What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Crashing this park

F U. It was my line.

>my way or nothing

making sure his robot children had the means to defend themselves from humans when he was gone. btw i dont think he is dead, that was a host blondie killed

Replacing humanity with robots

restarting evolution

nah writers confirmed it's not a host, a fake would've eviscerated the drama and gravity of his sacrifice and atonement

Ice Quantum and 5 A-B

immortality by proxy and godhood.

BBC raping white women everywhere.

Primer Pussy

What if white hosts will turn out to be racist and will kill all the non-white hosts?

Shrinking himself.

I doubt the writers themselves even know. The show is a mess.

this

Men, above all else, desire power

And what do women desire?

He was a pretentious cunt who fucking believed that his creation at all matters. One Fucking Nuke, problem solved.

Can a fucking toaster collapse Dirac's potentiality Wave? Fuck no, but this fucking old bitch actually believed his fucking gigawatt powered fleshlights were the next step in Sentient Evolution. What a pretentious BITCH!

I'd fucking capture them all single handedly, especially Wyatt, tie that nigger down and fuck 'em till the batteries died.

Well, then the host still lives. Because I'm convinced that he, at some point, made a host in his likeness.

a man whom have significant power, be it social or monetary power

BBC

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ROBOTS NAO! DRUMPFFFFF!

I think that he realized his creation was conscious and didn't like them being abused for entertainment purposes everyday, so he wanted to make them free.