Service announcement

JEWS OF THE MOUNTAINS: ARM YOURSELF! AT ONCE! THIS IS AN ORDER STRAIGHT FROM THE GREAT JEW OF THE HOLY MOUNTAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunshopschweiz.ch/Product/Index/505?name=S.D.M. AKS-74 MEU-SOC 5.56x45mm
handinhandinvorarlberg.at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, Satan.

>nationalrat
>national rat
what

Stop screwing around and grab your fucking gun. There is no time to waste!

It means holy mountain jew.

Can I haz a gun too ? :(

austrian diaspora reporting in. going to get my c ausweis soon. can finally buy a gun. aww yees

lock and load fellow mountain kikes

>Grundsätzlich verboten ist der Erwerb, Besitz und das Tragen von Waffen, Munition und dergleichen für Angehörige folgender Staaten:[4] Serbien, Bosnien und Herzegowina, Kosovo, Mazedonien, Türkei, Sri Lanka, Algerien, Albanien.

Kek wills it!

>JEWS OF THE MOUNTAINS: ARM YOURSELF! AT ONCE! THIS IS AN ORDER STRAIGHT FROM THE GREAT JEW OF THE HOLY MOUNTAIN.
Aren't you armed as fuck already and it's more that the stronger stuff has no ammo available, meaning it's not in your power to arm up even more?

>Serbien, Bosnien und Herzegowina, Kosovo, Mazedonien, Türkei, Sri Lanka, Algerien, Albanien.
Switzerland is so based, it's unbelievable.
I would move to Switzerland, but they hate us more than the Austrians do - and you can tell it's not just foreplay as with the Austrians

They just go to Austria to buy ammo.

Godspeed, Mountain Merchants.

>They just go to Austria to buy ammo.
#ProudToBe Switzerland's ammo shop.
>tfw Murrica's most likely going to switch to Austrian product for their Army's sidearms
Feels good man.

I didn't hate Germans 100% until Merkel

No we arent, basically the way contracts work is every couple of years we stimulate the development of the market by running "trials" and 90% of the time we keep existing product but use these trials to negotiate a lower cost.

FBI is glock now though

What about Bavarians (Austrians are Bavarians too, prove me wron Zifpiklatscher)?

That's weird. I always hated you 100%.

>FBI is glock now though
NICE.
>and you can tell it's not just foreplay as with the Austrians
I want to whip self-respect into a CDU voter!!

Bavaria is a meme, just as cucked as Germany and has nothing in common with Austria (except Lederhosn and an ekelhafte Vorliebe for Schweinshaxn)

Yes. Glock is top seller on US civilian market as well.

Springfield, Ruger , S&W are all pumping out attempts at getting the glock market segment but they cant do anything right.

Satan arming the jews...
>breaks out popcorn
> disgunnabegood.jpg

What's happening?

>has nothing in common with Austria
I bet 99% of the world couldn't find a difference between a Bavarian and an Austrian if they hear them talking and see them in their natural environmen.

This makes me sad, I've always admired how Switzerland handles their politics. They actually have a right wing party with competent people.

>Ekelhafte vorliebe für Schweinshaxn

mei Tschusch is hoit ois haram bei uns ge? und wenns net aus vorarlberg kimmst dann redst boarisch.

desu. cucks live in the cities not urban, village area.

>has nothing in common with Austria

wrong, both of you say Oachkatzl

this

You are not a mountain bro (unless maybe if you come from the Appalachian area), so put your rifle away again.

In the roman empire, it was only prohibited for slaves to own weapons

What has changed in Germany since?

>Appalachia
>not glorious Rockies

>Europeans
>Guns

Topkek lad

>but they cant do anything right.
Where do they fuck up? I've liked what I've held of Ruger, H-A-T-E-D S&W for reasons I can't exactly define and never had the opportunity to try Springfield, though I hear they basically choke and die from debris really quickly.

...it feels like too many US gunmakers are afraid to admit that plastic fantastics are fine, come to think of it.

