WrestleDads general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCqoVN5d1V4&list=PL38IiaZaCeNiHkrYImIaqq6iVBp8gPUCN&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=tgPFSiIeP14
youtube.com/watch?v=v5yG56iOtOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best animated series of this century

Literally what?

A cute show Sup Forums thought up about dads.

I'm so, so happy OP made a general for it.

so this is another Sup Forums project that is going to have hundreds of threads for a month and then quickly forgot about like all the others?

No thanks. Wrestling is already ambiguously homoerotic as it is.

>Wrestle Dads are leaving the ring after a hard work-out day
>SuperMoms suddenly surround the ring
>They lick at their lips as they oogle the fathers' sweaty bodies
>"You can't leave the ring...until you subdue US!"
>Supermoms rip off their clothes
>They rush at the WrestleDads, knocking them into the ring
>They wrestle the fathers' clothes off as they pin them to the floor
>"Let's wrassle!"

Don't be so depressing. If you don't like it, hide the thread.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't many contributors right now, you'd think gay Sup Forums would be in love with a project about huge, muscular gay men.

Ah well, it's still cute anyway. We should enjoy it.

>huge, muscular gay men.

Is there... more info on this project?

I lost half of the old thread, what is the name of the characters again?

Bulk Broaden and Malablo. Son is Puck

which is the black one? or is he mexican?

What ever happened to that co project about the super hero moms?

Is the cripple girl dating game the only successful 4chsn project?

>What ever happened to that co project about the super hero moms?
Ms America?

Which one of you motherfuckers shaved my eyebrow?!

Bulk Brogan is the red haired dad who was a huge face character. Malablo Jr. Is the Lucha one. They were former rivals who fell in love while wrestling, retired, got married, and adopted a kid (Puck/Pucky/Paul-Ulric) who likes ballet.

Their friends are show up, a sumo wrestler who has trouble finding dates, a hugely macho and irresponsible wrestler who sweats a lot, and a man in a tiger mask who is really lame. They don't have names yet.

In school, Puck has two friends and is bullied by a pair of ultra fashionable jock brothers/cousins who hate that he's more "famous" than they are.

/tg/ has done a fair bit hence the phrase "/tg/ gets shit done." Off the top of my head Chapter Master and Engine Heart stand out.

are his bullies white?

So what are some episode plots?

>Puck's first ballet recital is coming up.
>But he's super unprepared.
>He joined the class late, one of his bullies ruined his gear, or something
>Now he needs help from love interest girl, goth friend, and his Wrestledads to beat the clock and pull off his first recital without a hitch
>shenanigans ensue, and with one day left the recital is a mess
>Puck is near the end of his rope, until he gets a bit of sage advice
>he got so much help because he has friends and family who love him, and even if it's not what he originally thought he wanted, it's still that much better for it.
>Puck's ballet recital ends up being a ridiculous farce, but he rocks it anyway and everyone cheers

>Wrestle dads
This sounds familiar. Was there a thread that mentioned this? Where did this even start?

We were just having a thread about it yesterday. The idea started a few days ago actually, when an user came up with a genuinely interesting idea in a thread about "how to write a gay oriented show" or something.

One might be. I imagine the other is pretty dark. They were suggested as being male versions of the Crust Cousins, so now I imagine one as being a tall, beefy dude with dyed blonde hair in a mullet style, and the other as being a short, chubby, dominating Asian guy.

Of course they're white, Presumably two famous prowrasslers would be well-off if they're also stable enough to adopt. Why would they send their kid to a nigger school?

>When Bulk becomes the object of obsession for internet-tabloid Ogler, he goes to war.

that was me, but the dads were supposed to be mma fighters, but whatever, let'ts see how long this goes

Hahaha you guys actually got someone to draw it for you, and got a general going. nice

We've actually got some cute little concept art. Not a whole lot though. Any drawfriends willing to help out a little?

Bump for potential

I'd love to but I can't fucking draw

One of the dads is Hispanic.

We had two artists on board earlier who just kinda disappeared. Another guy said he'd draw something for it, but never did. And I am still trying to make something in MS Paint that doesn't look shitty and might be taken seriously.

Bumping for love.

exactly

gdi I just finished reading the last thread

Ya'll niggas better have caps and links to the archive for the future

Because now I'm fuckin invested in the idea of this shitshow

His entire family also wears lucha libre masks.

His dad is dead, but Mal keeps his memory alive by giving out his bizarre advice. His ghost might appear. I don't know.

Mal has tons of siblings who are younger than Puck. They all wear masks too.

There is an episode where he makes Puck his own mask.

Dude has an ingrained mask obsession the same way Bulk loves his folding chairs.

So is Puck straight?

I reckon so, I think I remember last thread imagining a girl character for him to crush on

It would also be a nice contrast between him and his parents, with them being gay and into traditionally masculine stuff, but him being straight and into traditionally feminine things.

