New Texas Chainsaw Massacre Officially Coming Out in October

I don't know how to feel about this.
Are you going to watch the new TCM prequel with a teenage Leatherface? or they already succeeded in making you not give a shit about this franchise anymore?

>on a side note: christa is hot af

>Coming out in October

It was finished like 2 years ago. It's apparently nearly unwatchable. They've done reshoots to try and make it work, but I guess they're just going to dump it.

>or they already succeeded in making you not give a shit about this franchise anymore?
That happened just after tcm2 came out.

TCM2 was great tho!

part of it was great but there was nowhere to go for anything beyond it

As long as we get some beautiful interracial sex scenes again

I'd rather a hills have eyes 3 with more rape scenes.

That isn't a sex scene, which you would know if you'd seen the movie instead of memeing spam

>FOLD ME

???

The TCM franchise has a disappointing shortage of rape, to be sure

It still counts as one, even though it was interrupted. At least the negro fucks the other white girl as well.

FOLD ME

You know you love it

>It still counts as one, even though it was interrupted
Holy fuck cop a load of this virgin
>making out on a couch for five seconds is a sex scene
Go get laid kiddo

I guess she gives her pussy RedBull.

Rankings

TCM
TCM 2004 Remake
TCM 2
TCM 4
Leatherface
TCM the last remake
TCM 2004 remake sequel

I only put the last remake higher because Daddario's tits are awesome and the scene where they sticky taped her shirt to her nipples was hilarious.

Someone said it above - this latest one is a complete trainwreck. They finished it years ago and they just didn't know what to do with it because it was unwatchable.

She's no where near as hot as she was when she was on Malcolm In The Middle.

Fuck no. Original, 2, and '04 remake. Disregard anything else.

I recently watched TCM Part 2 for the first time in about twenty years. It's not as wild as I remembered it. Nearly the entire second half of the movie is just Dennis Hopper shouting and chainsawing through support beams at the family's lair. This is literally an hour of the movie. Just him shouting at no one and sawing through wood. The bad guys don't even know that he's there.

He had a bad skin condition when he was young and the other kids made fun of him. So when he grew up he started eating people.

Nah I ain't gonna do it

she was 12.

I was listening to a talk Joe Bob Briggs did about TCM2 a while back, and he mentioned meeting Dennis Hopper on the set of the movie while they were filming it, and Hopper said that the only reason he was in that movie is because he wanted to golf down there.

it was, so fucking kino.
Saw it when I was 9 or 10, haven't seen it since but remember the "you've got mail" scene, the touchy-feely chainsaw scene, and the dennis hopper being an absolute madman for multiple scenes. Fucking kino.

Comparing the two, though, it like trying to compare Alien and Aliens, it really makes you think.

I didn't think the whole she-cuck side plot was believable, kind of took me out of the movie to be honest

fold him?

Not every character needs a backstory, you fucking idiots.

Seriously, who wants this?

leatherface is disgustingly ugly so don't care to watch teenage leatherface.

not interested in any massacre movie because the hot handsome guys die.

THIS.

how do you fold someone?

lol u r gay m8

It's just the way of things

kek. That's what I saw at first too, they need to make that second O rounder to make it obvious.

These new movies almost make leatherface look normal.

They should really show the decrepit nature of the family.

I'll be seeing the new Friday the 13th then.
13th film in the franchise... released on Friday, 13th October.

DUDE LEATHERFACE LMAO

Way to miss the point of the original movie you utter fuckwits.

Maury and Bustillo are kinomasters. This will suck though.

>Nearly the entire second half of the movie is just Dennis Hopper shouting and chainsawing through support beams at the family's lair. This is literally an hour of the movie. Just him shouting at no one and sawing through wood. The bad guys don't even know that he's there.

literally nothing wrong with that.

You sick fuck

Its fun but its gotten overrated by cult horror fans. Texas Battle Land was a great and underused location though. And the whole "winning contests with people chili" angle kind of got left by the wayside pretty fast.