Sure, it looks like shit, but shit son, this isn't a fashion show.

because it's the same language they speak with minor differences in dialect in some areas. Austrians (except vorarlberg) speak Bavarian.

The difference is when the Swiss say "mountain people to arms" we get our rifle while you haven't waited the mandatory year to prove you have a legit reason (everything instead of what they are good for) to own one, yet.

>Ruger
Everything they make is heavy and has 200 safeties and warning labels because they are afraid of getting sued
>S&W
They tried to do a pivot trigger, feels like a squirt gun as a result
>Springfield
Ustase import trash with a fucking grip safety

>A

>austria
>not cucked
:^) einzig gute an euch ist euer außenminister

can alaskans into mountain bros?

But but w-what if I and everybody I know are already armed mountain jew senpai?

Who's gonna get jewed by the mountain jews, domestic or foreign?

Already have got my P75, I was thinking about also purchasing pic related:
gunshopschweiz.ch/Product/Index/505?name=S.D.M. AKS-74 MEU-SOC 5.56x45mm

Cheap, word around is it's quite effective, uses 5.56 ammo, what do you guys think?

>tfw Vorarlberger fucking Bavarian qt

Not even German women want German men.

> a fucking grip safety
Is my English failing or is that exactly what it sounds like?
Wew.
Lad.
>Everything they make is heavy
Dropped.

As an aside, what's with Americans and trying to put high powered sights on firearms loaded with green tips? This is a thing I've run into a couple of times and it seems like the most pointless bullshit ever.

>50% vote Norbert "literally Hitler" Hofer for president
>muh, just as cucked as us with almost 10% Afd

Just for clarification.
Rat translates to council.
Ratte translates to rat.

SDM appears to be a norinco importer.

Norinco imports are good, replace the quad rail and grip with something from zenitco. Make sure you stock up on mags for it since 5.56 ak mags are kind of rare compare to 762
>Is my English failing or is that exactly what it sounds like?
You cannot fire the gun without gripping the pistol grip 100%, like 1911 pistols
>Americans and trying to put high powered sights on firearms loaded with green tips?
Are you talking about magnified optics on 5.56 rifles?

keep lying to yourself m8

handinhandinvorarlberg.at/

I really hope Hofer will take it home this time and invade Germany desu senpai

what are the odds of Hofer winning this time?

Serbs officially grouped with muslims, top kek

Thank you senpai for your insight, never thought about mags... I'm still undecided though about 5,56 vs 7,62

>l
i think swiss cheeses should take advantage of those cheaper swiss surplus guns.

>tfw Croats are not on this list

Yeah, but I hate the angle of the grip with glocks, doesn't feel natural to me. Also glocknades.

Depends on whether the lefties are too lazy to fake 50000 letter votes again or not.

Probably they have to fabricate even more votes because recent happenings.

Cheapest used stgw90 I can find online are over 1500$ bro

Low but not exceedingly so.
To be fair, AfD are big, big fuckups and don't really have a platform.
>Are you talking about magnified optics on 5.56 rifles?
No. Image related.
>You cannot fire the gun without gripping the pistol grip 100%, like 1911 pistols
Eugh. Why?
>Also glocknades.
Stop chambering your shit wrong.
>Yeah, but I hate the angle of the grip with glocks, doesn't feel natural to me
That's fair. Glocks are ergonomic, which is code for "healthier but utterly maddening unless you get accustomed to it for years".

7,62x39 is a very nice caliber, it defeats dense brush well. If you already have a good 5.56 carbine you should go 7,62

>Also glocknades.
Nogunz please leave
I assume he was talking about k31, we are getting them here and people have taken a liking to them

>saving a few dollars on something you trust your life with and is a once in a lifetime purchase
You can do that but you will regret it.