>Day of the Dead episode

Family goes to Mal's family home in Mexico for DDLM and is confronted by the disapproval of an ancient aztec themed ancestor over something, like, say, that he retired at all and didn't make wrestling his whole life and didn't follow some kinda whole "live in the ring die in the ring" philosophy. Anchuent Luchador ghosts kidnap Bulk and Puck and forcibly challenge Mal to defeat all of his most prominent Antepasados or else become a wrestler in the Aztec underworld forever.

On the side Bulk and Puck escape and have their own shenanigans.

Mal tears shit up and begins to wonder why he ever did retire. Starts to fight the boss ghost but cannot defeat him (because doubt n shit) and is near to losing when Puck and Bulk reach the ring and cheer him on

Yada yada yada, Mal loved and always will love wrestling, but he retired because he found something even better

Goes full Nacho Libre Eagle Dive on the ancient ghost and banishes them all back to the underworld, free of doubt over what's important in his life

Ends with them all enjoying themselves at a big fiesta with the rest of Malablo's ancestors looking on in approval

Call the Aztec wrestler guy Mictlán. Not only is it the name of the underworld in ancient myths, it's also the name of a wrestler.

There was an episode about Mal losing his mask in the other thread. I'd imagine it going along the lines of:
>Mal gets up in the morning to find his mask gone
>Panics, Bulk and Puck try to calm him down
>Bulk gives him a ski mask but he's a bit insulted and just decides to stay home and tear the house apart trying to find it
>Bulk and Puck run out to do something.
>Mal realizes he needs something from the store really badly, decides to just bear with the mask
>He's mistaken for a robber and calls Bulk to come get him before the police arrive
>They pick him up, but police arrive right after and start pursuit
>After a chase, Bulk pulls over and distracts the cops saying they have the wrong guy, while Puck quickly makes a paper bag mask
>Cops are all huge fans of him and want to believe him but insist on inspecting the car
>They don't recognize Mal with the paper bag mask, Puck makes up some story about helping a poor homeless man
>They all go on about how Bulk is a saint, he basks in the glory but Mal wanders away depressed
>Montage of people thinking he's a hobo while he wanders around town
>He gets home to find Bulk and Puck have made him a (crappy) new mask
>He's touched and goes in for a huge, but notices that Bulk is wearing his old mask as a dewrag
>"Oops"
>Commence the wrestling and he rises victorious with his old mask on
>Decides to wear his new crappy mask to bed every night because he still loves it and never wants to be maskless again

And I also think any time Bulk needs to talk to Puck he should pull out a pair of folding chairs for both of them to use.

>And I also think any time Bulk needs to talk to Puck he should pull out a pair of folding chairs for both of them to use.

¿Porque Sup Forums es tan homosexual?

This some sappy ass shit senpai

I love i

t>Porque Sup Forums es tan homosexual

If I'm reading you right, you'd want to split the por and que to get "Why." Porque comes out as "because"

Porque me gusta[

user there are 4 kinds of "por-que", don't try to be so complex with this, unless you are from spain.

Welp, here's to hoping it can stay alive until tomorrow evening when I'm off work

To be clear, do any of Bulk Brogan's fans know he's gay?

Considering he's married, yeah probably. They had a wedding and everything.

It might not of been big news or anything though, but it's still the sorta thing you'd find on his wiki page (which he shamelessly edits).

are his fans upset that he married an "evil foreigner" character?

>An episode dealing with a manic superfan who's been out of the loop since the 80s
>He finds out about Bulk's marriage
>He's mortified, but not because Bulk is gay.
>Because he's married to his hated rival
>He has this breakdown where he still thinks wrestling is real and his entire world is collapsing in on itself
>He almost offs himself because he can't deal and it ends up on the news
>Bulk feels responsible and with his son's help they put on some insanely complex show to tie the wrestling storylines together and put the fan at ease.

Maybe Florida Man from last thread?

You know, this would actually be a really great way to make a show with a gay male couple as the main characters.

You wouldn't even need to really acknowledge it or focus on it too much. Just two very masculine men as the main character's dads, don't use any of the established gay character cliches or get too heavy handed with it and it would work.

I like that shit right there

Yes.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=mCqoVN5d1V4&list=PL38IiaZaCeNiHkrYImIaqq6iVBp8gPUCN&index=1

bump.

Sup Forums says it should be youtube.com/watch?v=tgPFSiIeP14

>School picnic at the park
>Puck is worried people will pick on him for having two masculine fathers
>Convinces the wrestledads to "be normal" for the picnic
>Runs off with a group of his friends to explore a cave, while Bulk and Mal engage in super awkward small talk
>They wake up "LITERALLY 50 BEARS"
>The bears wreak havoc on the picnic, Wrestledads are running and screaming with the other parents
>Puck realizes that they're all doomed in the dads don't interfere
>Convinces the dads to drop the act and together they wrestle "LITERALLY 50 BEARS"
>Puck thanks his parents, but one of the teachers expresses regret that all of the picnic furniture was ruined
>Bulk does a magic trick and pulls a folding table out of the teacher's ear, and steel chairs out of the children's ears while Mal whips up a Mexican feast for the ages
>Puck learns that having Wrestledads is cool

for the some reason i see the wrestle dads dancing like this to this

>LITERALLY 50 BEARS
This is fantastic.

