god knows i want to go

Fuck off Ahmed.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Japanese is not just Kanji, which is what you are talking about, and the Kanji in use in Japan is in no way "simplified," and in fact is older and more complex in certain situations than that in use in China now.

China may have had a written language first, but Japanese as a language was well-established before they adapted Kanji.

Study it sometime. It really is interesting.

>japs don't shave

They don't eat cats and dogs either :^)

White man here. How do i find jobs? No English teaching.

FUCK OFF WEABOO

hence more women around, dummy

Is that true ? Because I would gladly learn the language to move in if that's so.

I'm sick of my country and need to escape.

How hard is it to get a japanese Visa anyway ?

you're not even white tho

Hello,

what branch / specific job is currently most promising for a white male from europe or america coming to Japan?

I figure you need at least a Bachelor + Master before anybody considers hiring you? How are the chances for people without college education (just a high school diploma for example)

here are some pros and cons when i think about Japan:

Pro:
>Beautiful Landscape
>Interesting Language
>Very "civilized", high living standard
>Beautiful wife tier women
>Beautiful and interesting culture like Tea Ceremonies, Buddhist Temples, Japanese Art and Music, Japanese Food

Contra:
>A people that subjects themselves to authority (Japan has got a 99,8% conviction rate)
>A society of shaming (check out the yt vid with timestamp to see what i mean), very competitive
>Many become depressed and suicidal (Aokigahara suicide forest comes to mind) in this highly competitive society
>As a Gaijin, some doors will always remain closed for you
>I heard the language is difficult to master (Kanjis)

thats it for now, looking forward to what you have to say. Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita.

Aww did we offend you, you fucking weeb.

and... yaoi is for?

You fuckheads won't let me in.

Also:
>small businesses are near impossible
>at home work culture nonexistent
>No actual japanese pride among the average jap, you just have the benefit of isolationist immigration
>Japan is basically tokyo or nothing at all when it comes to jobs

Uh, where exactly do you think you are, a korean knitting pattern exchange board or something?

BASED!

>A society of shaming (check out the yt vid with timestamp to see what i mean), very competitive

did you forget the link?

>Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita.

Holy SHIT, this is now a cringe thread

Only Japanese weebs like white people desu

Scotfag here. I plan on maybe moving there for a comfortable career.

I visited Japan and loved it as a white male. I was treated like royalty and called the best tourist ever, ever, ever. Then I said I wanted to live and work in Japan and I was blanked instantly, like the Japanese wanted the resources only to themselves as well as the tourist bucks.

> True story yo.

No decent girl would ever marry you because marrying a gaigin would bring such shame to herself and to her family that you would have to bring her back to Germany before she threw herself in front of the nearest train.

As I always say, the fastest cure for weebs is to actually visit Japan.

Wow, you just destroyed my argument! Sorry, user, I was wrong all along!
Please, let me suck your dick.

I will move if Hillary is elected. Trump is my last hope.

I have never met a pure asian that wants black dick. They are always mixed.
I have also never met an attractive asian that wants black dick.

No terrorism like Germanistan though, right my Aryan friendo?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

>2016
>trying to cuck japs
Ask the thousands of dead Americans at Iwo Jima what happens when you try that. Barking up the wrong dojo senpai

>I like your culture.

You know anime isn't their culture, right weaboo?

I've heard it's hard to get a visa for japan. But I'll give it ago after I complete my masters.

Also if I live it the back woods parts of Japan would I be able to keep my guns if I keep quiet about it?

Language is too fucking complex, I have a hard time even under standing Quebec French as it is. I'd rather just stay here and continue working as a plumber, I doubt the pay difference would be significant

>tourist
and thats all you shall ever be scotland

Yeah, everyone is the best tourist. They have such a thick layer of ingrained politeness that dumb gaigin take seriously, and everyone is fooled.

>given all of these job offers
>posting with UK flag

I see you didn't actually go though.

are italians white enough?

Let me finish my master Japan, I'll also come with basic japanese skill too since I took it as an elective.

American teenage girls

>82701647
For degenerate women also called fujoshit.

>Scotfag here

Come home, white man :^)

Don't tempt me...
Finland is gonna be Sweden 2.0 in a decade..
Just took a train home and counted more blacks than whites..

Are there biomedical engineering jobs in Japan?

How's life for an electrician in Japan? Would I be an untouchable? Lol

nobody wants a prosthetic dick
bbc is just a shitty myth
bwc is only not populare because its white, usual

The only ones worshiping black cocks are degenerate white cucks who are too gay to understand that its just a meme

I'm moving to India. It will be a world superpower in 2020.

Because it costs about 2k just for the flight there. Please lower your fucking air fees. It's ridiculous.