youtube.com/watch?v=rmhs5wwJZnY
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Problem Sleuth was way better with its epilogue

Problem sleuth stopped being good the instant they got out of their office

So, when it ended?

the epilogue didn't really add much in my opinion
PS was a complete story without it

I have a minor question about the ending of Hussie's subsequent comic, but don't want to upset the you-know-who. Should I post it anyway?

It was short and sweet though. The final page was nice.

hypothetically if you were to hypothetically ask this question how would you hypothetically word it without hypothetically saying the title of the hypothetical work in question

I'm not saying I'm familiar with Hussie's other works I'm just curious

>no labrynthine sudocube comprehsensile model with miniature captain snoop bust to guide through it

>hussie's best work
You mean Riddler's Gammon?

God. It's amazing just how incredibly far he's degenerated in all of his skills.

well, what if in the winning stage of a game that creates the ultimate reward, how is a cosmic amphibian supposed to enter the egg-cell-metaphor planetoid at the center of the microcosm when there hasn't been a tunnel to the core bored by a young deity with a cyclone in order to remove a cancerous element? Hypothetically, of course

realized this question while watching this: youtube.com/watch?v=rmhs5wwJZnY it actually fits pretty well, at least as good as the original music

The Midnight Crew was cool, especially with their shadow magic. I hope the next adventure is about them even if they were donation extras.

Presumably a hypothetical game construct last boss type figure would allow the process to take place that or the existence of a metaphorical volcano would act as the catalyst

Hypothetically that's a good question and I may have wondered it myself

I don't have a good answer for it except that Hussie is a hack

Assuming that such a game actually existed, I would hypothesize that in every session where the conditions of victory are met, the hypothetical players would have the means to create such a hole in their hypothetical planetoid, and would be informed of this hypothetical need by the hypothetical large legendary monsters on their completely hypothetical planets.

Problem Sleuth should have been four times longer and had 16 more protagonists t.b.h.

in a hypothetical way, wouldn't said planet metaphor already be devastated by an imaginary previous event involving figurative asteroids?

Would you read a Problem Sleuth-sized adventure featuring only the Midnight Crew and the Felt?

FUCK yes. You kidding me? I'd read an extended Intermission for days.

Yes. Definitely. Absolutely. The Intermission was like Problem Sleuth but even better.

yes

Presumably you should get gud to avoid any damage to the hypothetical universe incubator

Are you proposing that a caliginous tyrant would, in a normal occurrence, create such a hole, or that the force from the propellant volcanism be enough to embed the pollywog into the checkered spheroid? Or by destiny, a meteoroid said tyrant set upon the planet would bore to the core, as postulates?

A fair proposal. Oh how I wish such legends were not the type to be passed over in favor of moody adolescents and their romantic troubles.

In a heartbeat.

If we were perchance on the topic of a metaphorical creation myth revolving around 12 zodiac related players
How hypothetically did said group accompish a dubious objective of exiling a certain mob boss who would later go onto a clock murdering rampage?

Could hypothetical 8estgril just mind control him?

I imagine you'd have to utilize a lot of strange abilities to pull off such a feat, involving things as improbably and extreme as, say, mind control, animal control, outright murder, court politics, knowledge of law, competent leadership, and perhaps a figure that this mob boss trusts, having bonded together early on, turning on him at the worst possible moment. Like all good mob stories.

A lot of hypothetical shenanigans that involved tricking him into going through a hypothetical portal, possibly by misleading him into believing that this would allow him to get the hypothetical queen's hypothetical ring.

Hypothetically, of course.

What is an eightestgril?

Nothing worth caring about.

this wouldnt work because hypothetically this character close to the mob boss said he felt betrayed by an semiomnipotent dog version of said mob boss later on, when dog boss killed this character close to our original mob boss

what outfit should i draw vriska in

So my initial assumption that any hypothetical chain of events leading to any outcome describable as an exiling was in fact not shown play by play within this metaphorical context?

Terezi and Vriska wrote "Free Knives on Meteor AB-143" and Slick fell for it, realizing he had been duped right before the meteor went through a defense portal.