>Wrestledads drive home
>Puck gushes about how they defeated LITERALLY 50 BEARS
>Mal cuts him off, "actually, there were 51 bears"
>Bulk and Puck stare him down
>"What? I thought it'd be rude to correct everybody!"
>Cue laughter and fade to black

so them being gay is never brought up with antagonists being homophobic or whatever, right
maybe instead they get ridiculed for being fake wrestlers

Right, them being gay isn't a source of conflict or the main plot of episodes. If anything, there will be lots of situations where there's a conflict that other people think is about them being gay, but by the end of the episode they find out that it actually is about their wrestling careers.

Also the bullies at Puck's school don't hate him for being feminine, they hate him because he's more popular/famous than them, due to his dads being well-known wrestlers.

Bump.

Anyone willing to draw this?

Bump.

Gotta keep this thread alive.

What about an episode where Bulk finally finds a problem folding chairs can't solve.

There should be an episode like the Addams family, where Bulk realizes that he's pretty great at everything he does and tries to find something he can fail at. The fact that he seems to succeed at everything he tries drives him into a depression. Mal fixes it by pointing out that he failed at failing, cheering him back up.

Additionally, Bulk gets turned on whenever Mal begins speaking Spanish.

Porque nos gusta los dibujos animados. Y los dibujos animados son bastante gay.

My fave Rustlefather

Brother, there ain't nothin' in the world a folding chair can't fix.

Well, I managed to draw(?) some concept art of the bully bros. for this project I was trying to draw the uncles, but got off track, dunno if I should post it or not though.

I'm no artist, plus I made the thing in MS Paint. I'm worried it looks too shitty Deviantart/CalArts tier. Should I post it or nah?

It's no substitute for a hospital.

Also, bumping.

Bump.

Bumping for dads.

that artist...
wouldnt have happened to make a thing called ZZZPD, would they?

just post it

Well, I fucked it up saving it as a .jpg image initially, so it has some shitty artifacts. And I have no grasp on anatomy so that's why hands are fucked up. Actually, everything is fucked up.

I hope I did well enough though. This is my first time digital arting and I have no tablet so I used a mouse. And the only art program I have is paint. So it sucks, but I hope it's not the worst I could've done.

Well, looking at it now, it's worse than I assumed. I'm sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5yG56iOtOg

Upon using a wacky dream viewing machine, Puck finds that his father has some interesting fetishes

Bumping with a pitch for an episode, inspired by some joking around.

>Bulk and Mal get a call from the Governor of IOWA(International Organization of Wrestling All-Stars)
>One of their former rivals, the Coffin Salesman, refuses to retire, despite debuting at the same time as Mal's father
>The other wrestlers are afraid they might break him, but he keeps showing up to the ring
>He keeps insisting that he will continue to wrestle until the day he defeats Malablo Senior.
>With his dad well into retirement, Malablo Jr is forced to wrestle the Coffin Salesman while pretending to be his dad
>But will Mal have the guts to take a dive? Or will his luchador's pride send a 65-year old man to an early grave?

It's meh

Not too bad, but mind if I sketch them out & post them when I get the chance?

I don't mind. It's concept art after all. I just drew a base design, but my art isn't the greatest.

Not him but I'd find that baller

Do it.

How does the rest of the family get involved

I thought Malablo Sr was dead?

Puck would be the voice of reason, helping him set up the match, fool Coffin Salesman, and then convince him to throw the match because his family pride would just hurt more by letting this poor bastard die.

Bulk would also chime in saying that he threw a match or two in his day, maybe one was even against Mal.

The uncles would be working together to try and keep CS alive while he's still trying to be a crazy wrestler.

I feel like Tumblr would hate this show because were not making them special snowflakes and instead making them normal(ish) people.

Zubaz should totally be in this

We did mention that, and even said the ghost would occasionally appear. Maybe instead the old guy is just totally senile and thinks he's just hiding or faked his death. At the end once he's won the match, he should just die right on stage and his ghost ascends out of his body and meets Mal Sr. for a real match.

who?

A rejected character design for Street Fighter. Two Best Friends Play use him as a running gag.

If not a full blown character he should make a quick cameo at least in a video game scene. From my understanding Puck still likes normal boy stuff like video games and that's perfect for a cameo or something.

And speaking of vidya, I feel like we're obligated to make a reference to suplexing a train or the story from /tg/ about a luchador body slamming a dragon.

We had a story where Puck got a wrestling game with his fathers in it.

They were both shit-tier characters in the game and they got offended by it. So they search for the game's creator, Vince McMahon.

bump.

And there's talk of a villainous lesbian couple too. Who think they're better than everyone, meanwhile their daughter enjoys things like wrestling and monster trucks. She has a crush on Puck. Could either be like Helga-type of hate-crush, or Kanker-type of creepy stalker, depending on how she's spun.

If we use any of them that is.