I wanna know what's Sup Forums's opinion on this

I wanna know what's Sup Forums's opinion on this

meh
More Riddler scavenger hunt puzzle BS

wait for game of the year edition to hit bargain bin

Loved it and the Arkham trilogy as a whole. Too much Batmobile and absolutely shit tier boss battles are an issue, but the core gameplay that they pretty much nailed in Asylum still shines through and it's fun af

No bosses
Boring, forced and repetitive batmobile sections
Plot was lame.
DLC campaigns were 15 minutes long each.
The only good part was how they wrapped up Freeze's story (dlc only obviously)

Its barely better than Origins turd.

OP here, I should've mentioned that I meant the whole series, not just the one

Bretty good then. Asylum and City are solid games.

Asylum: 9/10
City:10/10
Knight:haven'tplayed/10

Story
AC>AA>AK>AO
Atmosphere
AA>AK=AC>AO
Bosses
AO>AC>AA>AK

I'm pissed that you have to find all of Riddler's bullshit trophies to get an ending.
Rocksteady can lick my taint for that.

It's pretty good but

>timbabs

>putting AK and AC above AO in terms of story

Shameless self bump

Comic is better than the game

Why desu
You're just a bit late to the party lad

Arkham Knight was a pretty disappointing follow up.

Also lol at the devs constantly going "YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO THE ARKHAM KNIGHT IS!"

Best Riddler, and Joker was top notch as always
Most of the other villains were squandered though; Rocksteady clearly hates poor Two-Face, Hush was wasted, and most of the side missions were repetitive. Best controls and gameplay by far though. The Batmobile was SLIGHTLY overdone, but not to the degree that the people who bitch about it say it is. The plot managed to still be engaging even though you can tell exactly where it's going before you're even a quarter of the way through, and the ending sucked.

Don't listen to the idiots that say too much batmobile. I hardly used it cept for when you has to

>Hush was wasted
It's hard not to "waste" a character that has literally had one good story.

Yeah and when you have to is literally half of the main plot.

Since this is Sup Forums I will judge mostly based on story

Origins > Arkham Knight > City > Asylum

But they could have at least made more of an effort. Hush was all about him teaming up with the other villains. Give us a little bit of that, not teasing us in AC and not go anywhere exciting with it

Even outside the main plot, a massive chunk of the side missions require the thing for car chases and tank battles.

But it's responsive and fun enough that I don't care or really notice. It feels really good to drive around the city as the goddamn Batman

It's enjoyable but the Batmobile stuff can be grating if you play throught it more than once. Some of the story stuff is stupid. Bosses in the Arkham games are usually just dodge-dodge-gadget so I'm glad there weren't any. It's more fun to fight a few dozen thugs.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of the games. Even origins, though I'm far from blind to all of their flaws

I dunno if i'd ever play them again though

Why are you asking Sup Forums for an opinion though? It won't affect yours and most people will be contrarian for the sake of it.

Shameless self bump number 2

Are you writing a fuckin' term paper on it or something, OP?

I'm just bored

Knight was the worst game
I regret preordering
I still own the first two because they're masterpieces

the Joker sold it. if he wasn't there would have been a -3/10

Arkham Asylum: 9/10
Arkham City: 9.5/10
Arkham Origins: 7/10
Arkham Knight: 6/10 (at most)

Terrible way to close out the series - but so long as you avoid everything related to the story or Riddler challenges, it can be fun flying around Gotham beating up thugs.

>Complaining about the Riddler trophies
Of course it's annoying. HE'S annoying. He's a petty dork who wants to prove he has a bigger dick than Batman by sending him on what equates to a city wide Easter egg hunt. You can find them all in under two hours if you're not an invalid, and the sense of satisfaction of actually completing the "brain teaser" is worth it.

I love that they gave Nigma an actual character arc over the four games

I did all of the Riddler trophies without even knowing they're necessary to get the full ending and seriously enjoyed them all, but saying it's annoying because Riddler is annoying is just shit tier justification.

Some of them were Batmobile courses, people who like a 3rd person action game aren't really going to be racing fans, so you can understand why people would be pissed off they're suddenly having to complete an obstacle course in a damn vehicle.
That's not what people come to the series for and it's not what people love about the series. I don't get why Rocksteady didn't realise this and instead just forced the Batmobile in so many places. You surely have to be intentionally trying to do something so stupid as to make a lot of the boss fights in a damn Arkham game just boil down to the Batmobile. Doubly so when you do this against Deathstroke, who's known to be a good hand to hand fighter as well.

Still loved the game though

AO was overall pretty good, but you spent a good chunk of time running away from poorly written characters, like the transgender snake-kin

good game, but it was really hindered by the lack of actually good boss battles

>mfw i don't get to fistfight deathstroke

Is a video game.

>Arkham City 10/10
>Arkham Asylum 9/10
>Arkham Origins 7/10
>Arkham Knight 6/10

I wish I would have liked Arkham Knight more but it's story and side missions are the weakest of the series and there's too many Batmobile segments.