I don't get it

I don't get it

Its commonly believed towels interfere with transmissions and signals

Its silly because wearing a towel would have no effect on one's ability to hear the phone

this show was never good

seems like whenever someone doesn't like a joke the answer is "the joke is the joke doesn't make sense! get it???"

kinda funny but more like filler desu

Chuck's Fuck and Suck.

this is the saddest, most autistic thread I have seen on here in quite a while.

it's a throwaway joke that makes no real sense. The latter part of homers sentence has no logical relationship with the beginning of the sentence and offers no explaination, but he says it with such conviction.

there, that is the joke explained. now hopefully you can sleep at night.

oh the irony

le autism simpsons fan knows the "explanation" for every joke and calls people autistic for asking

right on cue

the joke is homer listen with his testicles

>tfw to smart four simpson's jokes

wrong. it's because women wrap their heads in towels when they get a phone call and have to come out of the shower. the towel, partially covering the ear, interferes with hearing.

homer doesnt know that he's just repeating what he's heard women say

Boy, don't you feel like a fucking idiot

oh shit

Kek, you dun goofed mister

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

People often say "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel" when they have one on their head covering their hair. Since Homer doesn't have hair, nor does he have a towel on his head, it makes no sense for him to say this; he's only saying it because he's heard other people saying it, without understand why. That's why it's funny.

No, I think it's because Chuck used to own the store originally.

you're all wrong, it's because you have to focus on holding the towel up possibly using both hands in some way, which means you can't focus on the telephone call as much

2late2theG4me faggot!
just fucked us all up. You're just a lil bitch now!

>You'll have to speak up, I'm in the shower.

Do you get it now? Do you get it? You dumb fucks. You fucking mongoloids. You absolute trash of a human beings. Fucking kill yourselves.

Why was Homer showering at work?

Your co-workers must love you.

that can only mean one thing

Invasion?

you got the pokey and you got the mon

jej

underrated.

I can't believe there are still jokes I'm only understanding now. I've been watching this shit since I was four years old.

there's not much to get

the school calls marge and she just misses the phone because shes running from the shower only wearing a towel.

they call the father

homer runs to the phone only wearing a towel. The joke is that it's not expected that he would be showering or bathing while working at a nucular power plant.

it's just a throwaway line. The random moment is funny while watching the episode.

how did I never work that out before
non-sequitur cucks BTFO

So this is the most intelligent man on Sup Forums

>tumblr
baka waifu fags really are the cancer

>Why do you browse tumblr to get pics of your waifus tumblr?
How do I know you're new?

how does it feel to be by far the brightest man who's ever visited this shithole?

FUCK

AND

SUCK

How do I get this smart???

>joke gives you a boner

Don't you ever get tired of memorizing not just every single simpsons joke but also the explanation for the joke?

Seems rather autistic, you seem to be projecting onto OP

How does it feel to be the only one here has talked to a woman? I admire you user

Mystery solved

This thread is breaking the matrix

He plans to hold the phone to his penis and have the man scream into his junk so that he can get off. It's a pretty clever joke.

Women sometimes wear towels on their heads after a shower (you may have seen your mothers do this) and that can muffle the small speaker in the telephone receiver.
Homer was pretending to be a woman. Stupid fucks.

Would love to know the meaning behind this one

Get back on the deep web and take that shit with you, as it is I now have to scrub my entire fucking home site. It's all fun and memes until somebody gets suicided, and it ain't gonna be me today!

How is it ironic that someone who knows something would expect someone else to know it too?

Thanks for the virus asshole

>Homer discovers the popular online game League of Legends when he accidentally mistakes a gaming cafe for a doughnut shop and gets invited to play in the world finals when a competing teams star player gets injured in an accident at the nuclear power plant. When Bart discovers Homers new hobby he proceeds to go incognito online and begins to intentionally feed the enemy team trolling Homer and forcing him to quit the final competition

189iq

The writers of this show are legendary, this joke appeals to 3 levels of humor.

It's just HOMR being dumb. There's no logical connection between the towel and the signal. It's like the time he farted in the car and turned up the volume to conceal the smell.

Huh...

Really made me think

samefag.

listen you retards. he says it because some people wear towels on their heads to dry their hair, which would obscure their ears

it's literally a reiteration of marge doing the same thing earlier in the episode. don't you people watch this show?

meme

>mfw the story checks out

That actually makes the joke a bit more funny thanks

samefag again.
put me in the screenshot

>log into Sup Forums
>mfw today

car hold

>chuck's feed and seed?

top kek

in your kitchen? can i see?
dank oc