I just finished watching this

I just finished watching this.
You said this movie was good.

You're welcome.

and it was! nicely done

God, that horse is sexy

Sup Forums is that way.

I recall watching this movie when I was like 4 years old but I don't remember a thing about it, the plot, or what takes place in the movie.

Like, I can remember sitting down to watch it, and I think I remember some opening credits (or maybe it was end credits?) with a song including the movie's title in it, but that's all I remember.

Which is weird because there are other animated films I haven't watch since I was around that age and I can remember the gist of what happens in them and what they're about.

I said the movie was good, but I didn't say your taste was good

Sup Forums has horrible taste.

The Last Unicorn isn't a good movie, but something about is very engaging.
I would love to see a remake down well.

Book's better.

It's not bad. Definitely a comfy movie.

Yes, Skeleton, but we also told you that we gave you wine.

furries said this movie was good

Fuck you all.
What I'm getting at is the movie sucked. I hated it.
Only good part in the movie.

A LITTLE GIRL'S FIRST PERIOD

Book is better, though I appreciate it for what it is, as awkward and stilted as it is these days, something about it is still effecting. Of course, that could be nostalgia talking.

You joke, but as a girl, The Last Unicorn really did help me sort through some of my feelings about my body during a confusing time. The line "I can feel this body dying all around me" especially connected with me.

It's not good. It's fucking great.

Molly Grue's, "Damn you," was also really touching. Just the idea of young girl hearing these stories of amazing adventures and magical creatures appearing to little girls to grant them their wishes and take all their pain away, but by the time Molly's unicorn appeara, she's lived a life of hardship and struggle and it's not even her own unicorn, and she ends up having to help it instead. You can tell how the years have totally worn all her hope away by how quickly she gets over her anger and accepts that this is her lot in life, knowing full well she can either accept it or die.

Is there any more on this in the book?

Wait...wait...

Was there no love for Boob Tree?

the tree was scary

she frightens me.