When did this board become a Trump supporter echo chamber that calls everyone who disagrees with them a paid shill?

When did this board become a Trump supporter echo chamber that calls everyone who disagrees with them a paid shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aDVe1Cpae0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Cruz dropped out?

I have no idea.

It should be a Johnson motivational board, MeMe magic the Johnson straight into the white house.

When did you hand over the.keys to your country to the Muslim hordes?

when you first came here
so, recently

This is a conservative Christian board. It was destiny

Fuck off shill

Fuck off, shill.

When it is election season

It was always an echo chamber where everyone who disagrees with you is a paid shill. How new are you? Trump just happens to be what's relevant right now.

From like right at the beginning when trump saod he would candidate

When paid shills started posting here.
Pic highly related.
How's your first day going, New friend?

What the fuck happened?

>1 post by this ID

fuuug

did his baddery blow up ;DDD

#CruzMissle

>When

Around the time Trump announced his intention to run, unpaid shill.

back at that time Trump shills even posted on all boards. Now don't get me wrong, Trump is not the worst candidate, but his jewish connection goes 100% against what Sup Forums used to be a year ago. This is what happens with all boards - shill hard enough and you can change it

ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T

YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS

SAGE
A
G
E

salami. Sup Forums is a board of peace and understanding

aloha snackbar

Fuck off shill

this so much this.
it's a stupid term, it's below minimum wage so you cucks can hardly say that they pay me to shill.

>Hillary Shill
>Pauid Shill

its common sense senpai.

No one, NOONE, would shill for shillary unless they were getting paid or just simply too fucking stupid to use the internet. Hillary is a crook and anyone with a properly functioning brain knows it

Honestly, I'm physically sick of Trump, Hillary and entire murifat cowboy elections. There should be separate boards for le praise fucking frog, le drumpf/shillary and other /trash/ tier crap.

vid unrelated
youtube.com/watch?v=7aDVe1Cpae0

>tfw every ugly far right person has like a million pictures taken of him of every event they go to

There's a really ugly Dutch guy that's literally front page full face every event he goes to, because they media is so desperate to make people associate ugly people with the far right.

what would be left though, sandnigger happenings?

>Goymany

Opinion discarded, literally zero respect for you tiny-dicked whiteboi cuckolds.

the DNC leaks already prove that they fund shills for Hillary. So fuck off.

>Johnson
Johnson is too low energy to benefit from meme magic. Ron Paul had a shot, but it's too late now.