I smell marijuana, it's alright if I search your car, right?

I smell marijuana, it's alright if I search your car, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI#t=4m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=84eXMR3uA1g
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&feature=youtu.be&t=114
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure Officer, I've got nothing to hide.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I smell marijuana too, can I search your car?

AM I BEING DETAINED?

U can smell my butt hehehe

Why are you so fucking tall, holy fuck I'm so high

Officer, I have respect for you and your role in society. This is why I will allow you to search and to do your job.

Thank you for your service!!!

the one who smelt it dealt it

"I do not consent to any search of my person or property"

Watch as the police cuck descends into an impotent rage and gets upset you are exercising your constitutional rights before he is forced to let you go.

AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM IAM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM IAM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I BEING DETAINED?

You're clearly mistaken, officer. That's the stench of a decomposing 12 year old girl in the car boot.

Okay then, I'm just going to go ahead and start pulling off the plastic covers and upholstery in your car and whoops... well that one just broke right off, oh look, even broke the little plastic clips that hold it on, oh well, its not my car, you're free to go citizen.

only if you can get past my nunchucks

SIR I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL. I DON'T HAVE MARIJUANA, BUT MY PERSON MIGHT. YOU CANNOT DETAIN ME SIR, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS. I HAVE A RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT SIR, DO YOU HEAR ME

>encouraging people to pull a sovereign citizen on cops

Please no, my sides can't take any more

who ever said the rhyme did the crime

This.

>Implying a police officer would ask me that when I have my cool face on
baka

Marijuana is legal here no.

Ohh cool, you have some, I forgot mine at home, can I get a 40 bag sir?

If a cop smells marijuana then he doesn't need to ask. That creates reasonable suspicion.

I would still deny the search though, so that it's clear that it's involuntary.

>I smell marijuana, it's alright if I search your car, right?

...this isn't my car.
Hell. This isn't my country. Or my police. What the fuck?! Y-yeah, sure go ahead, because I'm not sure how sober I'm myself.

Thats a real non qurstion

They smell pot and they're lawfully allowed to search your car because of it. The question is entirely rhetorical

some states its legal, but it's not countrywide accepted yet.

Supreme Court held, in Massachussetts at least, that the smell of marijuana wasn't probably cause.

>probable

fug

"The officer smelled marijuana" is falling out of favor as probable cause because it's completely unfalsifiable. They're usually just trying to trick you into consenting, a decent lawyer will get it thrown out as long as it's clear you did not consent

They ask to see if you'll involuntarily look towards where your stash is.

That's not sovereign citizen, retard, that's just basic 4th amendment. Nothing controversial about that one.

Though I still don't really believe that works. I've never been in a position to have to try that, but I figure if I did, the cop would just make me wait and get a drug sniffing dog and then lie and say the dog gave him a signal.

If it were me, I'd probably just tell the cop that I simply don't allow strangers including police officers into my car and that I'm sorry but that's all there is to it. I'd be polite and calm and if he asks more questions I'll let him know that I respect that he's doing a job, but it's very stupid legally for anyone to submit to questioning by a police officer without a lawyer present. I'd hope that he'd respect that I'm not a run of the mill retard (the kind who especially does the latter that I see on TV all the time) and not beat the shit out of me or something.

sure officer. I only smoke weed in the safety of my own home because I'm not a total moron.

Sure.

Ive got nothing to hide because im not a drug using degenerate

Nah m8, ya can 'ave it. Costs 50 dollaridoos per gramm m8. Now if ya excuse me, I need to sell that whitey powder to pregnant children.

You can have my passport but that's it buddy

The smell of marijuana is probable cause. If he smells it, you're already fucked.

It is wide known fact that marijuana causes smelling hallucinations.

*teleports behind you*

Is there anything more degenerate than drug abuse?

Sure officer, marijuana's for niggers.

no

>he detains you while police dogs show up
>the dog handler commands his dog to give a positive result
>they search your car by force

In Canada it's not probable cause anymore, after a recent SCR. Are you saying we are somehow less cucked than you are in one specific dimension of civil liberties?

If so then kek

FUCK YOU PIG GET A WARRANT AM I BEING DETAINED I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT

>putting your weed in anything but a vacuum tight container that contains the smell

You deserve that nightstick up your ass.

Couldn't you just sue the police department for damages to your property?

i would purposefully act really anxious so the cops get their hopes up and a big bright smile lights up their face. only to be cut down after finding nothing and having to meet their quota elsewhere.

STOP RESISTING

But if you burn your marijuana, it wins.

>tfw I get a boner over big bellied bears.

Well if an officer makes claim to smell Marijuana that gives him probable cause to search your car

>and then you get shot

> figure if I did, the cop would just make me wait and get a drug sniffing dog and then lie and say the dog gave him a signal.
That's a detention, and he can't detain you without probable cause either. For traffic stops, that basically means he can only stop you as long as it takes for him to write a citation.

I'm not saying to take off, but it's why you hear people sperging out with the "am I being detained?" thing. If the officer says that you are being detained, it allows you to make a specific legal argument.

No.

>then book you for having an un-roadworthy vehicle

im white

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Don't lie to me. I don't smoke weed.