A hypothitical variant of the 3am in the morning dress

I'm fairly hypothetically certain that said hypothetical character had his opinion overruled by a hypothetical law-themed character despite his reservations

nothing

>143
>not 162

hypothetical maybe

Hypothetically I can't really remember and hypothetically can't be bothered to at this point.

Hypothetical apologies.

maternity wear

The hell y'all doin

not shown but alluded to in a walkaround and on some pages where a hypothetical exiled queen commands a hypothetical blind girl to do it

hypothetically

>162
its 612

discussing problem sleuth, obviously

And it's 413, not 143

so assuming andrew ever decides to put himself back together and make another comic/novel do you think he'll opt into keeping it short and concise over it bigger than HS?

I have a shitty imagination

Why is she so much cooler than her Daughter-Mother?

Pretty sure he's never gonna leave Homestuck, it's become a franchise.

hussie might be done making comics for good
from now on he'll just be a producer/director

She actually makes an effort to better herself as a person

i really don't think it is
the hiatus ruined whatever momentum it had to become something big

He's going to milk his hypothetical other comic for as long as he can at which point he'll make a troll spinoff since that's where all the money is

>putting a creative in charge of producing
Fucking amateurs

Roxy never lost her relevance to the story.

Nearly almost every other character did.

honestly, it would have taken less effort to cut off more of the cast and give them a meaningful goodbye than it would be to draw them in every panel.

why wasn't death a character?
he easily could have been where dream bubble selves go when they die

hussie is a hack

Aradia is Death. She'll take over the role of shepherd of the afterlife.

STOP STEALING MY POPULARITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

English was death of the homestuck universe.
Terezi refers to him as such.

did Hussie really never actually reference Death from PS in HS? Missed opportunity

~ATH

that's about it

Who's gonna play Aradia in the TV show then?

I meant more in the sense of the Dream Bubbles making the concept of death totally irrelevant
I can't help but feel that him doing it as a joke in PS and then seriously in HS demonstrates a significant lack of awareness

>damara sends people to the afterlife
>aradia watches and takes care of them

whoa
pottery

Honestly fuck you Roxyfags

What type of mongoloid would like Roxy?

HURR DURR I HELP PEOPLE AND GO FROM BEING A FLAWED PERSON TO A NORMAL PERSON

You know what normal people are? BORING!

FUCKING BORING!

ROXY IS FUCKING BORING!

Found the uggo

And hot

Who Vim here?

me
emacs can go suck a dick

vim 4 life

Whenever I see this I think it's scout from tf2

i'm pretty sure you could make a rogue of void loadout for the scout at this point

Even Sollux uses Vim. It's clear as to which editor is superior.

he actually uses Viim

I wish we could get an adventure of just caliborn.

Shut up and go make yourself a hot pocket.

>a significant lack of awareness
Hussie.txt

Actually he uses vii

unless that was just the alias he uses for "vim" due to his uncontrollable typing habits

I FUCKING

TRIED

BUUT IT JUST

DOESNNNT

WORK

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

We all seem to be forgetting the hot pocket exists because Rose wants a child

emacs with xming master race

How much better would things be if caliborn was introduced near the beginning, while also the intermission mysteriously hinting at the "lord english" character, before all the bullshit wraps around and we find out this asshole who has been harassing the kids was the same asshole spades slick was out to kill.

rather than what we got with introducing english first and then caliborn.

dat superarmor into grab thou

I want to marry Equius

The state of her womb reflects the state of her microwave

He was already the main character of Homestuck

And here we see the after-effects of Rose attempting to make a hot pocket

its all down to whether hiveswap is good/a success. a lot of old homestuck followers will come back for it if its even close to good, and therell be a huge boost from undertale fans since its toby's next big release. it just has to be good. god, i hope its good.

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007161

Hussie was a truly weird guy. Shame he seems so normal now.

I can't believe MSPA is 10000 pages long.

that kinda happened with equius/gamzee/lil cal

The normies claim another victim

I hope it tanks so that we can all move on to the afterlife

pictured: rose

what's the story behind this
did he accept comic suggestions in the form of titles or something?
It feels like the joke is more in "how do we get to this title" than the actual comic itself