This is why Representation matters

This is why Representation matters.

/doubt

>scientists
Mathematics isn't science. It literally isn't.

>that happened

>"scientists"

kek

lol no they fucking didn't, that's not how kids work

This happenz for real yo. We needz 2 be in more moviezzz boii.

>equations

The real chick was a half cast basterd of a white father that suffered no racism at all especially not at work.
Bazingas role and other added racism was crafted to make sure there was a story

I am sure that happened

Why do black people need to see other black people doing stuff before they want to do it themselves, are they racists?

what's wrong with equations

They will end up shitting 30 kids and smoking crack in some shithole in 10 years so it's good that Hidden Figures allowed them to feel what being a functional member of society is.

>I wanna be number crunchers like in the movie when I grow up
>Sorry, shadinasty that job has been long since replaced by calculators.

Monkey see, monkey do

WE

*drools* OOOH OOH THE SCIENTIST PERSON IS HERE *claps*

this

>played "scientists"

and thats as far as it will ever go

WAZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIEEET MOTHA FUCKAA

>why would they do that, just go on the internet and tell lies

Blacks and maths is a slippery slope.

Soon they will be spending 17 hours a day cutting shapes out of cardboard.

>8 year old

>Events that have transpired

It's always verified accounts that send out this stuff. Is that just because lying gets them more likes?

It's scary to think that there are probably things in my life I'm in denial about as much as he is in denial about this but I can block them because I'm not a public figure and don't get out of my house and interact with people too much.

I feel like there's ways to say your children enjoyed Hidden Figures that wouldn't make me doubt it, but this is not that

>brings up Trump for no reason at all

>An incident that has undoubtedly occurred

Why do black people need to see black people to see a movie?

All I gave a shit about when I was 8 was power rangers, I definitely didn't give a fuck about politics.

>it's another thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread

Without knowing the details about that quote it just looks like the kind of thing someone says when they're tired/drunk/high as fuck that feels brilliant at the time, but doesn't really pass the "saying it aloud" test

Why do you need to see white males to see a movie?

That's pretty cool. When I was eight I pretended to be a Small Soldier. My dreams can never be fulfilled.

Neither do those supposed 8 year olds.

I'm 8 and what is this?/

but that's not true

This thread is a bit retarded.

This isn't hard to believe? And why does this trigger you guys so much? There is a legit lack of minority representation in the tech/science field.

i dont

so when you start complaining about niggers and roasties in Star Wars roasties in Mad Max, that's completely different yes?

That film gave me nightmares when I was a kid

Sup Forums is not one person

>you
who?
tv isnt one person

So you liked John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Charlize Theron respectively?

see

YYAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS SLAAYYYYY

>Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!

I know that most of us go by 'Anonymous', so it must be confusing to you, but we are in fact many different people

Sup Forums is not one person, stick to your script shill

Charlize Theron is based, no exceptions.

Attending =/= graduating, you dumb fucking WE

No different than kids playing superheroes.
Just because you can pretend to be one, doesn't mean you are one.

Women are already saturated to STEM hype and they aren't biting.

I like it because I am really right wing and pol is too fast of a board and tv is /cozy/. Also I am from israel so pol just tells me "gas yourself you fucking kike" when they see my flag

>Just kidding those threads are more often then not cancer.

Did you even attend?

Please, tell us all about it mang

lul

It seems like it'd be a very boring ass film to show to a kid.

The reason people get tired of these oscar-"winning" affirmative-action movies are because the selection it just politics, as usual.
Somebody makes a black film, then (((The Academy))) decides to ring the dindu bell and tell them that this is what they should be watching, absorbing, and repeating.

Why would one care about the Oscars anyway? Shit like Driving Miss Daisy and Shakespeare in Love won it before, garbageheaps like Lalaland are nothing new fucko.

>parents have to rely to (((hollywood)))-flicks to motivate the children
Sad!

Boyega was pretty good given that the movie itself was awful, his chemistry with the guy who plays Poe was great. Daisy can't act, but that's not because she's a woman, she just fell into the trap of "angry face and mouth agap means I'm acting". However, she's not as experienced an actor as others so it might be okay to say it's understandable, but I can see why some would say it's not up to snuff in such a large franchise. I'm assuming the other person is furiosa, who I didn't really have an opinion on. I enjoyed mad Max though, even if it wasn't as good as the originals.
Please leave your own prejudice at the door, and stop creating an opinion of posters when there's literally no way of telling their views on movies, considering we're all anonymous. Your preconceptions are harmful and just make you look like an idiot, quite frankly

Nah, he seems to seriously believe it. People will laugh, but there are tons of people who have somehow managed to convince themselves that the earth is flat, co2 doesn't increase atmospheric temperatures or that race and intelligence aren't connected on a genetic level.