> TFW cop knows you're carrying and wants his cut. Turn him down thats when your ass gets shot up and they claim "he was reaching for a weapon - we think"

>you may have a hygiene problem, officer, and no, you may not search my car without a warrant

>vacuum tight

What does that mean lad? Just air tight? Or am I supposed to rock a foodsaver 24/7?

Its been ruled on by surpmeme court that an officer cannot make you wait on a dog for a simple traffic top.

Now if he has the dog already in his car thats another story.. but they cannot "detain" you while one shows up.

But then again cops will do whatever the fuck they want to in the moment and their buddies will make a story that fits when your filled with 9mm.

Oh is it because of my long hair? Stop discriminating against me you pig
AM I BEING DETAINED?!

No officer, I do not consent to searches.
It's perfectly reasonable to assert my constitutional rights, especially in light of recent media of the police not being trust worthy. May I please have your name and badge number? Is your body camera recording? Am I being detained or am I free to go?

Sure, if you have the money to stay in court for a few years. There's so much red tape with those types of proceedings that you'd spend easily 10 times what it'd take to just fix your property.

they'd rip your car apart for hours

Here is my CC permit, license, and insurance. My gun is on my right hip. Sorry officer but Weed smell isn't reasonable cause to search my car in this state. Am I free to go officer?

Granted, if I have weed in my car, I don't carry. But it is legal here so ndb.

>say no
>be shot to death

sure man hold on let me finish this bowl

I AM A FREE INHABITANT YOU CIS SCUM HELP THE PATRIARCHY IS ATTACKING ME

>Here is my CC permit, license, and insurance. My gun is on my right hip
he shoots you four times in the arm, freaks out, and prevents your passenger from rendering care at gunpoint, let alone doing anything to stop the bleeding himself

you will address me as "user", pig.

>But then again cops will do whatever the fuck they want to in the moment and their buddies will make a story that fits when your filled with 9mm.

That's why truthfully I have no idea what I'd actually do in one of those situations. I'd probably try what I said, but who knows. Maybe I'd become very submissive if I got the sense the fucker was going to kill me or plant drugs on me or some shit.

It's stuff like this that makes me want to study law. My dad was a doctor and it's a real blessing to have one of those in the family, but I think as for myself I'd rather be a lawyer with all the fucked up trouble it seems one can find himself in without even trying.

I hate weed and have only tried it twice in my life, but I have gotten out of a car search twice so it could work for you. Two separate occasions I had a police officers tell me my car smelled like weed. I told them I smoke cigarettes and showed them my pack of Pall Mall lights (think they are called blues now, I quit smoking a long time ago so I'm not sure). They said something along the lines of "oh its pall malls alright." They both seemed to think pall malls made your car smell like weed. So I'd keep a pack of them in your car if you are a loser who smokes weed in their car, they might get you out of a jam.

Probable cause doesn't require a warrant

You do smell of marijuana, so no, it's not alright for you to search my car. Give me your name and badge number so I can report this disorderly conduct.

ARTICLE FOUR ! I DO NOT CONSENT ! I DO NOT CONSENT ! REEEEEE !

youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI#t=4m18s

Skip to 4m 18s

Screeeeeeew youuuuuuuuu piggggggs!

They're not going to waste time and resources getting a k9 unit for small amounts of pot, yurocuck

I've gotten away with it many times

I once got pulled over and while reaching for her ID the cop spotted some weed in my girlfriends purse. I had no idea it was there but once it was pointed out I owned up to it and didn't lie. We were both polite and did everything they asked. Cops let me go with a warning and gave her a $300 citation. Overall it was a pretty tame experience.

Dumb bitch.

Sure. It's all gone now, anyway. #BlueLivesMatter

Lol, not familiar with the law are you?

>Am I being detained!!!
Yes. You are under arrest.
>AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING PIG AM I BEING DETAINED

youtube.com/watch?v=84eXMR3uA1g

I'm on a motorcycle you fucking idiot.

Chase me.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&feature=youtu.be&t=114

I almost always let them because part of me always believes they won't write a ticket after waisting so much time sifting through my garbage.

In actuality it just seems to piss them off more, like they're mad that I somehow waisted THEIR time, so I still do it.

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK

Sure officer, would you like to check out, maybe even touch, my college degree since you've never been so close to one? It's a law degree, you may like it.

*skullfucks pig in court*

>I do not consent
It's that easy

No, but I guess I can't stop you if you think you need to.

The Articles of The Constitution guarantee my right to travel as an unmolested person. You have no right to molest me in this way, sir.

No

>get them in trouble for pulling over a military vehicle

ALLAHU ACKBAR
ALLAHU ACKBARRRRRRR

then thrash around violently, wildly reaching into my pants and screaming in arabic

Yes officer. I'm in lawful possession. I also have a licensed concealed weapon in the glove box. I will keep my hands where they are and will comply with all instructions.

>literally all you need to do to not get shot in my state.

This, making it clear that the search is involuntary could help you a lot later in court.

>Yes officer. I'm in lawful possession. I also have a licensed concealed weapon in th--

he shoots you four times in the arm, freaks out, and prevents your passenger from rendering care at gunpoint, let alone doing anything to stop the bleeding himself

And out of his pocket the baggie comes. Of to jail you go!

>your car
But..., but I commute by train. :(

If it was on her property they couldn't even give you the warning retard.