What will you do if Hispanics become the majority in the US?

What will you do if Hispanics become the majority in the US?

>What will you do if Hispanics become the majority in the US?
Move to Russia.

Send them back, digits and trump wins.

Praise kek

begin preparing them for a crusades in the holy land, because we Roman Catholic now

the one on the left looks southern Portuguese so to me It's ok

pic unrelated. I lost my Sup Forums folder

>if

>Deport illegals.
>Breed hispanics/latinos/whateveryoucallthem out of existence.
>3-4 generations later, remember our hispanic problems guys?
>White population now: 75-85%
>Niggers and blm still crying for gibs.

I never got why people like feet so much

Seriously, different strokes i guess.

Tje US would collapse

The

Fuck them

They won't be. Hopefully all illegals get deported. They are the second biggest ethnic group in the USA though.

Looks like a gypsy but she's infront of a book.
What is this feeling?

Watch them genocide every last black in America.

Eat burritos

Fuck em all to death

Why all the hate @ mexicans?

they hate black people too, they work a hell of a lot harder than them, and they usually assimilate and LOVE this country -- unlike niggers who are the most unpatriotic race in existence.

Don't build a fucking wall, allow more in-- Jeb was fucking right.

They will be the majority in 30 years ish when the baby boomers are dead.

This year there were already more non-white than white babies born on US soil

KEK has spoken.

Go home.

Nothing because I'm already Hispanic.

Eat more tacos and smelly Mexican pussy.

Yup, they sure are patriotic.

Kill yourself, fucking (((traitor))).

Honestly, leave and try to get Japanese citizenship.

Call me a coward all you want but I have no desire to live in a poor, Hispanic nation.

They will be a majority in the future, it's no doubt, but I just hope they keep the American tradition alive and no implement latin american politics into this beautiful country. Idk if the official language turns into Spanish, I just want the country to progress even after I die. I want my kids and Grandkids to live in a better America and not just another corrupt Latin American shithole country.

Tep kek

Of course they're going to keep voting for corrupt Democrats that will give them welfare instead of creating jobs for everyone. The average "Mexican-American" is far more concerned with the people back in Mexico than the people in America which is why they see no problem with illegal immigration.

Hispanic is an idiotic term created in the 80s to lump Spaniards of European descent and Injun Mestizos in the same group even though they are very different.

We need to go back to calling Spaniards Spanish and Mestizos Mestizo

If you think Hispnaic is a single race consisting of only Mestizos, then you have an IQ lower than 20.

But I will agree that we need Trump to deport all the beaners

Sorry man. One thing that tou first worlders gotta learn is that the people transform the institutions, not the other way around. Your democracy will change with the demographic change. Enjoy being a latino country.

Mexican-American here. I see a huge problem with illegal immigration

I agree, but (((PC culture))) aka (((cultural marxism))) will never let it happen.

Can confirm this, I'm a beaner also and 2/3 of my people are shit tier. Well here in the USA, the Mexicans back in the homeland don't really like the Mexicans here in the USA.

Well it needs to happen before the neckbeards start lynching everybody with a Z in their last name regardless how white and legal they are

Drop the mexican crap. You're either American or not.

Leave the country.

Im already planning on scoping out Thailand in late August as a plan B just in case if Trump should somehow lose the election.

I absolutely cannot stand Hispanics of any form. I refuse to remain here and endorse this bullshit, forced demographic change meme. Hispanics and anybody whos okay with them being here can get fucked.

>if
Its just a matter of time.

Minorities are the majority when you look at children younger than 5.