How do we BLEACH Latin America into whiteness?

How do we BLEACH Latin America into whiteness?

We need to stop being cucks, this is what we need.

The southern cone is already wh*Te

Sometimes I am awfully jealous of Latin America, much better situation than we are in and aren't the butt of all internet hatred

we need a war in Europe and civil war in USA

It would be too hard in general

i would rather have the continent BLACKED. Whites are so gay and fragile it's ridiculous.

>Chile
>Andean

No, its not

With south brazilians women

Brazil is white.

Would require a huge baby boom of whites globally which is never going to happen.

but we arent BLACK (yet)

only right answer

Actually, as a Brazilian, we are constantly mocked because of the poor and uncivilized people in here. Memes such as sopa de macaco are proof of this.

Also, UMA DELICIA.

Wouldn't care if you have a nice personality like this IRL

Don't worry brotha, we are already around 4% BLACK and growing very fast, meanwhile look at whitey lol

Gp back to 1500 and tell spaniards to kill every native in the continent (show them pictures of Mexico today, that will convince them)
Go back to 2017
Kill yourself since you'll be the only non-white left
Let the survivents enjoy a pure 100% white and developed continent fat away from the violence and conflict of mixed counties like USA or the european continent.

>aren't the butt of all internet hatred

Too many positives you've gleaned over though. Of course people in this age love the cynical and scandalous, doesn't mean there aren't open-minded people looking to learn about beautiful things in your country

>Uruguay

How come Brazil is so brown yet so gay

says the guy living in Sudan, the country that has the prettiest women in all africa

well, i love the middle east and would welcome all arab frens. Put something in your mind: you are just like this because of the western world, Saudi Arabia and Israel. It's not really your fault, but people on Sup Forums are a bunch of amerimutt's dick suckers and think that Islam is inherently bad, but meanwhile their friends of the gulf are spreading their extremist branches of islam and making all of the arab world pay.

t. Leb

btfo with that vicky2 meme map

why would anyone want to be wh*te

Nowhere as bad, people call rappers like Riak the Ebola virus

*blushes and flutters eyes adorably*

I am the resident anti-islamic cuck here. Remember this when they try to execute me for not being qt enough

We're literally the most hated group on Sup Forums

zero child policy

Keep lying to yourself my brown friend.

You're good at exterminating groups of people Germany, you're probably right.
Oh wait... no you're not.

What about refugees from Eurabia?

Not remotely true, at the top of the list are
>Germans who are apparent SS members/cuckoldry connoisseurs to the loons here and on /his/
>Russians who are somehow complicit in every action their governments have ever made and not just trying to live their lives
>Indians for every conceivable negative thing people can try to popularize
>current frontrunners the US where one of 320 million will always embarrass you
>Then Britain and maybe France

Then I'd think, Eastern Europeans and Mexico and some other countries. People don't know our regional memes so its black attacks for every African country. You being relevant and far more developed just means more avenues for attacks, but not people being vicious

Someone already tried, and that's where the shithole that is latin america comes from

>Someone already tried
who

The Spanish, Portugese, Italians, and a few French and Brits. They tried mixing with the natives in the hopes of making them good christian europeans, but instead they remain savages

what a bunch of underachievers

That was more in the veins of desperation and rape, though

They brought fucktons of slavesas well, cause back then (and probably today) their iq was in the 2 digits range. Also, why are you posting outside of brit? Go back to you containment thread

The gayest countries in the world are always brown, just look at Thailand, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil, us, etc

No need, we are already white.

>slavesas
Doesn't sound right for some reson,
slavesette?
slavela?
slassve...
hey burger, how one refers to female slaves without pointing out their sex in another word?

Impossible, low class people breed more and low class in latin america tend to be mestizos/indians

>how one refers to female slaves without pointing out their sex in another word?
There is no such word, was trying to say "slaves as well..."

gendered words are truly the blight of the earth.

t.

this guy is correct my keyboard betrayed me and it seems like you're a braindead who couldn't figure out such a small typo

kys

So the map's colors got edited to spare the tender sensibilities of Argentinos? This is pathetic.

t. Indio cochino

you wish dumbass, it's you fucking acomplejados that have an issue with this

wow rude it's just a typo dude no need to get all defensive then

Post skin

I'm not doing that cringe shit jackass

t. Indio cochino

Whatever dumbass, your writing shit doesn't change reality, like you being an unironic racist dumb fuck

t. Indio cochino

ok, let's play your retarded little game you fucking coward piece of shit, where are you from?

t. el oaxaco

Post skin and I'll tell you

>Gp back to 1500 and tell spaniards to kill every native in the continent (show them pictures of Mexico today, that will convince them)

Better yet, kill the spaniards an observe how the Native civilizations advance without Spanish demons raping and pillaging everything.

wrong guess, try again dumbass

el shitlango prieto que vive en ecatepec? maybe

pls, boludos, don't fight! The real enemy is on the north.

this guy is onto something, damn those canadians they fucking played us all.

Nope, sounds like you're projecting hard tho

The enemy here is the unironic /poltards I don't give a fuck if the guy is the gringo expat or some self hating naco, I collect my toll, Mexican flag posts racist tripe he gets called out as the piece of shit that he is and that's that. They can argue with me all they want and prove themselves easily baited idiots on top of that.

t. the great Narcostate of Sinaloa

It's a shame this can't be done, but at least we could kill all the Criollos still around.

Leave Sinaloa out of this, we're not all shit like that asshole

Actually, it was directed at this post

Oh my bad, go fuck yourself then

t. Narco indio cochino

Whiter than you Tizoc, and more deserving of your ancestors' heritage than you

t. Narco indio cochino

Yeah, whatevs, you're the self hater here

The irony

Bump!!!!! :3

Send your white women

Amerindian agrarian illages are more peaceful and crimeless than european ones.

Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans.

>put more eurangutans in America
That's irrational. Why would you put more subhumans in America? America belongs to Amerindians.

Get all the whites and move them back to europe

C'mon bud... we all amerindians look the same.

Not enough white pussies to import ...

I'd put a sad pepe but I'm pepeless ;_;

>the Peruvian half-indio who's always complaining about >muh white oppression has a white fetish
Shocking

I'm trying to cope with this.

I want to find a solution, the problem is so complex. Maybe we won't never find peace with ourselves ;_;

se mejora la raza.
dijo el mono de Africa: Parte Dos
encontre el gitano.

CHI

I cannot take your posts seriously, anymore tbqh

Eramos reyes y mierda, putos.

Give us free access and we'll come with our reindeer floks to rape and blunder your continent to better.

Delusional

So apparently all whites in Argentina are in Buenos Aires, the rest is Bolivia.