>No. Image related.
Pistols with optics? Some states are so flat that they only allow hunting with pistols. Other people just think they look cool
>Why?
I dunno, croats gonna croat

>implying the FPÖ aren't fuckups
That being said they are still infinitely better than a party who wants to actively destroy my country.

they were 75 bucks but no ammo to be found so i skipped it.

Now recently those damn swissys sent a bunch of surplus recently.

Nah k31s are cool but that swissbro should get better swiss surplus available to him and shoot in his indoor mountain ranges with benches you can lie down on and target cameras

Ah ok, k31 are indeed nice, dad's got grandgranddad's one in the attic, ammo is scarce and expensive tho

How expensive?
Surplus RUAG is 52 cents here, new production US made is around $1.15+ here

i dont like guns tho

>Not born Swiss
>mfw

Like 1 buck a round, that's why I'm planning to go 5,56 (or 7,62)

Of course they're fuckups. Strache is total cancer and needs to go.

AfD on the other hand is basically not even a party on the other hand.

>I dunno, croats gonna croat
lel
>Other people just think they look cool
People who buy 'tactical spears' maybe. IDK man, my place designed the AUG so I'm obviously biased towards clean stuff.
>Some states are so flat that they only allow hunting with pistols.
>hunting
Oh, that's fair. Obviously not an issue we have here because it's either mountainous as fuck or completely cleared for agriculture and thus devoid of game that isn't rabbit.

Or we're shooting down fowl and you'll look a bit faggy trying to do that with a pistol.

Slavinggers aren't any different from regular ones.

Nobody is going to point out the (((echo)))?

>i dont like guns tho
DO IT YOU KEKLORD

those are french "'s you fucking idiot muslim whore

7,62 has a lot of drop at distance so make sure you figure that into your use case for it
Surrender your swiss citizenship and be deported to germany now
AUG is nice but ejection flings hot cases very fast. Standing next to someone shooting an aug fucking sucks

Deutschland fällt unter Türkei...

No, Jude translates to rat.
You can't possibly be german and be this stupid.

That's a stupid meme.

i really dont like guns and dont want to own one though. i trust my government to do the right thing and will vote for people to protect my borders with training and big honking guns and tanks or whatever... i dont wanna play make-believe soldier

kill your self hamburger

Guns don't like you either, but nobody asked you to marry them, just neutralize some µslims.

How the fuck is it stupid? Did you miss all the assblasted liberal media reports on it? They literally lost their shit on this.

>Türkei

Scheisse, wo krieg ich jetzt ne Knarre her?

Left-Scum

Don't tell me you didn't even serve in the military? Turn your Swiss flag in right now and let's switch places.

Deterrent.
>AUG is nice but ejection flings hot cases very fast. Standing next to someone shooting an aug fucking sucks
Yeaah that sounds like the AUG.

I'm in New Hampshire. We have mountains. Can I play? :(

>tfw literally overflowing with guns but can't own any norinco aks because of laws and shit

Feels strange.

Just move to a free state.

Yes, I hear that happens to many burgerbros, the fox and the grapes and shit

Moin Ali

Norinco was banned from import by clinton because they were accused of trying to sell missiles to street gangs

[spoiler] It was inside job by american gun manufacturers [/spoiler]

I thought thats what he was talking about. It so funny. The FBI basically asked for anything but a glock.

Later in 2009 the ATF sells guns to literal street gangs and nobody bans the ATF.

Thats because of the confict between serbs and albos and the amount of people from both countries. Its too risky to gave them weapons at the moment.

SDM also makes nice AR15 clones

Jonas A. Mock, bitteschön

Why do the Swiss and Germans hate each other? I thought they were the same people and essentially the same language?

I think it's stupid, I don't care how assblasted people get. Just like all those retarded frogposters.

>in the meanwhile Turks and Kurds kill each in their inter roach war in Switzerland, with cars.
When will you finally Ausschaffen them all?

Why do americans, canadians, brits, aussies etc?

>Blick
fuck off, pleb. nur meinigsmachi, wer nit schone iise het isch eh verweichlicht.