If i fail uni, is the best option suicide?

If i fail uni, is the best option suicide?

Maybe you could work????????

t. I'm 22 and have my own car, gf and house and stable income while all my friends are still busy studying being broke

Nah, just keep on living.

You live in a first world country.

this
unless you wanted to perform a profession where a degree is mandatory by law (ie. medicine, or law), it's better just to get an entry level job in the field and start going up from there
t. work as engineer in a swedish company without actually having any degree

current state of sweden

Suicide is the best option even if you don't fail.
t. full-time suicide-thinker

I have a little hope now, thank u

i am a project manager in a big software company and i have not degree.

experience >titles nowadays

i'm more qualified than vast majority of my co-workers though
some of them have masters in CS or telecommunications or other related fields like that but they didn't have even half my knowledge and skill of programming, networking and telecom protocols
apparently unis don't have team projects anymore because almost no fresh guy out of uni knows how to use version control systems properly, it's really a chore

My dream was to become an engineer, i wanted to build things.
I had miserable grades in highschool and thought maybe i could fix it, but in Sweden once you have your grades, its over. You're branded for life, no way to change it.
I am scared of getting out of bed in the morning, i don't want to expereince more failure.

Really? Here in norway you can improve your grades until you are dead if you want to. You even get support from the government.

Yeah, you get your grades and thats that. If you were a fuck up, doesn't matter how much you want to change...
I regret my youth every waking moment

That sounds very harsh.

you can come to south america and live like a king just by being a swede

dude you're literally a swede, you are living the life on easy mode
Sweden, just like most European countries, has virtually zero unemployment, there is TONS of vacancies everywhere and a massive shortage of capable people, you literally just need to find some motivation and go and do it
stop being a little bitch and get your shit together

It's not really, i can understand it, the government doesn't want to waste money on you twice if you fucked up the first time, fool me once sort of thing

Horse shit. If you claimed to work as an engineer in Poland I might believe you, but engineering is a heavily regulated profession with all sorts of legal liability involved and there is no way you are working in a developed country like Sweden without a university education

How is the school shooting scene in your country?

how does it even work in Sweden? how are your high school grades affecting your university studies? better question, how do high school grades affect anything whatsoever?

Yeah, in spain. To be an engineer you need a certified title in Canada and most first world countries. Maybe you wouldn't know about that. Sincerely, a power systems engineering grad and 2 years through EIT in Canada.

>but engineering is a heavily regulated profession
by whom?
>with all sorts of legal liability
like what?
sounds like you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about
i'm not talking about civil engineering where you might be true, i'm working as a telecommunications engineer

The trades are full of people who failed or dropped out of university.

You need to basically have A's in every single subject course for three years ages 16-19.
Less than that and you get something called folkhögskola, wich is equivalent to a ghetto community college levels.
There are practically only 5 schools in the entire country where a engineering degree counts for anything from, all are elite schools that require tip top grades in everything.

Fair enough, I was talking about real engineering

Not that user but engineering is self regulating in most modernised countries. It has by-laws that are punishable by government bodies. Its why bridges and overpasses collapse every week in India and not in Canada or Norway.

don't you have a standarized national tests?
here, we have a matura test at the end of highschool where you pick subjects you want to specialize in, and the results of the test are the ONLY thing that matters when it comes to applying to a university (outside of special circumstances, like being a laureate of some prestigious international contest)
so, your high school grades are completely irrelevant, the only thing that matters is your result of national standarized test, which is good because everyone in the country is on equal footing
engineering != CIVIL engineering

i studied Formacion profesional it is like professionelle Ausbildung in Germany and started Ingenieria tecnica en sistemas (network enginering) but i didnt finish it.

now i am project manager with tons of experience in IT projects and my wage is like 40k ( pretty good for spanish standard)

How do you fail uni?
Are you going to kill everyone in your school and get expelled?

> but in Sweden once you have your grades, its over. You're branded for life, no way to change it.
Why are you lying?
There is both the "högskoleprovet" (swedish SAT) and komvux (community college or whatever...). dont reply to this loser, he has already mentally given up.

No, you pick a program to study through highschool at the age of 13.
There are tiers of programs for the grades you got when you were a child.
Shit tier:
Labor education
Pretty Garbage:
Arts
Ok:
Social Studies
Very good:
Natural Sciences and Technology
Once you've got top tier grades from ages 10-15 you have to choose a highschool where the appropriate courses that fit your grades in primary school.
Once youre in, the process repeats three years more. However if you fail here, that's it, game over.

I know it's not just civil, I'm a power systems engineer who works as an EIT (engineer in training) for a hydro company for a northern flowing river. I have 16 months left of that.

We don't have "standardised tests" but only certain schools can offer engineering. Its regulated by province but all the regulating bodies cooperate in unison. After that, you need 'x' years as an engineer in training before you get a " P. Eng." Title. Its actually more if a burden than anything, since my colleagues have often been in court due to all of our documents being considered "legal". Its also illegal to pretend to be an engineer here.

I cant just go to some small middle of nowhere community college and get an engineering degree, here.

>I know it's not just civil, I'm a power systems engineer who works as an EIT (engineer in training) for a hydro company for a northern flowing river. I have 16 months left of that.
well, I understand the need for formal education, that kind of position means big responsibility
in telecom the biggest "responsibility" I hold is that an SMS sent by some arab goatfucker doesn't arrive at destination in time, so he fails to trigger his remote bomb and the target convoy already drives by

do you mean a "power engineer"? I am curious about that career in canada

I did well in school but I chose to pursue a trade, did I fuck up?

Just because the title has engineer in it doesn't make you an actual engineer, it's literally there to make you look like you're not a loser.

>mfw my dad is a telecom engineering just like you and he studied like 8-9 years.
Well at least he actually does have important responsibilities unlike you

Yes

I'm studying at a English teaching training school and my English is shit, I'm the worst and most infamous students, plus I'm having a culture final exam next Wednesday and I didn't even start to study, tell me about being fucked up

Yes, unless you have your own business, really know your stuff or know someone who can get you a job by recommendation. If you are low class and have no other option than become a hard worker you can say good bye to your humanity and become a soulless asshole. Then suicide is a better option.