It's always been politics. They're called the academy awards because it's all about the academy sucking themselves off. The only correct move is to stop giving a shit about the oscars

>white autists whine about 1 or 2 movies giving black people representation
>glosses over the fact overwhelming majority of movies shove dumb white people propaganda and stories

that's the real conspiracy the white propaganda machine hollywood is pushing and people need to look out for

>white autists whine about 1 or 2 movies giving black people representation
so you're just making shit up now? cool.

why are 8 years old kids so bluepilled?

>making up shit

>dozens of threads each day about Sup Forumscucks triggered about minorities and women in movies on Sup Forums

lmao fail Sup Forums attempt at minimization

blacks/asians cry all the time about being white washed then we have some medievil film with black guys running aorund as if they own the place so shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

>medievil

>White people are the majority of characters in a medium created by white people made in civilizations created by white people where white people are the majority

hmm, really makes you think.

it literally is.

Oh boy! Look what time it is! Thanks for bringing this irrelevant tweet to my attention!

IT RAAAAACIIIIIIIIST EVERYTHING SHOULD BE EQUAAAAAAAAL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FASCISM

>hollywood is an international business
>being racist white propaganda is not cool or demanded anymore in this era
>diversity has more innovation and success than bland delusional white power fantasies
>whitewashing has shown to be financial and political suicide as demonstrated by ghost in the shell

I could go on and on

t. reddit

why are you so triggered

>the alt right is real

>whitewashing has shown to be financial and political suicide as demonstrated by ghost in the shell
no, GitS was just shit.
a jap actress wouldn't have made it any less shit.

Hidden Figures should be on the same level of American classics as Forrest Gump

Stupid, ghost in the shell failed because it had a shit story

It literally does though, you should read some foucault. Oh I forgot, Sup Forums-tards have ADHD and doesn't read anything other than memes

>whitewashing
unironically kys

>hollywood is an international business
hollywood is an AMERICAN BUSINESS, BASED IN AMERICA
>diversity has more innovation and success than bland delusional white power fantasies
in what way? and why does diversity have to mean "not white?" do you really think all people within a skin color group have the same ideas and talents?
>whitewashing
there are so many things wrong with ghost in the shell, it can't really be used as an indicator of anything besides plebs being tired of sci fi flicks

Foucault was a fag who died of aids though.

At least this isn't capeshit. I applaud our new nigress overladies!

I would rather watch a 100% SJW movie than another capeshit at this point. I'm. So. Fucking. Tired.

I think GitS has always been kind of overrated in terms of how popular it is as a franchise, but since anime fans in general don't really want Hollywood adaptions of anything I'm not sure why they thought that movie was a good idea

If fashos were a big enough demographic people would be making films directed at them. Man up and do that or shut the fuck up you wigger faggot

hollywood is a worldwide business and has a worldwide audience. they have a duty to their global customers not to just push shitty white people.

>AMERICAN BUSINESS, BASED IN AMERICA
>HOLLYWOOD IS ONE SINGLE ENTITY

Are you retarded?

>>being racist white propaganda is not cool or demanded anymore in this era

Yes it is, I want openly pro-white films to be made.

Yeah, because it itself fucking canonizes these various, totally unnecessary and arbitrary identities that it then forces people into in order to justify its own existence. Like a gangster who says you need to pay him to protect you from the other gangsters even though everybody knows it's really to protect you from him. Except people seem to dumb to recognize the scam in this case.

>they have a duty
they dont have a duty to do anything other than making movies you dumb shit

>I AM THE ENTIRE WORLD

yes, I'm sure the Jews who own Hollywood would allow their mortal enemies to receive a fair hearing

Who are you quoting?

Make your own movie then and shut the fuck up. You're just as bitchy as the pussies demanding Oscars and representation.

hey, he said "hollywood"

>"solving equations"

me arse

lol how
In math you always know the outcome
in science you use the scintific process to figure out the outcome

>>hollywood is an international business
so why would you focus on african americans? Do you think europe or the chinese care about african americans? no one cares about them except african americans
>>being racist white propaganda
retarded
>>diversity has more innovation and success
objectively false
>>whitewashing has shown to be financial and political suicide as demonstrated by ghost in the shell
pic related