HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DQ61G9ir0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not call it just "toilet" or "restroom"?

Can't wait to blow this shit up with stinky ass shit that'll make them pay

this can't be real

Because of agendas.

I see normal restrooms all the time that anyone can use, it's not a new thing. It's because of recent bullshit that people feel the need to flaunt them around like they're sticking it to the man.

It's like the 80's all over again.. Fucking hippies

These used to be called "family" bathrooms, the kind meant for a mom to take her young son into to change a diaper. Anybody could use them without making a big stink over what flavor of mental illness they were afflicted with.

Why do demoshits hate the nuclear family so fucking much?

Notice there are only two genders pictured.

I identify as the dividing line

just imagine the people that go in there looking at each other dongus and getting aroused by it

>implying everyone has a gender. filthy shitlords

Common sense isnt a thing in freedom land.

>unisex

Is it really that hard? It's not like I just invented the term, the word "unisex" is actually older than the trans bullshit.

We have these things called stalls here in the western world, pablo

I plan to peep.

I mean if anyone asks I'm jealous because they are a real woman. And how dare you scold me for identifying as a woman

>sir you were peeping

That's how I express my gender shitlord

>all-gender
>only shows the 2 genders

this WILL trigger tumblords

Do you know how much paper it would take to get everyone's imagination on a sign?

Garlic bread bathroom.

For being such a "conservative" country, Serbia has a lot of unisex bathrooms for some reason.
I guess we wuz tumblr before it was cool

That's oppressing to people like me who identify as no gender

If a woman were to get an eyefull of urinating penis at a urinal in a unisex bathroom, would that qualify as indecent exposure?

Or do unisex bathrooms even have urinals? I've never seen on in person aside from things that the family change rooms at public pools. Those change rooms have smaller changing rooms inside with locking doors for privacy.

>sharing a bathroom with women
Fuck that. They're always so filthy and disgusting, shit everywhere on the seat, bloody tampons everywhere. Women's bathrooms are filthy.

My college has one of these. I'm a 230 lb dude, and I love to take tremendous shits in it first thing in the morning.

What's funny is that it says

>ALL GENDER

but there's still a picture of the only two genders in existence right under it. Are people this retarded?

what's a toilet?

Right on brother, I never forget the week I have to share toilet with a female roommate who was on her period. Hell.

POO

IN

Nice dubs btw

You can't virtue signal if you just call it a washroom

I was triggered.

It's the newest gender trend, famalam. What, you don't identify as toilet-kin? Sheeeeeiiit.

LOO

here's a (you) for this

>What if I identify as not having a gender?
My frivolous lawsuit is incoming

Not an affliction just affecting the US baconm8. Just look at the EU

I go to a tech/hacker event yearly and everytime someone posts these on the bathrooms
They then get removed quickly and the people doing it are kicked out

I can't believe my gender isn't represented. Fuck the Democrats, I'm a #TrumpMissile now.

Use this sign instead.

#She can afford it. #She can just sell more prominent positions for cold hard cash if #she needs to.

nice one senpai

C'mon man goddamn

how are the fjords, my australian friend?

which part hurts your feelings

I'm agender, shitlords.

I have almost not doubt at all this is real.

are you alluding to something?

fucking kek

Here's a well-deserved (You)

Or fucking unisex, which are fucking everywhere.

They obviously wanted to make a point which was completely unnecessary.

Zero fucks given.

I only use the disabled peoples toilet, because it's the cleanest.

What was wrong with unisex bathrooms?

This is idea isn't new so why slap a new name on it?

Kek

Underrated

Okay but I want to know if dragonkin can use the restroom

youtube.com/watch?v=4DQ61G9ir0Q

Based AFD Bro destroying commie cucks in the Landtag by greeting 70 genders.

Look outside your window.

Only to how stupid we have become by trying to appease everyone and their precious, delicate feelings. I mean, it says "all gender" in an effort to be (((inclusive))), but then still only shows a "man" and "woman," because those are the only two actual genders.

It's just (JUST) that, I don't want to be purposefully offensive to the lgbtq community, but goddamn it's like you have to bend over backward (and sometimes forward) just so people don't misperceive you as """"bigoted"""".

>wait until women walks in
>crap the biggest and loudest shit of your life
>inhale the smell of equality
I support all-gender restrooms.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He did the thing

But which one has the urinals? Which one has the tampons?

>all gender
>shows male and female only
???

>man and woman
>no attack heli
[triggered]

Only the """ men's """ section has the urinals, but they both have tampons.

>no Braille
Looks like we have an ADA lawsuit boys!

They should stop calling them Restrooms and start calling them Raperooms.

> implying a plane hit the two towers

you fucking jew shill

Why are the Democrats such ableist shitlords? How are blind people going to read that sign without braille dots?

It's a law, you know.

how do they even proof that they are one of their made up genders?
there are at max 4 genders or actually 3 if we count having both or none as exception.

so we have
>man
>woman
>mutation

they just made the same shit that they had done with the otherkin shit.

Exactly.

the scary thing is that it proofs that a lot of our politicians are insane.

Not as much as this will

You should be able to find it on Google StreetView, Deepak.

We have femenazis in the Bundesverfassungsgericht now. For the next 10 years.

>what's a toilet?
Your Country and it needs to be flushed

ELIJAH CUMMIES

you get a (you) for being funny for once

This is true. One time I had to go into the women's restroom when I was working at a bar, because all the female staff except one had been sent home (slow night) and we needed two people to accomplish a thing.

Jesus christ it was horrifying. Although at least there wasn't piss fucking everywhere like there usually was in the men's washroom (how drunk do you have to be to piss on the floor? fucking retards)

this is such a nightmare.
as die GrĂ¼ne Jugend promoted against showing the german flag and solidarity with our country, it squeezed my organs.

Hermione got blacked... LITERALLY :(

Underrated.

>how drunk do you have to be to piss on the floor

Are you a fucking poofter or something?

Getting so pissed that you can't see the urinal is something that most young lads would do twice a week at least.

unisex bathrooms have existed for a while

gender neutral is some bullshit political term

Lol'd

You're alright, India, you're alright

Gotta learn to laugh at yourself.

as long as there's more toilets for me to depose a hot log in it's alright

You know what? The concept of stall bathrooms is revolting-no way I'm going to drop a log with nothing more than a thin stall between me and some filthy savage. I know where the private, single person bathrooms are and use them.

Let the communal bathrooms be a gender free for all, as I will not step foot in them and could care less. The peons at Wal-Mart deserve it.

Does anyone else piss all over everything in the stall on purpose when they encounter these all gender restrooms that aren't family restrooms and don't have a urinal?

Frankfurt School.

My fucking dream. No need to sneak into girls bathrooms again. Thank god.

Grew up with that too. Future children will not be properly potty trained because diapers will be a "Social Construct".

Kek, that's my new gender too.

because liberals are such conceited pieces of garbage they need to announce to the world how progressive and great they are

why the fuck are you complaining? Just think about it, you could sit next to a hot gril and listen to her piss and shit, i mean c'mon!!
Oh, wait. But what if suddenly a wild fat disgusting woman appears and shit and piss next to me...
Ok, nevermind. This kills my fetish

They already have the disabled toilets.

These rooms are merely for resting

noice

you are the best person on the net man

pandering mother fuckers I swear

Imagine how easy it will be to put up a hidden cam in the stall. You could put one in the toilet disguised as one of those bowl cleaner things.

i do senpai-a-lam