>iraq

>iraq

(OP)
>iraq

>irag

Turkey has new proxy?

>Iraq

>Iraq

Friendly reminder to all western servicemen, while you're out in some foreign country, getting shot at for jewish international interests, your women at home are being bred by the very men you are sent to fight. For you American, it's your former slavers breeding your women while you fight for someone else's interests. Just saying.

At least you get to hold a gun and be a badass for a short while I suppose.

>iraq

>iraq

>britain

>Everyone else plays along except the cucked son of Merkel-Ny

>iraq

>Iraq

who gives a fuck about women nigger. glory is all that matters in this life
>iraq btfo

Good job, you got a few of ours. What'd we get? A million of yours?

>iraq

>Old Germany

Of course, you sand monkeys would find this funny.

>Iraq

>iraq

>iraq

>iraq

>iraq

>iran

neat

lol I killed hundreds of subhuman Iraqis when I was in the marines

>iraq

>irag

>iraq

I always see this image cropped. What makes it a really fascinating image is that a child who lived there wrote "Love" on one of the cabinets. This was someone's home. Childen lived and played there. Now it is a scene of death and war.

Roach figured out how to use a proxy?

>iraki

>earache

> Iraq

don't ya'll mean

> Western Iran
> Kurdistan
> The Islamic State

>meme

>عراق

>Iraq

To be fair, we didn't kill many of them. The war was mostly us trying to stop them from killing each other.

So you went to Iraq to join isis now huh

you do realise that like a thousand of your people died by their hands for every dead soldier you post, right?

>Sup Forums

>Iraq 2

>Chicago clone

> يراك

>Ιράk

>iraq

>Iraq

My favorite one.

>iraq

ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."